Just wanted to say this, upon my departure back home, to all on Cats....

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
K

kray2s

Greetings,

I recently transfered over to Catskills from Europa and found myself in heaven!!

I just wanted to say how pleasantly suprised i was.

My brief stay upon the shard you call home, reminded me of when i first started playing UO, when people would actually offer to help another player out without neccesarily demanding financial renumeration.

I found a lot of people willing to help, all i met were friendly and kind and I would just like to point that out.

So to all i met and to all who helped me i would like to say a big thank you. Also to those of whom i didnt get to meet, well, theres always next time:)

M

Moonwynd

So sweet of you to say this. Sorry to see you go. :( Didn't get to meet you this time though. Where are you going anyway? You don't really have to leave Catskills do you?

K

kray2s

i departed back to my home shard of Europa.

I like to xfer around. I normally go to a diff shard (no names mentioned lol) where i find the people rude and arrogant, so a visit to Cats was a very very nice change:)

hawkeye_pike

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 15, 2008
Europe
I normally go to a diff shard (no names mentioned lol) where i find the people rude and arrogant, so a visit to Cats was a very very nice change:)
Ye didn't meet rude people? Then ye prolly haven't met any of our crew, methinks. Har har!