• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Join the Shadowlords!

Creeping_Death

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Greetings Oceania

I have started a new guild The Shadowlords [|SL|] in factions. If your interested in joining please ICQ me on 146808748.

U

UOPODCASTING.COM

Make sure you pay your respects to the Commander of the Shadowlords :thumbup: who has provided you with two towns :stir:

Lady-Tor

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
w00t, finaly gunna get some use from my thief! Not telling which faction im gunna join. Havnt decided yet, ill join her tonight. :thumbup1:

Who needs a thief?:confused:

U

UOPODCASTING.COM

You don't really need a thief for factions.

You are able to get 80 stealing in items and therefore to steal the faction sigil any character can don the right items, steal the sigil and then put back on there PvP suit.

Otherwise the coolest faction will be happy to welcome you into there fold. Thats the Shadowlords of course.

As the current event arch is suggesting, our lords and masters are coming back to rule the land the way it should be ruled.

S

Sneaky

w00t, finaly gunna get some use from my thief! Not telling which faction im gunna join. Havnt decided yet, ill join her tonight. :thumbup1:

Who needs a thief?:confused:
Well, the faction that really NEEDS a thief is CoM, also I don't think anyone is playing CoM atm (probably because Mag is still rubble city). So its kinda a 3 way fight atm.

Lady-Tor

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Im gunna wait till i understaind more of whats involved with this event.

S

Sneaky

*looks*

I see you are still a part of SL Faction, but no SL guild?

Evil if a foot here me thinks *squints eyes*