• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Jhelom's note to the King

Queen Arya

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Your Lordship,

Please open a refugee site for these poor unfortunate misplaced citizens.

Today while traveling through the commerce center of Jhelom, I found several Trinsic citizens who have fled here looking for help.

I know Jhelom has fared somewhat better than most towns, due to hard work, fair trades, and a major training system for many of a new warrior, but I fear with more and more citizens fleeing Trinsic, this Epedemic will spread to proportions that will soon be out of control.
I am certain our Governor will send supplies along with other fair towns to help aid in their housing, health and well being.

Please I beg of you, hear our plee, and find suitable lodging in an area that will not effect the major populace until an incubation period can be determined by our alchemists and Healers.

Maybe someone at the Lyceaum may already be working on a cure.

I have always missed Adamu since he wet off to do studies in a far off land, but its time like this I am sure he can hear our crys of fustration, and I feel he would be working effortlessly on some kind of answers.

If you require a scouting party to survey our lands and find a location to safely house these refugee's, I am sure there are many in the Crux Ansata that would gladly volunteer for such a mission.

I am placing torches all over the city of Jhelom in hopes it will ward off the evil over the next several nights, I suggest every city do the same

Again, please think of the majority here and if only a temporary solution, anything would be greatly appreciated.

Yours truly,
Queen Arya
Prime Minister of Jhelom
(sealed in pukish green wax stamp)

Last edited: