• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Just reactivated...

R

Rykus

...a few accounts. I must say that the Gods have a twisted sense of humor. What on all of Sosaria makes them believe that a heartless lich and his minions would need candy? ..or stuffy dwagons??

I believe it is time to set a trap for these witless pranksters. Tonight I shall attempt to summon one of these sky Gods with the intent of splitting them in half from the top of their pointy heads to the depths of their diseased taint. We shall see who has the last cackle...

R

Rykus

I honestly don't know what color they are just yet. During the work day I remote into my home network via VNC. It comes up in 256 colors and the palette isn't always the most accurate. I saw a mention that some were rare and others weren't but I really didn't pay much attention. What should I be looking for?

On a side note, I was rather relieved to login and not be ejected from my house. One of my most valued possessions, a gold bracelet from this little femuruk named Snaga, rests right where I left it, but with a little more dust on it than before.

R

Rykus

Someone is going to need some serious bandaging when I find the jokester who thought this was a good idea. If there's anything that can make the most foul of the undead creatures shriek like a little girl, it's a box full of cuteness wrapped in a bow.

*wretches*

G

Just hug your stuffy...everything will be all right, and it will do your cold, dead heart good.

-Skylark

R

Rykus

*nods to self*

*begins working on a new list*

Anyone who believes violence doesn't solve anything, hasn't met Rykus in 'resolution' mode.

*cackles*

G

*idly wonders how long jester hats take to decay. Specifically bright pink ones if they should be left around a certain keep not too far from The Chateau*

R

Rykus

*blinks*

Something like that should be delivered in person, don'tcha think?

*grins wickedly*

G

<blockquote><hr>

*nods to self*

*begins working on a new list*

Anyone who believes violence doesn't solve anything, hasn't met Rykus in 'resolution' mode.

*cackles*

[/ QUOTE ]

*narrows eyes, and grips deco tool*

Huh. Well, since WyRm spurned my offer of an Extreme Makeover Siege Home edition, and I have all these evil citadel ideas to try out on Test Center if they ever get housing placement turned on again, perhaps I will be looking for some fresh game of my own. Be afraid. Be very afraid.

-Skylark

G

<blockquote><hr>

*idly wonders how long jester hats take to decay. Specifically bright pink ones if they should be left around a certain keep not too far from The Chateau*

[/ QUOTE ]

Oooh, I can answer that, Petra! I once did decay tests for items left on the ground out in the world. Travelers in that area should have between 2 and 3 hours to enjoy the pink jester hat goodness.

-Skylark

G

<blockquote><hr>

...a few accounts. I must say that the Gods have a twisted sense of humor. What on all of Sosaria makes them believe that a heartless lich and his minions would need candy? ..or stuffy dwagons??

[/ QUOTE ]

Aye, but who doesn't need blessed bacon? Hmm?