• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Jukas at Healer's Grove

• Thread starter Elbryan Uthador
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0

cunolebin

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Juka Lords show up there time to time, sometimes ya get the odd paragon and makes things a bit rough on ya. There is a quest where ya have to kill Wanderers and that is where I go to kill em.

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yeah, Juka Lords have been there for quite awhile, since about the end of Scenario 3. They usually spawn in a large group there in the morning.

S

Sunrise

Death to JKs...and heck while we are at it...Death to thy healers too. Lets see if a paragon spawns up!!! Thats always fun!

Now I did notice tho at thy meers that there homes seem to be more...Umm decor. Did this happen lately? last time I went thru there there homes were empty and so forth. Now tho they have beds and bookcases etc etc...There are things going on ish that not many people report....

Just curiuos is all if anyone else has seen thy changes in ish?

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yeah, Lakeshire did have some stuff added to it awhile back, after one of the KR patches i think. Been that way for a few months at least.