• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Just plain Craziness

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

na u go right ahead ill stay in my little town in betaville, we work we play we have a good time and dont have to deal with greedy people like you all in av and bf amagine that not one store here has prices like that
thas because we care about everyone not just ourselves
have a great day

K

Keep It Real

<blockquote><hr>

na u go right ahead ill stay in my little town in betaville, we work we play we have a good time and dont have to deal with greedy people like you all in av and bf amagine that not one store here has prices like that
thas because we care about everyone not just ourselves
have a great day

[/ QUOTE ]

HEY!!!!!! I DO NOT have anything priced like that! Clumping all store owners into one group is not wise at all. Apologies are accepted and expected, TYVM!

C

calvinscreeksim

<blockquote><hr>

we work we play we have a good time and dont have to deal with greedy people like you all in av and bf amagine that not one store here has prices like that thas because we care about everyone not just ourselves have a great day

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats because the number of people in BV are consistant with you saying "Me, Myself, and I"

K

Keep It Real

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

we work we play we have a good time and dont have to deal with greedy people like you all in av and bf amagine that not one store here has prices like that thas because we care about everyone not just ourselves have a great day

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats because the number of people in BV are consistant with you saying "Me, Myself, and I"

[/ QUOTE ]

R

Roger Wilco

I have no rares or crafts up for sale. I'm waiting to sell them for simoleans that I can actually cash in to EA for real money.

Every sim I have is stuffed to the gills with rares and crafts thanks in part to economics challenged players who were willing to sell their rares for any amount of simoleans. I didn't even bother trying to get a better price, I just pay whatever amount of soon to be wiped simoleans they wanted.

Please keep selling your rares and crafts for "fair" prices. If I have to come by and tell you how it's just going to be for my personal use then I'll do that also.

Thanks

I

imported_Gracie Nito

<blockquote><hr>

I have no rares or crafts up for sale. I'm waiting to sell them for simoleans that I can actually cash in to EA for real money.

Every sim I have is stuffed to the gills with rares and crafts thanks in part to economics challenged players who were willing to sell their rares for any amount of simoleans. I didn't even bother trying to get a better price, I just pay whatever amount of soon to be wiped simoleans they wanted.

Please keep selling your rares and crafts for "fair" prices. If I have to come by and tell you how it's just going to be for my personal use then I'll do that also.

Thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

LMAO.

Thanks Roger. That was the best post yet, in this thread!

V

vapd3317

<blockquote><hr>

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LMAO.

Thanks Roger. That was the best post yet, in this thread!

[/ QUOTE ]

...runs to set up a lawn chair in front of EA's doors so I can be first in line for cash in. (bringing a mean rotty with me to keep Roger behind me before he gets all their cash)...lol

L

Laverne

I skimmed through this thread. I probably should have read some replies more carefully but did anyone explain to Connie why items were marked so high?

Connie I don't think most people intend to sell these items for that amount they are simply preserving them for after the merge. I understand crafting is costly. I doubt they will be charging this much after the merge. Most shop owners just want to make sure these items will be available. I could be wrong but thats how I see it.

Good luck in Betaville. My favorite place to play. Since the survival of BV Sims are on shaky ground after the merge I can't really go back till I know what's going on. I miss it!

G

Laverne is correct. In all of my stores, i have the prices marked up at 999,999,999 simoleans so that they won't wear and so that no one buys them. This is my way of preserving stuff till after the merge. For me, regardless of whether you want it for personal use or for your store, its not for sale. I've gotten to the point that i have banned all from my lots so nothing gets bought. This ensures that i will have stuff for after the merge to sell. That's just my opinion, take it how you will.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, breathe Kir, breathe. Inhale. Exhale. Inhale. Now hold! Got it? Awesome!
Now that we got that out of the way, let's have some tea. And crumpets. Everyone loves those

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Hope some of thes greedy ppl read these messages so they know how they have ruined a perfect world were your dreams could come true, without their greedy attitudes messing everything up!!

[/ QUOTE ]

I like to burst bubbles

on a side note, its a bummer that we live in the real world eh?

[/ QUOTE ]

You didn't burst my bubble, because the real world is filled with greedy, selfish people, that's why I play Sims Online, and this is a game, if they want all that drama, they need to keep it out of this game!!

Status
Not open for further replies.