• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Just thinking about all those tree farms...

J

jwilso3340

Makes me feel better about what I'm losing. Oh my....the trees....the trees!

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]*giggles*

Or how about all of those botters who are now finding that all of their investment is totally worthless now?

G

my guess is that they are now looking in to bot programs for WoW and others mentioned here. I bet google has been busy with the bot request today.

G

touche`, i suppose this IS the ultimate anti-bot measure! And Katherine, I too will be headed back to EQ. Maybe we can group up.

G

<blockquote><hr>

touche`, i suppose this IS the ultimate anti-bot measure! And Katherine, I too will be headed back to EQ. Maybe we can group up.

[/ QUOTE ]That would be cool... though I haven't had my account active since TSO opened up. I doubt my characters still exist.

G

pfft i dunno, i went a few years without playing and my chars were still there. I havent played in about a year so i hope they didnt dump them lol

I

imported_Danny Dots

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]*giggles*

Or how about all of those botters who are now finding that all of their investment is totally worthless now?

[/ QUOTE ]

hahaha... good. They deserve to feel like they wasted their time because they were wasting ours.