• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Job available on europa!

Shadefox

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Looking for experienced, trustworthy decorator wizard to work a castle on europa.
Must like snow and winter!

Job Details
Decorate full castle after a basic vision guideline
using original and unique ideas

not required to live on europa, but some knowledge on how to get items prefered,
most items provided along with shopping money.
I can craft any item needed to be crafted.

Preferable able to do the job complete within 1 month
Payment will be discussed in private - will 25% on start, 25% on halfway mark, 50% on job complete (also subject to discussion based on reputation)

Total budget counting shopping list/payment cant surpass 90 Mill unless something comes up that simply must be in place!

PM for details, inquiries and whatnot! screens on similiar jobs or references a pluss!
Payment can be made on shard of your choice, Ill move it there!

Alezi

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll fill up your house with useless crap for 90mils. Hell, while we're at it I can fill your bank too!

S

Stupid Miner

I could do it if you want. You should probably check around at the house designs of whoever you hire, though.

AtlanticVlad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I might be up for it though its a castle been a while since I've spent any time in such a waste of space but I'm sure I could come up with something and a project might be just what I need since I've yet to find a place to do my tutorials... Although I've no shopping experience over there but either way I'd wanna hear what is is you had in mind before I could say ya or nay and I'd need to see where said castle was as well...

N

Nikodemus

This is a jobb for me!!

No

Wait

MUST LIKE SNOW AND ICE
darn did not even made it through the first thin out

Anyway decoing a castle is a wery big task i hope u get it the way u want it

Mezzac

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Whoa,

A castle is a huge ask. I am not sure your time frame of 1 month will be enough.

Having decorated a number of homes, it can at times be a very frustrating excercise - particularly if you are after some unique designs.

Unique design concepts often mean that you are pulling it all down and starting again part way through because you realise you forgot a bit or thought of some better way how to do it.

There have been times when I have spent 1 month just trying to get a single floor to look right. And just this weekend I would have spent probably 6 hours so far playing around with a design concept on top of one of the corner towers of my castle. When completed I suspect it will have taken 20+ hours - that just a 6 x 6 square area!!

It will assist who ever you get if you give them a reasonable clear expectation of what you are wanting in each room - Kitchen / bedrooms / crafting area etc.

Also, are you wanting extension built - additional floors or walkways between corner towers?

Mezzac

You wake up out of bed, walk out of your castle,
And then you lift up your head.

When will you wake up and see

It takes more than just you to get through this life.