• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Just announced in game...

A

AmethystMoon

Don't buy any objects until prices come down later. Property prices also lower....

D

DGLita

well thats great news anyway.

totally off topic, but just to show that life does go on, I just had a phone call from my brother in law, my 81 yr old father in law went out today and bought himself a playstation 3 and GTA4! The streets are no longer safe!
He never even had a pc until about 10 months lol

I

imported_rpsky3

i got that too.. but i clicked it sorry
speeds for skilling are going to 150% also and all prices are dropping

M

Mordekai

According to my experience in-game at this very moment, speeds are up at 250%, regardless of the original announcement that they'd only be going up to 150%. o.o

I

imported_eggchick7

I have 3 sims skilling atm at the speed dropped and is now 73% for them (not each lol)

G

<blockquote><hr>

All prices have been lowered =]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you Pari and Randy !

Polly

G

Pet prices are down to $1500 full catalogue price in EA-Land now

Most expensive column under build is $45.00

Polly

T

Terra Pin

Any rumours or word on job, money objects, pizza etc payouts being increased?

G

From the blog.
<blockquote><hr>

Today, we turned off dynamic object pricing on catalogue items. We’ve also raised skilling speed to 148%. These are permanent changes.

Purportedly, a giant landfill has been found between the robot factories and the restaurants. In the next few days, it will cause property values to plummet! If you are thinking of buying property, we highly recommend that you wait for a bit.

[/ QUOTE ]