• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Event Just Desserts Time...? - 31st of August @ 8pm UK Time

EM Gotan

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Skaros drummed his fingers on his desk, and wondered how secure his latest cloak and dagger plan really was; That the trail of clues that led to the Sultan, disguised as Smith the horse, had proven hard to crack was of no doubt. Such a shame few now remembered roughly where in Yew the famed Iolo and Smith once lived together; a citizen of Britannia's house now stood on the spot it seemed, and Skaros could only hope that individual knew their history... but on the other hand, as even his most loyal and dedicated investigators had struggled to locate where the Sultan really was, the ability of that criminal fool Bladderstick to find out what was actually afoot was limited too. That was reassuring for the final success of the plan, at least.

Even less had discovered the Spymaster himself, disguised as a "John Doe", out investigating the walls of Cove to ensure they could resist any attempts to turn it into "West Vesper". One investigator at least, the wise Lord Sparrow, did crack the expected code of "Red Rum" and pass it to Skaros which, from secret and hidden communications prior, indicated that the Sultan intended to go ahead with setting up and betraying Bladderstick.

To get the foul fool there though meant telling him where and when to be, supposedly to get more of this "Custard of Champions" ... Yet the Sultan remained somewhat of a horses' ass when it came to the complex politics of the realm, and expecting him to encourage Bladderstick subtly or cleverly would be far too much to hope for. And Nujel'm was full of traitors to the realm, loose lips everywhere and hungry ears for the sounds of insurrection. Who else then would know of that part of plan, and perhaps even seek to aide Bladderstick in escaping from it?
Skaros looked at his notes; already the name "Abyssal" had come up time and time again as someone whose vile loyalties seemed to be more with this usurper and unfunny killer. There was nothing else for it but to come in force to the arranged meeting point, and take down the names of anyone else seen there aiding him. And afterwards, their names too would have to go on the Wanted posters of the realm too... disloyalty to the crown could not be tolerated!

PICK YOUR SIDE:

* If you wish to support Bladderstick, go to the Hidden Vale near Trinsic in Trammel at 8pm

* If you wish to support the King, go to the Councillors Hall in Britain, Trammel at 8pm instead

(I shall set up the Bladderstick supporters first, so will be in EM Event chat until I get back to the hall, be patient oh loyalists!)

EM Gotan

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Write up in fiction form coming soon ;) I'm just pondering people's reactions to it so far, ready for the next event... I want to give people time to state where they think it should go before I commit to something definite. Might need a second EM to come visit for the ideas I'm considering, but Bladderstick will climb out from under the jail cell's bed and bewail his fate, and thank the efforts of Team Muddy Funsters in getting him into the Palace soon...