• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

just noticed afew things

• Thread starter kalzaketh
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
K

kalzaketh

:D had to take acouple days, away from uo upon returning, happened to start up my crafters, my lumberjack first find that the board option is nolonger under the other tab on carpentry tools, after getting very annoyed hopped on my gm chef to find smokebombs moved on the cooking tools, where did everything go?, one plus that overrode my anger smokebombs stack hope that's aperm there.:bowdown:

K

kalzaketh

in case you wondered how I made smokebombs, when I couldn't find them on the cooking menu gm alchmists go to your explosion menu the bombs are still there.:)

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
on your cooking menu you'll need to look for 'egg bombs' not 'smoke bombs' and I don't think they've moved recently.
Logs can now be cut into boards using an axe and either carpentry or lumberjack skill - mini publish 26th March.

K

kalzaketh

many thanks, petrafyde, as usual I'm just alittle out of touch and way behind everyone else :)

K

kalzaketh

lol, found the egg bombs, under baking on the cooking menu. :)