• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

just a thought...maybe suggestion?

Ceno of MT

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just wondering, for guild alliances...is there a way to see a guild yer allianced with roster to see whos online? I havent seen anything so far....and if not then i suggest that as an idea! would be nice to know, dontcha think? :scholar:

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just wondering, for guild alliances...is there a way to see a guild yer allianced with roster to see whos online? I havent seen anything so far....and if not then i suggest that as an idea! would be nice to know, dontcha think? :scholar:
That would rock Ceno...that way I'd know when you're on to come bug you :p.

In the meantime *points to sig* Which I just did :)

Ceno of MT

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
thanks Ori! *sent FEEDBACK* hehe
and you would be amazed at how hard it truly is to bug me =P
all the years playing UO made me REALLY laid back lol
if anything _I_ would be the one bugging you! =)
im a hoot! it pays to not take things seriously lol. Tis a game and I wants fun! so weeee!!!
*pokes Ori*

T

Turdnugget

I thought there was a way to check... Cuz I remember when I moved a chr to Baja from GL it was the same name as a guildie, and not to confuse people I got a name change... I'll have to look for the gump.