• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Just Curious

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
What is the current going rate for tram castles and Luna Homes on legends?

Its not a trade thread just a curiosity thread!

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
What is the current going rate for tram castles and Luna Homes on legends?

Its not a trade thread just a curiosity thread!
No idea, I paid 25 for a fel castle, no idea how much for tram. And Luna? heh, way lots :p

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I may sell mah castle. Tram north of cove just past the swamps =)

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I can offer two goats, a hen, and this old barrel stave I fished up ;)

Damia TMC

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Legends is not dead, Legends is very much alive. It's quieter than it used to be, most of the PVP'ers have moved on to LS but the core group of players are still here, still doing our thing and living the dream right here in Legends.
By the way Omni..... I up the bid in addition to 2 goats, a hen, a fished up barrel stave and a club, I also offer a Santa Statue from last year and the much desired Metalic cloth dye tub. Although if you accept my bid you may have to wait a bit while I go fish up a barrel stave.

Demon Wind

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i'm also curious, how dead is legends now?
Legends Never Die, They just Change Names :p

I am considering making a return to ultima. My main was MITCH. Anyone remember me?
Legends Loves returning players! *crosses fingers* Welcome back if you do! I only remember players that repeatedly kill me, if you pvp I'm sure I'll get to know you :) If you need any type of help when and if you return just yell in global. I garantee you will be answered !

Last edited: