• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Just reactivated my old account and...

X

Xiep

Hello,
I just reactivated my old account and I can't acces any other facet than trammel and felucca.

I got mondain, aos, reneccensce etc expansions... But I even can't tenter to illsenhard... Nothing appears on the moongate and my old runes marked at malas Say that I can't travel there....

Any tip please? I reactivated my account for playing, not for being stuck on trammel and a deserted felucca :/

ejpeters

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Check on the account management page for your account. Make sure that it says that it is updated. If not you might need to put in the access codes on your account page.

X

Xiep

that's what acc management is saying that is registered.

Ultima Online Age of Shadows (or Ultima Online: Gold) Registration | Registered

Ultima Online: Mondain’s Legacy Registration | Registered
, member since January 2001

X

Xiep

Dunno to be honest, I installed the game using the only Cd I found, Third dawn, It took 4 hour patch and finally entered.

Kaleb

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Uninstall UO and DL the updated client from the UO website.

Dragkiris

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome back Xiep. If you on Atlantic or even willing to transfer shards I would like to open up the doors of LNR to you. Many of our members will compare the joining of LNR to be somewhat of a divine experiance. A few even say it saved there life IRL. But regardless the friends you will make with us will last a lifetime. All we ask is be friendly and willing to learn and all have a place with us.

Silverbird

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Patching the client is not enough. *g* Some very old clients are not giving acces to the newer lands. (Had someone with the same problem but he encountered it with an T2A-client.)

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As mentioned before, go online and download the most recent UO client. It is free, so no worries on paying. I think the most recent one for download is Mondains Legacy.