• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Just plain Craziness

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

What ever happen to the game i once loved??? I as a beta tester looked around last night and was going omg. Changes in the game are comming and that is great but the way people are reacting to the changes just floored me. I havnt played in the regular cities for quite some time as i love betaville, and have been there quite a while with the merge comming and the fact i recently wasnt able to pay my sims and lost my houses over not paying for over a month... I decided to go in and use what lil i had left in the regular cities to rebuild before the merge and money wipe out.... and remember this i wasnt around for the big cheat as i was playing in betaville where normal play was welcomed and loved...

So here i am building away ... ohh i need a few crafted things .... simple thing.. computers .. pest trap ... a sprayer for my tree that i had recently gotton .... after a very long wait ... so i run my lil simmie to the store... and to my horror i look around and computers are going for 999999999 everything crafted all horribly priced i was like okay their deleteing money no big deal ... so i talk to the owners of these items and simply state hey i wasnt here ... i dont have that kind of money can u sell me a few items at normal price.... to my horror only one store owner cared about my situation and sold me a sprayer at normal price....

I sat back after my little adventure last night ... and thought about things... what happen to the times that people crafted and played cuz it was fun and they wanted to help their fellow simmers get the items they truely loved for their houses ... what happen to the times that people truely cared about others happiness in the game... i sat there in disbelief as i heard all these excuses and that was it is ... computers ect are easy to make nothing needed just money and a lil time ... would have gladly give em money to make them for me ... just didnt have what they wanted ... would be so easy to replace the simple item i needed ... only one cared enough to let me purchase the item at a normal price.

What is that saying for the people in our game that are playing now .... are we so hung on money and items that you cant help out a fellow simmer... i know when i went to betaville .. i spent hours upon hours ... crafting for people for the simple reason that city had hardly no crafters at the time i wanted my fellow players to have the things that they needed at a price they could afford. Wasn't
all about greed it was the fun of playing the game...

People are upset that they are doing the money wipe ect... well i for one after what i seen last night ... feel that they cant do it fast enough... when people act like that ... over small little items that are easy to make all because of a merge and money wipe ... well theres your answer of why they are doing it .. the new simmers dont have a chance with prices like that and people arent willin to cut them down for the simple sim that wasnt around and cheated like alot of others did... or hadnt been here 5 years to legally earn their money ...

and you know really its not about the items ... its the fact that.... the way people acted when asked ... one reply was i dont make the rules i just live by them... i dont know that i have found one rule in tso that says their wiping the money so no crafts can be sold at decent prices... never seen that in terms of service anywhere.

Im very saddened as to what i have seen in the production citys as of the last few days .. its one thing to be prepared its another to be down right greedy...
Im sure fellow simmers that were around before all the payouts and all the money bugs would agree that all of this is just down right shameful and im sure that people acting as such isnt what they had in mind when they created the game for us. Seems alot of what drew me to the game in the beggining is just lost ... im not sure it will ever come back but i will be hanging around for at least a while longer to find out what happens after the merge... and i really hope the people running sims learn from this and never let a money exploit do this to our game again cause simply put all the fun is gone its no fun when people are acting like this...

Thanks for listening to the rambles of an old sim that truely cares for the game and the players in the game if i have offended anyone it truely isnt my intention.
I just wish that some people could have seen the game as we did when it was first in beta the atmosphere was so different and that is what we all truely loved. It was people that worked together for a common goal and when that goal was met. In part by others help... the favor was returned to new players as it was givin to them.... Just something to think about ... on this lil sims journey we all take.

M

MandiK

I know the prices suck. I went to AV last night, because I hadnt been there in awhile, just to check things out and the prices of crafts and stuff are unreal. I dont understand why this happens, when the money is getting wiped anyway. I guess so they can do more pet pulls and make sure they have 56 of each rare pets when going to EA Land. I guess everyone likes different things, I just hate it when the money blows up like this, and everyone is just about hustling rares. I wont go to the production cities to play anymore, Im very content in TC3.

I

imported_DutchAmerica

<blockquote><hr>

I know the prices suck. I went to AV last night, because I hadnt been there in awhile, just to check things out and the prices of crafts and stuff are unreal. I dont understand why this happens, when the money is getting wiped anyway. I guess so they can do more pet pulls and make sure they have 56 of each rare pets when going to EA Land. I guess everyone likes different things, I just hate it when the money blows up like this, and everyone is just about hustling rares. I wont go to the production cities to play anymore, Im very content in TC3.

[/ QUOTE ]

I would LOVE to see EA make the current rare pets a lot less rare and bring in a few 'new' rares directly after the EAland merge thereby making all the greedy jerks sitting on a bunch of worthless pets.

As for BF and AV, I won't go there because of the blatant greed.

I hate to say it....but there are a lot of people that are making me feel much more at home in TC3 then in any of the other cities, except maybe Fuji. But coming in 2nd to Fuji isn't a bad thing.

I

imported_Qute Pi

I think people are pricing those crafts so people do not buy them. Not because they believe people will pay that much for them. I am a crafter. I crafted a bunch of stuff when the merge was first announced. Every craft I spent 5 days making was bought up by someone holding them till after the merge within 15 minutes of me putting them on my property. I am not going to work for days to save up something for myself for after the merge just so 1 person can buy it all and hold on to it.

When someone comes looking for a craft, for personal use, I usually get it for them at normal price. But all my crafts are priced at the max so I don't have to keep spending time making them for people who will just resell them.

Again its not about the money now or later. Its about other greedy people buying everything I have and leaving me with nothing to sell later. I don't want to spend day after day after day crafting so people can just hold on to them.

So please don't think just the store owners are the greedy ones. Thats not fair to us.

M

MandiK

<blockquote><hr>

I think people are pricing those crafts so people do not buy them. Not because they believe people will pay that much for them.

[/ QUOTE ]

I know what you mean with a 1 billion dollar price tags, at most stores that are actually open, the crafts are millions of dollars a piece still. Like, plasma's were 5 mil a piece at least. Stuff like that. I know if you price them cheaper, people will buy them all up and maybe resell them, but whats the point in you making many more millions than them? Its all going to be gone anyway. And why does it matter that its better to 'save them' to sell later rather than selling them now? I dont understand the difference, you craft them to sell, right? Why does it matter when you sell them or who to? As long as you are making your money.

I

imported_Qute Pi

I want to make money after the merge if possible. Do you craft? On the harder crafts it can take a loooooong time to get 5 of them. So you put them on your lot and someone buys them immediately, not to use but to hold on to. Why should I bother crafting? Why not let my skills go to waste and let others skill their butts off to make their own crafts if they just want to hold them.

I will sell to anyone for personal use, anytime. I am also not in BF or AV and I know things are different there than what I'm used to.

Regardless, since the money is getting wiped, I want to waste as much of mine as I can. If I craft I spend. If I sell crafts I make it all back, which I don't want. I want to see my money out of my pocket from spending it, not from EA wiping it. I spent 5 years earning it, it makes me feel better to waste it than it be taken from me.

G

I think the point is; they want to price them for sale so they don't wear - but the price is intentionally maxed so people <u>won't</u> buy them, thus leaving a pristine craft object when absorbed.
Not saying right or wrong - just explaining the reasoning.

I

imported_DutchAmerica

I agree Qute. There are players out there that play a decent and fair game. And I hope they understand that 'they' aren't the ones we are talking about.

And I agree that there are people that are really pricing high in order not to sell but then again, I have to wonder why they even have their stores open if they only offer maxxed out priced items?

I am lucky because I have crafter sims. It's the newbies I feel sorry for.

Maybe I'll have to visit up some newbies in MF and take notes on what they need and just 'gift' them some items.

I

imported_Gracie Nito

Connie, keep in mind the sprayer you purchased in Betaville cost alot more simoleans to create. The repair costs for that item will be astromical in EA-Land. I wouldn't purchase any items that need to be repaired. I don't plan on crafting anything until I get to EA-Land when costs of crafting and repairs will be cheaper

K

Keep It Real

Umm.....just sell it to yourself for 1 dollar from your own store lot, shouldn't that make it cheap to repair? I also have a few lots FULL of nothing but crafted items that I will put out for sale AFTER the merge, not before. Money in the cities now is worthless, why bother trying to sell anything?

I

imported_DutchAmerica

I have no problem calling the repairman. It's much cheaper to let the repairman fix bigger ticket items.

I rarely fix anything myself unless I just want to show off my max mech a bit.

The one thing I will miss the most in ealand is the maid and the gardner. I'll have to get to work to be able to afford to hire some. Either that or get me some poor as dirt roomies who would be willing to keep that going for me.

G

Connie you don't mention which production city, but if it happens to be BF, let me know, I can craft anything there and would be happy to make what you're looking for - it would give me an excuse to spend some of my excess cash before it gets blown into pixelated oblivion !

Polly

G

thanks polly thats very sweet of you ... yes i know there are still a few sims around that are fair and love the game .... the whole point of the post was the craziness in the way people are thinking all because of a merge.... and how things in this game have changed .... not just the objects i needed for my home.. it was the unwillingness to help out another sim all in the name of greed and a so called self preservation to the point that my sim wasnt able to finish her house all because she wasnt around when all the money was floating around..... and yes the one man that did help me out he knows who he is and why i asked for the price reduction and simply put he is the type or person i want to be around because if the shoe was on the other foot i would do anything i could to help out another sim its a game and people should respect and care about our neighbors and sims specially the new sims because they are gonna be the ones that keeps sims online open .... where is all that money and greed gonna be when both ea land and sims online are shut down ... it will all be history.... why all because of greed and people not respecting each other and remembering not having anything and then they can put their greed and shortcummings where it belongs ... and i wont say where.

BTW the place this happened was in av
polly ill find u in bv i do need some computers that dissapeared when my homes were takin away for non payemnt... if u could help me with that i would be so appreciated.... thank you and have a great sim day!!!!! theres hope well see what people do with it !

M

Meggers

I would have crafted some things for you at cost but I have now spent all my money since it was gonna be wiped anyway.

M

Meggers

I would LOVE to see EA make the current rare pets a lot less rare and bring in a few 'new' rares directly after the EAland merge thereby making all the greedy jerks sitting on a bunch of worthless pets.
-------------------------

I pulled a lot of rare pets but I am not a greedy jerk. I never took a penny of exploit money. All I had was earned by hard work. Don't lump everyone into one catagory, that's ignorant.

I

imported_Raevyn_baby

Connie, I have a store in av...crafts and clothes, and I'm Katie there. I will sell you anything I have for regular price. The crafts are marked up, because soon after the money exploit and word of ealand, and taking $$ away, some store came and bought ALL my crafts for their store. I restocked them. But all anyone has to do is ask and I'd be glad to help them out for their homes.

I

imported_debslee

Hey Connie

I have just got the skills to make blooming vines - so please come and see me for some, sold at a normal price. This will help make your lot look pretty - Im all in for aesthetics!!!! I can also sell you one or two Carnivorious Vines that I have in stock.

Marcelle in AV - Marcelle's Flower shop.

G

Hey Connie,

Maybe you should look at things from a different angle. You can make some changes if you are not happy with the game. I remember when you lived in BV, you always helped the Sims there. You offered services that had been abandoned for a long time.

Its not the game...it's the people.

G

Very well said Connie!!! I could not have said what you did better myself!! You have my exact feelings about TSO in your post. Would also like to add: Whatever happened to the Golden Rule?? Is used to be "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you", now it seems it has changed to be more like: "Do unto others before they do unto you". That is really sad!! Hope some of thes greedy ppl read these messages so they know how they have ruined a perfect world were your dreams could come true, without their greedy attitudes messing everything up!! I commend you Connie for speak out!!

C

calvinscreeksim

<blockquote><hr>

Hope some of thes greedy ppl read these messages so they know how they have ruined a perfect world were your dreams could come true, without their greedy attitudes messing everything up!!

[/ QUOTE ]

I like to burst bubbles

on a side note, its a bummer that we live in the real world eh?

G

hey cookie good to see you again and yes i very well plan on doing that .... my sims have plenty of locks so yes ill be crafting in the regular cities as well when the merge happens and ill bet your cookies that i wont be selling them for rediculas amounts. And for those of you that have stepped up and are willing to help i am so thankful. Good to see good people still around... New they were there just havent been in the regular cities long enough to find them. Betaville was my home i love that city saddens me that soon it will be gone too but change is good. I just truely love the game think its the neatiest thing and for the bahhh humbug man up top here..... its christmas show some cheer instead of all the negitivity
shes got the right to her opinon. Merry Christmas everyone!

G

I know in our store we put away all crafted items except for computers,because no matter the price,its just basically giving the item away,we wont make anything from it when the simoleans get wiped,,we dont spend all day doing pet pulls,,we just watch our trees ripen so we can "give" the fruit away,,,when i say give,yes we do charge,but its not gonna matter in the long run,,,lol,

G

This is the attatude that im talkin about your not giving anything away.... being a store owner that money can go to pet pulls and finding more rares for later. Is Game play just to stop because a merge is comming ???? Supposed to sit there dormet until the big day happens??? No! Were takin our locks n skills with us our property our houses so this is what i dont understand why??? do u feel ur giving anything away???? Think some of our sims need a lil attatude adjustment stop hording things just because of a merge stop acting like the worlds gonna end cuz its not. Nothin wrong with being prepared what is wrong is acting like no one should get the things they need or want because of a merge that is comming soon.

G

And on a second note this is really scarey to me considering all of our belongings after the merge are gonna be commin from stores were not gonna have any way to buy our own things out of a catalog. DEV TEAM ARE U LISTENING TO THIS????
These people are gonna rule what we can and cannot have after the catalog is gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I

imported_Qute Pi

<blockquote><hr>

This is the attatude that im talkin about your not giving anything away.... being a store owner that money can go to pet pulls and finding more rares for later. Is Game play just to stop because a merge is comming ???? Supposed to sit there dormet until the big day happens??? No! Were takin our locks n skills with us our property our houses so this is what i dont understand why??? do u feel ur giving anything away???? Think some of our sims need a lil attatude adjustment stop hording things just because of a merge stop acting like the worlds gonna end cuz its not. Nothin wrong with being prepared what is wrong is acting like no one should get the things they need or want because of a merge that is comming soon.

[/ QUOTE ]

If your so unhappy why don't you open a store, skill all your skills, waste all your time crafting for 1 person to buy them all in 2 minutes, take some time to fill and price your clothing racks and basic items, pet pull for 10 hours straight and get a cheetah and then listen to those people who are unhappy with how you spend your time. We all pay to play. If you don't like how others spend their time and money make the effort to change it, don't sit here degrading store owners like we are all the same.

G

I am not degrading anyone im merely pointing out what is going on inside the game and its unhealthy for the game. Your sitting there complaining about the time the effort blah blah blah i am a store owner in another city i have spent hours and hours crafting and making all of these products I know exactly what goes into makeing them computers about 5 mins of work thas it and a lil bit of money i have spent the hours and hours it takes to make those crafted items so before you come in with ur nasty attatude you should step back and look... if your not doing it then im not talkin about you what im talkin about is the general way people are lookin at this merge not everyone is doing it but alot of them are and if ur not one thas doing it im not talkin about you..... hell as a store owner i have givin items away to people that needed it why... cuz i could and because its the right thing to do some where some how someone helped me when i had nothin and in return i help others i dont come on here spouting and going off and then go into the game and act as if im the only one that matters because i remember those that helped me when i had nothin did i beg no did i plead no they seen the actual hard work i was doing to keep the houses at number one and offered help! Because of what they seen me doing for others so back off my concence is clear how about yours?

I

imported_Qute Pi

I too help when I can, do things for people and enjoy it, if you were in my city you'd know that.
However its ungrateful rude people (and attitudes like urs) that make the rest of us say screw it.

P.S. a tv and irrigation system are harder than a simple pc.

G

As i have said i know exactly what it takes to make every crafted item there as I Make them MYSELF in another city.... My sims are able to make every crafted Item on the list so your not telling me anything i dont know! And the only bad attatude I see is commin from you! Might need to look in the mirror before spouting off at me! If you read my first post i was after just a few items and was appalled at the response i got! Im not a horder I needed them for home use not another so called store!

I

imported_Qute Pi

why do you need to buy stuff if you have the ability to make them yourself? Why is it up to you how others choose to spend their time playing their game?
You play your game the way you want, do you listen to people who tell you how to play?
and my attitude is a reflection of your many posts on the subject. You respond to one who doesn't even pet pull their money and tell them they have an attitude. So what; if we don't automatically take your side then we have the attitudes?
Give it up! Who cares if people don't want to sell you THEIR stuff. There is always another store that will...go find them!

G

lol okay smart one as i said I craft in another city you dont read very well do you the city this happened in wasnt my normal game play city there for my sims arent YET skilled in that city nor do I have alot of money in that city! Love how you so quick to spout off but you cant read simple english maybe someone needs a break eh

I

imported_Qute Pi

or you could just spend all the time you are here complaining, gaining skills on those sims in the cities filled with people you are complaining about.

*looks for fiddle playing smiley*

G

This might be a good time to step in and remind everyone of the ROC:

<font color="red">A. Show respect at all times.
B. Help build the Community.

We encourage people to express their viewpoints and opinions on our message boards. You are welcome to disagree with another poster as long as it is done in a mature and respectful manner. Any post created to intentionally cause a disturbance amongst the message board participants may be subject to closure or removal.

C. Personal attacks are prohibited. This specifically means any text/post that is blatantly attacking another person on or off the forum, especially in a personal way.

D. Trolling is prohibited. Trolling is whenever someone is clearly, deliberately posting in a manner for the purpose of angering and/or insulting the other participants of the board. Trolling DOES NOT encourage further discussion in the long run, it only encourages personal attacks (if left unchecked).

</font>

If you are having trouble posting within the ROC, please take a deep breath and walk away before hitting "continue"

Thanks.

Polly

G

I suspect that once all cities have merged to EA Land and we are able to buy simoleans from EA and sell back simoleans earned to EA, we'll see a lot less of people doing things for nothing or simply to help out a fellow sim.

Once people can officially make money from the game, and have the opportunity to run stores as commercial businesses then some people's gameplay is sure to change. Not everyone will like it, but it really is up to everyone how they choose to play the game.

Polly

G

LOL I knew i was gonna get it for that post!!! sorry polly! People commin into a post with our reading the posts before just aggravates me come in actin like they know all when they havent read what the intial post was about when it was stated all through the posts takes my spankin and moves on !

K

Keep It Real

<blockquote><hr>

I suspect that once all cities have merged to EA Land and we are able to buy simoleans from EA and sell back simoleans earned to EA, we'll see a lot less of people doing things for nothing or simply to help out a fellow sim.

Once people can officially make money from the game, and have the opportunity to run stores as commercial businesses then some people's gameplay is sure to change. Not everyone will like it, but it really is up to everyone how they choose to play the game.

Polly

[/ QUOTE ]

I have a feeling many are in store for a rude awakening. Free enterprise has hit TSO and I suspect the competition will be fierce. I am looking forward to it because we will be competing in a globel economy within the game, should make for some interesting and creative sales plans.

G

And as i have said before it wasnt about the items i needed it was about the general persona the way they are thinking about this merge. They are a service lot that means they provide a service it was the fact that services cant be provided if ALL of the items are locked out at rediculas prices... and the fact that stores are going to be after the merge the only way to get items in the game. Whats to happen if they all decide to inflate prices like this again ... not everyone wants to spend their hard earned cash on simeoleans. That is the point im trying to get across here with this post... Used to be people helping each other working twards a common goal and now it seems as if alot are out for no one but them selves and its shame to the lil guys that just start into the game. And the little guys and how we treat them are the ones that are gonna save our game! Something to think about.

K

Keep It Real

<blockquote><hr>

And as i have said before it wasnt about the items i needed it was about the general persona the way they are thinking about this merge. They are a service lot that means they provide a service it was the fact that services cant be provided if ALL of the items are locked out at rediculas prices... and the fact that stores are going to be after the merge the only way to get items in the game. Whats to happen if they all decide to inflate prices like this again ... not everyone wants to spend their hard earned cash on simeoleans. That is the point im trying to get across here with this post... Used to be people helping each other working twards a common goal and now it seems as if alot are out for no one but them selves and its shame to the lil guys that just start into the game. And the little guys and how we treat them are the ones that are gonna save our game! Something to think about.

[/ QUOTE ]

RL money entered the equation.

G

[/ QUOTE ]

RL money entered the equation.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is exactly my point is this the direction the Dev team have planed for us im sure their common goal is to make it easier for us do things we would like to see done and im just not so sure this is the direction they are intending for our game.

Way i see it their here trying to revitalize a dying game and its great!!! But Im thinkin more though should be put into some of the decisions made here. Its all about the all mighty dollar yes their here to make money but at what cost to the game play and their players? And we have all said it Humans just arnt that smart we are our own worst enemies when it comes to money sim money or real money!

G

<blockquote><hr>

Used to be people helping each other working twards a common goal and now it seems as if alot are out for no one but them selves and its shame to the lil guys that just start into the game

[/ QUOTE ]

Honestly? In some respects its been that way for years now. Even when working together at the diner/factory, there is an element of doing so because they need to earn money.

Hopefully some of the things that will eventually be implemented such as "quests" or similar will give us a reason to work together again for no other reason but fun.

Polly

G

I have to agree, I can understand some people saving stuff for themselves or selling at a reasonable price when the merge happens, however I have come across the same issue as Connie, there was a glitch in the game and I lost my rare cats, I had 1 tiger, 1 cheeta and some other normal cats that I was keeping for my house, no intent to sell nor trade, I came accross a woman that sold a mean tiger for 45m and the person that bought it tried to sell it to me for 250m, I stated no way was I going to pay that much for a mean tiger he paid 45m for, he didnt seem thrilled that I knew about the tiger and said he would drop the price by 50m...NO WAY !!!
I am just a simple simmie living a simple life with simple things, these people that over price stuff and then sit there and say "wait til the merge we can sell all this stuff at a high price to those on TC3 and they will buy"....Ummmm TC3 is one of the poorest cities on the game as we have to work to stubs to earn every dollar we have. We have NO bonuses there for anything, which is about a crock of bologna. <font color="red"> </font>

F

festrmentmagnet

Was this guy in TC? He was going to try to sell to TC3 people?
Because if he was in like AV he couldn't try to sell to TC3 people anyways.
Right?

So, the guy would have been out of luck with that.

C

calvinscreeksim

<blockquote><hr>

Used to be people helping each other working twards a common goal and now it seems as if alot are out for no one but them selves <blockquote><hr>

RL money entered the equation

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

RL jobs were always in the equation as well to counteract the greed that ensues in a petty pixelated world.
<blockquote><hr>

Love how you so quick to spout off but you cant read simple englishmaybe someone needs a break eh

[/ QUOTE ]

Can you please use a few periods in your sentences so its not a massive run-on sentence. Thanks

I stopped reading posts after the same repeated sentences kept poping up. Connie can you summarize what your problem with the game is, so that its easier for others to understand? So far what I can understand is that your upset no one is selling crafts, and no one is giving them away for free. Please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong on those.

G

Has nothin to do with them giving them away for free it has all to do with their service lots and their selling item and horribly inflated prices or so high no one can by them at all that is what the problem is!

G

a 16,000 item should not cost you over a million some are maxxed out with all 9's maybe u should go back and read the posts again

C

calvinscreeksim

Oh ok. Then oh well? If you have plenty of crafts and others obviously have plenty of crafts whats the big tiff? Society is not going to be giving or caring like many people would hope it to be, greed takes over and nothing anyone can do except take matters into their own hands. By that I mean, offering crafts for others at a non-inflated amounts and being appreciative of yourself in offering to those who cannot go and take the 5minutes to craft their own pc, or 30 minutes to craft a tv. Complaining about it saying it isn't fair wont do anything except make you more bitter over the situation. Others don't give a rats [censored] over craft prices because they know the reasoning for them being so expensive, its easier to just accept cetain things than watch yourself lose the battle.

G

maybe they need to put a max charge accordingly to the item that a store can sell them for to stop all this nonsence in the future.

G

Well it seems to me there is more then just myself that feels the same way im sorry that you feel the way you do but the big picture is that the new people commin into the game or new to the cities are the ones being harmed by what your doing not the big guy running around with loads and loads of money in his pockets .... and my friend those new subscribers is what is going to keep this game open..... so go head be greedy do what u want... and when the game is gone for good over greedy players then my friend u can cry cuz its gone !

C

calvinscreeksim

<blockquote><hr>

and when the game is gone for good over greedy players then my friend u can cry cuz its gone !

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll have a nice smirk on my face when it does thank you very much.

If a new player comes into the game and goes to a store and sees the prices that are obviously way more than anything should be, dont you think its in the best interest of that new player to ask why those prices are so insane? What do you think the answer will be?....I'm thinking it will fall under the catagory "oh yes we know the prices are high, thats because there is a merge happening and we are stocking up the store so we can use and sell the items at a later date"....or the answer could be "you can skill up and make some crafts its fairly simple". Now wheres the problem in that?

K

Keep It Real

<blockquote><hr>

maybe they need to put a max charge accordingly to the item that a store can sell them for to stop all this nonsence in the future.

[/ QUOTE ]

There is a max price that can be charged in place already, it's 9,999,999.00

I guess you could always spend the MANY MANY hours skilling and then go craft your own items, nothing to complain about then.

Status
Not open for further replies.