• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Announcement July's Events

EM Barnaby

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

7/9 - Investigation: The Hunt for Jor - Late Evening
Continuing the search for the Pirate Jor, Thorpe calls upon all detectives to meet him at the Castle. This mission will last until 11:59pm 7/18. Please file all reports in the mailbox at the rewards hall (there is a teleporter next to the EM Hall).

7/14 - Governor Meeting - 8pm
7/19 - Global Event Arc - 7pm

7/26 - Festival of Masks - 6pm
A bit late this year (for unexplained reasons), Nujelm's Festival of Masks will take place in front of the Palace. Please note that this is in Felucca. More information to come.

Last edited:

EM Barnaby

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Please note change to Governor date. Needed to move things around to get Investigation in early in month and to accommodate Global arc event. There will be an extra meeting in term to make up for June.

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have updated the events list in our schedule post and will be creating the FB events for you to share on the EM website! :)

Let me know how I can help further if needed, EM Barnaby!

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Were we still doing the extra gov meeting or did that happen already?

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
7/26 - Festival of Masks - 6pm
A bit late this year (for unexplained reasons), Nujelm's Festival of Masks will take place in front of the Palace. Please note that this is in Felucca. More information to come.
Any more info on this event that starts in a few hours ?