• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Just how many........

M

My OneSelfer

people does ROFL need to do a harry. We had about 10 people and they had atleast 30 if not more. They apparently allied every guild possible as I saw KOL-KOS-CC-ROFL-Bookmasters guild and some other guild I cant remember.

Guys this is not pvp, its just plain pathetic. How do you justify 40 people at a 32 scroll champ, and then brag about your victory. That is so sad to see that you cannot compete on your own.

Good job on zerging it up.

G

That KoL and C!C are allied to rofl blows my mind. Too funny. I shouldn't say more.

Picus of Napa

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
OMG Zerg on Napa, shame your again on the losing side:( Sucks to be you, rocks to be me:)

D

Dirt Dogg

ok...let's start from the beginning of this....

FARM heavily recruited napa and brought newbies from other shards to farm scrolls. FARM breaks up, the leftovers and rejects start \R\ and SUPER recruit newbies from here and far. ROFL shows up, made out of old napa players, recruits a few people here and there. Then since \R\ is fielding 20+ at EVERY harrower, they recruit more....and more. No one was crying when \R\ was zerging Napa. There were just more fights. Now since ROFL has the numbers up to even with \R\...there is a TON of crying going on.

It's kind of like everything coming full circle. You zerg. Now, you are zerged.

B

Budweiser KDL

So we let a few trammy guilds experience a Harry and a few champs....For alot of them this was their first time doing one. I think its kinda cool some other people are able to see how it happens and win a few scrolls doing it.

ROFL rolled your guild enough with even numbers..I hear Elrond is looking for a new guild

M

My OneSelfer

Umm farm broke up and /R/ was started because we couldnt kick nazaltard out since he was the gm and a butthead.

It was pointless for us to try to raid the 3 tile choke inside wrong dungeon since you had 8-10 necros withering right inside the door.....but we kept coming.
We had 10 maybe 12....you had over 30....we counted that many. But you prolly had more.

Again kudos on the ally the shard zerg youve assembled. We know you neede to.

KOL KOS CC ^*^ ROFL
did I miss anyone???? Im sure I did........

No excuse for guilding meatshields to protect you srry arses.

The funny part is still how you brag of victory and claim that we had 20 + people at every harry. We have never fielded the amount you fielded tonite. Atleast we didnt ally or guild the whole shard so we could compete.

Elrond is always looking for a new guild....prolly cuz he has a mic hooked up when he really shouldnt.

Picus of Napa

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
What are you talking about??? /R/ brought everyone and anyone but classic Napa players showed you up again....we brought in a few tram players and they are having some fun...come and raid, we never backed down from a fight you shouldn't either.

F

Fantaapple

We had 28

I remember our harrower in wrong /r/ had 27 so

stfu have a great day

B

Budweiser KDL

<blockquote><hr>

No excuse for guilding meatshields to protect you srry arses.

[/ QUOTE ]

They didn't protect us Scratch....Our red necros and vet mages did.....they helped kill the champ and enjoyed a part of the game they haven't experienced.

If you think we win becuase of numbers accept my offer on the other thread for a 5 on 5 duel. It's that easy. Your guild still hasn't accepted the offer. My GM is rdy to assemble a 5 person team..just have Goldberg get with Fanta. Im sure they can set it up and everyone will be mature during the fight.

I

imported_Vision

I thought it was a blast. I think it's really funny that \R\ is complaining that we have "too many" people on our team now. They had no problem talking and doing harrowers with 30 people when we only had around 10. However, now that we finally have the kinds of numbers that they have, \R\ has decided to stop logging in on napa 95% of the time. When they did harrowers we showed up to just about all of them regardless of the numbers. Hell we even took one twice when we had 7 and they had 20 in terra.

You guys used to have the 28 members that we have now. The difference is that when your team gets beat half your guild stops playing or turns tail and leaves. Ours doesn't, which is why you no longer have the numbers advantage. You were fielding 30 people less than a month ago, so it is your own fault if you allowed cowards into your guild who would abandon you when the odds finally evened out.

Bottom line is that you had numbers and never had a problem with it. Don't expect us to have any pity on you now that we have as many as you. Don't expect us to feel bad when your members slowly trickle away and stop playing because they are sick of losing.

Good luck farming Napa. See you on the field.

I

imported_Cysphruo

scratch act like you guys are any good, the day i was in /r/ there were 16 people online and you guys were afraid to do a harrower because literally a few people were at the gate and they might be trouble, i've never seen anything so embarassing before.

G

<blockquote><hr>

It was pointless for us to try to raid the 3 tile choke inside wrong dungeon since you had 8-10 necros withering right inside the door.....but we kept coming.

[/ QUOTE ]

Funny. Just about every guild in existence since AoS came out uses necros withering at choke points/bottle necks. It's ******** and I hate it. But that's what UO has become, and has been for the last 6 years (yeah, AoS came out in 2002). So i've accepted it, and I do it.

I have personally held off 50+ people with me and one other person. I have also raided whilst severely outnumbered, as you described, and won. It takes time and knowledge of how the game works and field tactics. It also takes a lot of deaths on the raider's part. The fact that you didn't give up is the first step towards success. Most people do.

W

Willow of Napa

Just one old Smiths view here Chimaera/\R\ whiners and anyone else involved. ROFL owned \R\ way before they were approached for an alliance, they only added us so we could enjoy the fun (NOT to protect them), something we were unable to do without "paying" other in game players for a luxury that we already pay EA to do. In my opinion, the offer that KoL received from supposed long time friends currently in \r\ was more along the lines of 3rd grade bullying, gimme yer lunch money or ill beat you up. Now you have no chance of stopping us ALL from enjoying the game as it was meant to be played, come TRY to raid, you will not succeed and we will reap the benefits of your insurance gold. In the meantime, STOP whining, you asked for it :)

G

I think it's great that ROFL is actually allowing some people not in their guild to do Champs/Harrowers with them and share the rewards. Some people don't PvP because they don't have the Powerscrolls to do so, and can't get them if their not in a large guild. Get some more people introduced to PvP this way, it will add a bit of flavor to Fel, more people to fight with/against.

G

At first I didn't know how to respond other than laughter. Then I was laughing so hard I couldn't respond. LOL watch out everyone, the owner of Vendorama is coming through! hahahahaha honestly dude, I've got nothing at all against you or KoL or C!C, I think you're good people on the whole. And I opted not to say anything at all earlier, you want to call me out though...buddy, call me out. The fact that you were allied to us for all of two days, after which you left alliance after our icq discussion regarding the future of alliance. All I did was suggest that we would be better off - all of us, as a whole - with a larger alliance, and that people just need to work out their personal issues....you just abandoned icq. You wanted to keep it small, and one stipulation you proposed was that no alliance with /r/ or rofl be made. I agreed whole-heartedly, with nothing in particular against either of those guilds; just not my playstyle or persuasion. That being said, I hope you had your guildies behind you, they're good people. It's just you that's the baby.

*WNED.

G

<blockquote><hr>

I think it's great that ROFL is actually allowing some people not in their guild to do Champs/Harrowers with them and share the rewards. Some people don't PvP because they don't have the Powerscrolls to do so, and can't get them if their not in a large guild. Get some more people introduced to PvP this way, it will add a bit of flavor to Fel, more people to fight with/against.

[/ QUOTE ]

More people for pvp guilds to fight would be a better thing for pvp guilds, no matter how you slice it (they want more pvp, right?). I wouldn't expect to see ROFL's new arrivals at yew gate right away though, though I'd suggest you check the Oaks spawns............

G

<blockquote><hr>

I thought I was your baby.

[/ QUOTE ]

Literally, not figuratively.

