• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Jewelry Making

• Thread starter Susie Soong
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

Susie Soong

Can someone please tell me how to have a jeweler...and what I should be etc. Is it a secondary skill or what? Any help will be greatly appreciated. I really want to do this.

B

Bo Riddler

Each character can choose two main skills and any or all three of the secondary skills. Secondary skills include First aid, cooking and fishing.

Of the primary skills, JC or jewelcrafting is one of them. Go to the nearest big city in game, and ask a gaurd for the directions. Right click him, choose professions and then choose JC.

He/she will give you an arrow as to how to find the KC trainer. You never really have said what race you are so I can't point out exactly where to go but ask any guard and they'll get you going.

Mining is a good skill to accompany JC.

Bo

S

Susie Soong

I was going to make a new character for it...what would you suggest? And thank you for replying.

I can't find a place to train for jewelry crafting...nothing in Ironforge.

B

Bo Riddler

AH hA! You are Alliance.

Ok, well that explains it. My dwarf who finally made 375 JC had to make several trips to....

The Exodar. That is the main city for the new race. It is the only place to really get lots of training in JC.

If you need directions for a non-Draeni to get to the Exodar, let me know. But if it is a new character your making, consider a Draeni.

Bo

S

Susie Soong

Ok I will just create that class...and I should choose miner and jewelry crafting...should the class be a hunter or what?

S

Susie Soong

Bo what if I want to use my hunter that is already a level 15 hunter in Alliance...will I be able to go some place and be trained to be a jeweler without dying?

B

Bo Riddler

Yes. Easy. What is the race of your Hunter and where currently is the character in the world?

From that, I will give you instructions on h ow to get to the Exodar.

Bo

S

Susie Soong

She is a dwarf hunter and is in Iron Forge. I think that is the name of the place...not in the game at the moment. I gave her mining skill. Now if you think another class would be better please say so and I will create another character. Won't bother me in the least.

L

Lord Abernathy

Going from Ironforge to Exodar is a veeerrrrrrrrrry long trip. Since your level is still early/low, I'd prob just make a draenei char and use that for JC....oh, and mining is a good skill to go with JC...since you can mine your own gems/ores needed for JC.