• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Just a little suggestion,

SoulFusion

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I have spoken to @Taylor about this, But I thought I could explain it a little better,

So my suggestion is to add a few more games into the scene I know you already have a lot of games added but they are getting many threads or posts but last night I noticed you guys have a Steam section and it tells you the games that people play most that are linked to the website maybe you guys could use that as a sort of guide line to help you decide what games people are interested in,
Here's a list of games that are still within the mmo genre that you guys like to have on your website,
  • Dayz Mod/Dayz Standalone
  • Rust
  • Project Zomboid
  • NeverWinter
There is a lot more games but this is just a suggestion maybe trial the games you have and see how they are going if within a few months they aren't really producing much content then you could remove it to another section where people can still talk about it but you wouldn't have to worry about the content,

So what I am saying is basically trial more games and see how they go with the community,

Hope my suggestion was more helpful then annoying,

Signed, Soulfusion.

Rayden

Adventurer
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Adding forums is one thing, but if we can't find the staff to support the forums (in terms of moderation and content creation) then they will just end up empty and forgotten. Similar to how the 20+ subforums in the Other Games and Archive sections aren't used anymore. It's hard enough to find active staff for the current games.

That being said, if you are interested in handling content creation and moderation for a specific game, and think you are able to generate interest in it, feel free to contact me and we'll go from there.

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Thank you for the suggestion! I echo what @Rayden said.

In the meantime, feel free to post stuff in general forums, like Gaming & Industry Buzz or Off Topic. If we see lots of discussion about a particular game in these areas, we might launch a new forum to support the buzz.

Thank you!

SoulFusion

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I will gladly moderate a few forums if that helps I can also go about hiring people for some forums it's a lot of work I know but hey being successful isn't easy if it was then everyone would be at the point of success,

Anyway's thanks for reading my suggestion my offer to help out is still there if needed,

Noldor

Knight, Order of the Bug Hunters
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The hiring part usually involved volunteers as Stratics is a liquid-assets-poor system at this time. Of course, after I win the $30+ million lottery...that issue will go away. And the selling point of Stratics is...many of their past volunteers went on to become well-known and well-paid in the gaming industry due to their experiences here! -)

TQQdles™

P.S. I am sure Taylor could drop a few names of those successful prior Stratics volunteers! -)