F

Fantaapple

Scratch

I've seen guilds of 10 people take 25 man harrowers in hyloth which is probably just as hard

But your not very smart

its possible

We took your harrower 6-7 times in wrong
with 7-8 people vs 18

=[]

M

My OneSelfer

lol never have we had 8-10 wither spammers in a choke point

never

nor have we used 8 cu sidhes to kill a harry

look theres a new guy .....guild him quick

G

well they dont guild just anyone...ive been looking for a guild to do champ spawns with and i was told since i dont pvp i cant join so.....pvmers arent needed to kill bosses i guess. lol i stopped asking questions as to these childrens reasoning a while ago. you should too...its not worth ur time trust me hon

W

WILLIE!!

wow...is scratch actually saying certain people suck 1v1...??

POT....KETTLE....BLACK????

you were even useless in group fights....

Otis Firefly

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was a little drunk last night so i missed the harrower, and this post..lol
Chim..I dont know where you got your information from that KoL or C!C didnt want to Ally with ROFL, fact is we have had alt chars from members of ROFL and KoS in the guild since before the alliance with unity. this is nothing new.
we just finally decided to make it official...im hungover today, so thats all i have to say right now LOL

G

I got it from Willow. I believe I still have the icq conversation that includes him saying that, but I suspect you don't want me to post that?

Otis Firefly

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well i wouldnt go so low as to post anyones icq msg's at all lol
but fact is we have had alt chars of there members in C!C and in KoL for quite some time..infact Gon Freecss from ROFL had an alt char in C!C before ROFL came back to the shard. i cant speak for willow, but there has never been a discussion with me about an alliance with ROFL or KoS where i would have said no

D

Dirt Dogg

Did I or did I not just read that ROFL needs PvMers to kill a harrower? Doesn't everyone? What exactly do you call ViXeN then? He's ALL PvM. When was the last time you saw ViXeN out on a red mage or red dexxer trying to pvp? You dont. That actually makes me laugh.

G

<blockquote><hr>

well i wouldnt go so low as to post anyones icq msg's at all

[/ QUOTE ]

I am also disinclined, as I mentioned directly above. Just making sure.

G

And anyways, I'm not even mad; I couldn't care less. I like all you guys regardless, just didn't work out because Willow abandoned the discussion and alliance on his own. He was worried about there being too many people allied.....something about guild chat being too busy. hahaha THAT was his concern. I guess ROFL C!C KoL and KOS don't speak over each other? My aim was to bring something to everyone, I suppose his aim was something more specific and directed, which is fair enough. And with you all allied to ROFL, I'm sure they'll toss you a bone in exchange for those skulls.

F

five oclock

<blockquote><hr>

These threads offer some of the most fun reading. hehehe

[/ QUOTE ]

You can say that again.

I

Inxane

Hasn't this thread been done amilion times b4, just with different guilds?

G

<blockquote><hr>

Did I or did I not just read that ROFL needs PvMers to kill a harrower? Doesn't everyone? What exactly do you call ViXeN then? He's ALL PvM. When was the last time you saw ViXeN out on a red mage or red dexxer trying to pvp? You dont. That actually makes me laugh.

[/ QUOTE ]Odd, I see him on a red mage and a red dexxer all the time.

As for Willow's comment about being offered a bully deal by "supposed old friends", maybe you should re-remember the conversation. Because I said unfortunately that was all that was available, and I knew you were not down for that and understood your feelings. I was offering you nothing. But then ... I have learned my lesson about you ...

I am glad to see that ROFL took in some people who were fairly new to PvP and needed guidance. I see that as nothing but a good thing.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Hasn't this thread been done amilion times b4, just with different guilds?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes.

<blockquote><hr>

I have learned my lesson about you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Same.

<blockquote><hr>

I am glad to see that ROFL took in some people who were fairly new to PvP and needed guidance. I see that as nothing but a good thing.

[/ QUOTE ]

I concur.

