• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Just Some Communications That all i and others ask

Lord Sir Scott

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know that no one will care or read this that matters but here goes... i need to vent...

The lack of communication in regards to UO is pityful, The people that run it now have no Concept in regard to the fact that by not telling us things promptly, that this is causing grief to the player base and costing us players that are interested in UO.

Example: this weeks FOF Posted at 10 PM on friday, Sorry your going to seatle but you still have a responsibility to be prompt...You could have posted a day early or at least let us know it would have been so late...
Credit to you you got it out...

Example: The Devs do not post in regards to a small heads up to things...
In my 11 years this team is the most lacking....are there just 3 of you? fess up to the teams real size because if it was larger things would not be introduced into the game years late...based on posted of the last year there a 4 of you... go figure i could understand if I"Knew" that team was very small.

Please Recreate a Place where we can post someplace that you as developers will read/see
IE MY UO... It would be much better to have afourm that is UO spicific vs one that covers a very wide range of games and is censored...Not knocking this place but here is very limited and Posted often get moved to places where no one reads...

And as to the future of UO, please stop awnsering our questions with nonsense, this is childish and insults some of your older groups

Anyway please communicate with us better, and more often. your silence is killing us and killing a great game..
Lord Sir Scott