• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Just how many........

G

<blockquote><hr>

Genocide(vixen's red mage) is NOT a pvp char.

[/ QUOTE ]

Genocide = Jamil (rl name)? If so, tell him I say what's up, Big brother to Little brother.

M

My OneSelfer

<blockquote><hr>

Actuly Scratch who got kicked from our old guild for stealing from the guild. Savage is allowed back into guild when ever he feels like it. He just has a issure with someone in the guild so he left himself. So before you talk smack know what your talkin about.

[/ QUOTE ]

Here we go again with the same old [censored]. I never took the mans [censored] but you imbeciles couldnt figure out the truth so you insist it was me. I never even had access to the mans house and I never helped anyone move. So piss of.

I have a red archer whick I play sometimes
A red necro mage for harrys
a blue bushido macer for the hell of it

Rofl is a joke. Go guild more.

G

Scratch i left the guild. Elrond was booted.. Im wanted back in the guild but i refuse to play with some people. And actualy I have banked whatever i could and im shuting my accounts off......

So no... i dont feel like elrond.. Im wanted in the guild...

B

Budweiser KDL

No... No your not wanted anymore... I voted you out....You don't cuddle after we cyber so we are no longer an item.

B

Budweiser KDL

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Duel Nathan? 5 vrs 5 guild duel? No? Yes? Scared? Come to Chim's Event.. I'll be there.....Show me your stuff kid!

M

My OneSelfer

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Duel Nathan? 5 vrs 5 guild duel? No? Yes? Scared? Come to Chim's Event.. I'll be there.....Show me your stuff kid!

[/ QUOTE ]

My stuff is in the real world not the fantasy one in which you pride yourself at wasting so much time to be good. Shameful how many of you sold your souls to ea and uo.

I

imported_Cysphruo

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

My stuff is in the real world not the fantasy one in which you pride yourself at wasting so much time to be good. Shameful how many of you sold your souls to ea and uo.

[/ QUOTE ]

scratch one week your saying one thing and now this week its the opposite, you catch yourself in your own lies, youve got to be the biggest idiot irl.

S

Sethblackmoore

[/ QUOTE ] My stuff is in the real world not the fantasy one in which you pride yourself at wasting so much time to be good. Shameful how many of you sold your souls to ea and uo.

[/ QUOTE ]

A.D.H.D. much? Dude you change your mind more than a woman! Pick an argument and stick to it. Everytime Bud says duel me...you change your tune. So just stop posting here and wasting all of our time with your whining and complaining. Were'nt you the same one whining about Doom too, just with a different log in name??

Is this guy Contract Killer in the game?

W

WILLIE!!

lol funny people always say stupid crap like that....

"i own you 1v1"... until someone better comes along, then "Im better than u IRL...so take that..."

lol pathetic....if you suck...at least admit it and dont call others out.

I

imported_Vision

You know that someone admits you are better than them when they talk about IRL.

Everyone's last resort excuse is that they are bad because everyone else plays more and has no life. What's sad is that usually the people that use that excuse are the ones that are most hooked, angry, and frustrated with the game. They are also the ones that play the most.

M

My OneSelfer

lol i doubt i play more that average joes
yeah i do have an irl
family, business, etc
you guys act like being able to kill someone with your over the top gear really means squat.
yeah i play the game. but apparently the game is playing some of you more than others.

i can beat you in a duel goes in the my mom can beat your mom thread
or maybe the my peen is bigger than yours thread

and yeah i can hold my own and i get people running from me 1vs1 all the time
difference is my head doesnt get swelled about it.

mages have the biggest egos, funny that they can deliver the most damage per sec than any other template and still they think they are so good. dexxers miss mages dont, explode fs is more than an ai and takes less time to deal the damage
and again you never miss.

put your egos away and play the game
stop letting the game drop quarters in your piehole

lol duel 1vs1 2vs2 5vs5 ??? roflcopters
go fly a kite no one cares cept the addicted

B

Budweiser KDL

Duel Me Scratch? Im Still waiting.....So is all of Napa...... how about a three vrs three??? Anything????

I

imported_Vision

It's more a function of putting people in their place Scratch. When people talk/act like they are good people offer to 1v1 them to put them in their place. Nobody cares even a little bit about how much you play.

You said mages deal more damage per second than dexxers? Do you even know what damage per second means? Let me break it down for you. It's the amount of damage you do each second. If a dexxer hits you with 2 Armor Ignores in a row and has a 45% hit lightning weapon it does on average 80 or so damage total. Takes maybe 2 seconds to do about 80 damage. A little bit of math tells us that it is 40 damage per second. That's more damage than a mage casting flamestrike every second (which is utterly impossible). If a mage spams flamestrike he'd be lucky to do 20 damage per second. Probably less.

Learn to do some basic math and then we can talk about damage per second. If you don't know division I can't see how great your RL could be.

M

My OneSelfer

the time for a precasted explode is not a factor and the flamestrike goes off usually at or sometimes before the actual explode. with a total of about 70-80 points damage instantly. followed by a quick painspike which takes no time to cast this will put most people in the red zone if not dead. there is no way a dexxer can do this much damage in so lil time. dexxers have to travel to your spot to hit you and have a chance to miss. mages do not. they can stand anywhere and attack their prey including a ten tile spacing.

Mages will and always have been the high damaging templates. you just cant see it cuz your ego fell over your eyes.

bud dueling proves nothing cept what gear you have today
aos ruined that aspect of the game where naked dueling was the [censored]
numbers buffs and other [censored] added to our suits and char are ********

you guys must forget where you came from
this game is not the same as it was and it sux now
he with the deepest pocket wins cuz he can buy the retardedly crafted suits

who cares ?? so you can disarm bleed me to death maybe toss in 50ai spams
glad you made a life time accomplishment

better go now the game is calling you

F

five oclock

Why is it that people say AOS ruined this game. It destroyed this game. But that was I think 5 years ago? and they are still playing and complaining about it???

Sitting back down eating my popcorn...

B

Budweiser KDL

<blockquote><hr>

bud dueling proves nothing cept what gear you have today
aos ruined that aspect of the game where naked dueling was the [censored]
numbers buffs and other [censored] added to our suits and char are ********

[/ QUOTE ]

Yah ok....................

I

imported_Vision

If you are talking about mage duels it has VERY little to do with he who has the better suit.

I'd bet that I could duel you on a mage in any all 60's 2/5 suit. He with the deepest pockets wins? Not really... If you can't put together a suit with 60's resists some lmc and a few mana regen after the game has been out for 10 years then thats your problem.

AOS has been out for how long??? And you still aren't used to having mods on your suit? If you are so against it then please stop whining about it here and move on. Go off into the lands of your oh so glorious life that you always brag about. Don't read through many a post on a message board for a game that you don't like and don't have time to play.

A good player that makes a decent template would be way more overpowered than any necro mage. You just haven't figured out how to do it yet.

M

My OneSelfer

god i cant believe you dont hate the new game

ai spammer 4tw i suppose
maybe with some dp to boot
that will get that necro dexxer

what a game it is now

this game sux better than a new vacuum

W

WILLIE!!

anyone who thinks mages are overpowered right now really have no idea about game mechanics in PVP.

The current set up is geared towards dexxers plain and simple. DPS dexxer vs. Mage is no contest....dexxer has the higher output.

Why doesnt everyone play a OP dexxer? because they are useless in different situations, i.e. raids, group fights, etc.

G

<blockquote><hr>

ai spammer 4tw i suppose

[/ QUOTE ]
Any ****** who can spam AI and DP and Bleed can ruin any average mage today. But you want to talk about how mages are overpowered because they can precast explosion and then drop a flamestrike?

Sure, but that combo's been out for years now. And you know it. That's all you used to do on your mage, scratch. Sure dexers have to travel to your spot to hit you, but any decent mage would and should move.... but doing so means they cannot cast. Dexers just have to double click and follow. Dexers don't have have to stop to re-swing their weapons.

You talked more trash than *ANYONE* when you were in WtF. But you were useless. We kicked you out. Have you learned how to play any templates other than bushido/chiv archers?

Just because you can beat a darkfather with your multiclient usage doesn't make you a good PvPer. STFU.

M

My OneSelfer

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

ai spammer 4tw i suppose

[/ QUOTE ]
Any ****** who can spam AI and DP and Bleed can ruin any average mage today. But you want to talk about how mages are overpowered because they can precast explosion and then drop a flamestrike?

Sure, but that combo's been out for years now. And you know it. That's all you used to do on your mage, scratch. Sure dexers have to travel to your spot to hit you, but any decent mage would and should move.... but doing so means they cannot cast. Dexers just have to double click and follow. Dexers don't have have to stop to re-swing their weapons.

You talked more trash than *ANYONE* when you were in WtF. But you were useless. We kicked you out. Have you learned how to play any templates other than bushido/chiv archers?

Just because you can beat a darkfather with your multiclient usage doesn't make you a good PvPer. STFU.

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol i never played a mage, so what expl flamstrk you talking about

My archer is not bushido and is also red, same ole template
arch tact anat heal chiv resist focus......no bush no ninja no bs

My blue is bushido macer with pots and aids

My necro mage is red, a choke point char, used to be my peace spawner

I see you got your facts before you posted

G

<blockquote><hr>

Lol i never played a mage, so what expl flamstrk you talking about
[...]
My necro mage is red, a choke point char, used to be my peace spawner
[...]
I see you got your facts before you posted

[/ QUOTE ]

Your peace/spawner is the character I was talking about. And yes you did do the precast explo-fs combo. I do have my facts straight before posting. Perhaps you should think about your posts more before you click the submit button. This might help prevent you from contradicting yourself.

But considering all dexer/archer templates can deal damage on the move, withouth stopping, and mages have to stop moving to cast, i think we can all agree that warrior-type templates are more versatile and easy to play than a mage template. Considering any damage a mage receives will disrupt their casting, and taking into account most warriors with a crap bleed their opponents, it's not terribly difficult to prevent a mage from casting...which we already know they cannot do while moving.

Some time ago weapon specials were changed such that they now require a template to include tactics to be able to preform a special move. The ONLY exception to this is a template with wrestling. There are MUCH LESS disarm mages now, and many more bleed/DP dexers, which can very effectively tear mages up in close quarters fights.

Your argument about mages being overpowered is falling on deaf ears. Mages have already been nerfed to the point that dexers are far more common than before.

Getting the jump on your opponent by precasting an explosion is one advantage that a mage has. However, your argument that an explo, fs, pain spike will kill any player is inherently wrong. Any player worth anything will prevent that combo from being completed. And any player worth a crap will have a suit of armor that has high enough resistances to reduce the damage of this combo.