<blockquote><hr>

Ailish...i need more then that today...today i need.............Tylonol?

[/ QUOTE ]

Aye, I could go for some hard drugs as well.

=)

G

lol ... Otis, I would send it right out if I could
As for guidance, I gave you all I could, and am glad people who know more than me are stepping up now
Oh ... and sorry I might have to kill you now and then (and have you kill me!) ... like I told you long ago, its never personal, its all about having a good time. At the end of the day, laugh when you die

D

Dirt Dogg

<blockquote><hr>

Odd, I see him on a red mage and a red dexxer all the time.

[/ QUOTE ]

Genocide(vixen's red mage) is NOT a pvp char. That is a choke point char. He casts Essence of Wind and Wildfire. That's it. ViXeN is not a dexxer, he's a dog archer. Jesus Christ Ailish, Have you ever seen him solo fight anyone or even duel? I haven't and I'm sure no one else has either.

Basically, he's a spawner. That's it.

Otis Firefly

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol im always laughin!, you know me! and i never change and never hold a grudge..regardless of what alliance were in, what guild were in..were all here for the same reasons i think.

M

MasterP

Well when my guild xfred over here i told R that we are going to take the shard over. We did before we allied KOS and KOL. Then we also like to look to the days when we didnt know how to do anything. KOL and CC are trammy guilds and need a strong guide in fel. We are here to help new players become what we once were.

The harry was guarded by about 10 people 2 being dexxers. We only had 5 people at the door withering. We had 2 fielding/heailing and 1 winder. I didnt even have a circle to wind so i was withering. Thanks for the gold.

R saying they dont have that many necros is a joke. I know for a face every time we have raided your harrys and i have been on you have had 8+ at the front. If you dont have that many then thats your own fault for being to dumb or lazy to make them.

AS FOR DUELS ANYONE ANY TIME. My guild ROFL will duel anyone. We dont claim to be the best 1v1. We however do work well as a team. UO is guild baised now so STFU and learn to work as a team/guild. Everyone dies 1v1 even to noobs sometimes. I have killed GOLDY 10 of 12 duels. I fought luency many times and killed him and yesterday he got me. Everyone gets lucky sometimes.

M

My OneSelfer

<blockquote><hr>

wow...is scratch actually saying certain people suck 1v1...??

POT....KETTLE....BLACK????

you were even useless in group fights....

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol yeah your KOS bud Yuna runs from me 1vs1.
Lathario tried to gank me with Yuna and died.
Yuna ran off and hid.
Gon Frecees runs from me so his guildies can gank.

Its ok. Now if only I would play a dp dexxer with ai spam button stuffed. I still cant play the whole 2 button concept char yet. Learning but still not adept at it.

I

imported_Cysphruo

<blockquote><hr>

Aye, I could go for some hard drugs as well.

[/ QUOTE ] did someone say party?

G

I was at the harry.... i was on a stealth thief ninja....... i got passed there defences... and before you say OMG YOUR ROFL! think again...... no im not... im not in the guild and im not allowed in vent with them....... i used to be... But im not now.......

S

Sethblackmoore

Umm....Why can't we all just get along??? Oh wait this is about pvp and killing each other, that's why. Oh well I'll probably die to everyone.

M

My OneSelfer

yay bud you posted a screenie of me dying to a gank by a stealth archer and your nonstop disarm bleed spam with you getting the kill shot after i dismounted by hitting wrong macro
im so proud that you think so much of this ******** game to save screen shots as trophys
you really need to get a life bro

savatage you must feel like elrond about now aint?

W

WILLIE!!

lol u play an archer most of the time dont you?

if you do...u click 1 button?

lotsa skill on archers EL OH EL&gt;..

M

MasterP

Actuly Scratch who got kicked from our old guild for stealing from the guild. Savage is allowed back into guild when ever he feels like it. He just has a issure with someone in the guild so he left himself. So before you talk smack know what your talkin about.