• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

June Schedule.

EM Dramnar

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Heya folks!

Take a wee note here.. The two unknown events at the end of the month have no set dates yet, but Dross and I will be sure to update it as soon as we can do (and we'll notify you in the forums).

Here's what we have so far!

Wed 11th @ 7:30pm - Serelath Act II (take another stab at killing off the big bad boss stalking Felucca).

Fri 13th @ 9:00pm - HoC.

Sun 15th @ 7:30pm - RBG Event.

Mon 16th @ 8:00pm - Governors Meeting.

Sun 29th @ 7:00pm - Those Glorious Orbs (Thief Event.. Non-thieves can join too!).

***Thu 3rd @ 10:00pm - King of the Minions.

Stay toon'd!

Last edited:

4gregu

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
?? @ ?? - ??

?? @ ?? - ??
One of these can be changed to:

Wed 25th @ 8:00 pm - Jack Sparrows birthday party (blaze colored pies labeled "Jack's Birthday Cow pie" will be given to all who attend, they make the "moo" sound when double clicked) there, I helped Dross!!!

Riyana

Operations
Administrator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Coordinator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
One of these can be changed to:

Wed 25th @ 8:00 pm - Jack Sparrows birthday party (blaze colored pies labeled "Jack's Birthday Cow pie" will be given to all who attend, they make the "moo" sound when double clicked) there, I helped Dross!!!
That event will be pushed back to Saturday. :p

Riyana

Operations
Administrator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Coordinator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Heya folks!

Take a wee note here.. The two unknown events at the end of the month have no set dates yet, but Dross and I will be sure to update it as soon as we can do (and we'll notify you in the forums).

Here's what we have so far!

Wed 11th @ 7:30pm - Serelath Act II (take another stab at killing off the big bad boss stalking Felucca).

Fri 13th @ 9:00pm - HoC.

Sun 15th @ 7:30pm - RBG Event.

Mon 16th @ 8:00pm - Governors Meeting.

?? @ ?? - ??

?? @ ?? - ??

Stay toon'd!
Update list please?

Speranza

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Since D&D are busy this is from the last HOC:

[EM Drosselmeyer]: On Sunday the 29th at 7:00 PM EST we will be having a thief centered event
[EM Drosselmeyer]: And on Monday the 30th at 8 PM EST
[EM Drosselmeyer]: We'll be having "Lurking Beneath the Surface"

Riyana

Operations
Administrator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Coordinator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Ooh... will we be stealing blaze cow patties? Instead of a pie that moos, I'm thinking rehued snowballs, but throwable at anyone. I could see this being very popular among the goblin population! :D

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
YERG WEES WOOD LIKES DEM
Ooh... will we be stealing blaze cow patties? Instead of a pie that moos, I'm thinking rehued snowballs, but throwable at anyone. I could see this being very popular among the goblin population! :D

EM Dramnar

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Okay guys here's the update for you!

Sorry it took a while.. Had to confirm a few things before we could commit.

Sun 29th @ 7:00pm - Those Glorious Orbs (Thief Event.. Non-thieves can join too!).

Mon 30th @ 8:00pm - King of the Minions.

Stay toon'd!

EM Dramnar

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
With regret we must postpone tonight's event; King of the Minions.

Unfortunately we have encountered an issue which we are unable to fix on the spot.

The event will now take place on Thu 3rd July @ 10pm.

Apologies for any inconveniences and for the short warning.

Stay toon'd.

Last edited:

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
With regret we must postpone tonight's event; King of the Minions.

Unfortunately we have encountered an issue which we are unable to fix on the spot.

The event will now take place on Thu 3rd July @ 8pm.

Apologies for any inconveniences and for the short warning.

Stay toon'd.
Day before 4th of July eh?

Riyana

Operations
Administrator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Coordinator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron

EMDrosselmeyer

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Please note that due to the pitmuck derby's time that this is being altered to be an event that starts at 10 PM EST. Good luck on your race. This is a later start than normal for a Chesapeake event and we apologize to any whom this causes inconvenience, but our first duty is to the players and we believe that we will be serving the greatest number by making our schedule more compatible with the pre-existing event.
Stay Toon'd!

Riyana

Operations
Administrator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Coordinator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Can we ride our goblins to the event?

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Please note that due to the pitmuck derby's time that this is being altered to be an event that starts at 10 PM EST. Good luck on your race. This is a later start than normal for a Chesapeake event and we apologize to any whom this causes inconvenience, but our first duty is to the players and we believe that we will be serving the greatest number by making our schedule more compatible with the pre-existing event.
Stay Toon'd!
GIRKLE

Riyana

Operations
Administrator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Coordinator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron