• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Junior Sampire

James [W^H]

Slightly Crazed
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am going to create a Sampire and all of my required skills are currently at 100. I'm wondering if I should start playing the character now at these skill levels, or wait until I get to 120 in the required skills. How effective is a Sampire at GM skill level?

Thanks, Katrena

NBG

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am going to create a Sampire and all of my required skills are currently at 100. I'm wondering if I should start playing the character now at these skill levels, or wait until I get to 120 in the required skills. How effective is a Sampire at GM skill level?

Thanks, Katrena
hmm, I would say drop Chiv to 80 then get weapon skill to 120 if you are under the 700 skill cap?

As long as you have 120 weapon skills you should be fine, Bushido can raise slowly if you wish to 120.

Gorbs

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The only skill you need at 120 is a weapon skill. Even then, I raised my swords from 100-110 at cavern of the discarded, then went from 110-120 soloing the rikktor spawn

Mirt

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It is possible to get past the caps with jewels.

Nyses

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It is possible to get past the caps with jewels.
You cannot go past the 120 per skill cap with jewels, but you can surpass the 700 to 720 skill cap with jewels. And to go past the 100 per skill cap with jewels, you have to have eaten an appropriate Power scroll.

Last edited: