• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[General] Just want to say thankyou

Scooby_Snacks

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just want to say thankyou to Basara and everybody else who has contributed to the FAQ's on this forum. After taking a break from UO for 2 years I have returned and gained Legendary status in Tailoring and GM'd Mining and it is all thanks to the hard work that has gone into making the FAQ's here. The help has been invaluable. I have just started training LJ and I could not work out for the life of me how to turn my logs into boards. When I left you did it with a saw lol but I found the answer was here. Also ore types used to be static and after a bit of reading I have learnt about how it now works. It must take so much time and effort to write up such detailed pieces of information, I don't think much, if anything has actually been left out. So that's it really, just wanted to say a big thankyou for all your hard work :)

K

Kallie Pigeon

I also want to say thanks to everyone with the time and gumption and intelligence to educate us who lack those quantities. Uo would not be the same without you.