• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Jewellery non-imbued (possibly selling)

Jonathen

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So I've burned through a few Tmaps and MiBs now, and before unraveling I usually check for any high property count or otherwise interesting items. Thought I would see if folks fancy bidding for any of these before I work them into suits for myself or unravel them - all are non-imbued so no durability, all are usable by any race except the gargish ring only usable by gargoyles.

1.ring
animal taming 14
lmc 2
dex 5
hci 10
fc

2.ring
archery 11
musicianship 11
int 7
lmc 7
physical resist 11

3.bracelet
musicianship 11
fc
fcr 2
lmc 4
fire resist 9
poison resist 8

4.ring
discordance 15
str 5
luck 83
ep 15
hci 10

5.bracelet
provocation 10
dex 4
int 5
dci 9
lrc 13

6.gargish ring
resist spells 8
dex 4
int 5
ep 20
lrc 13
cold resist 9

7.bracelet
throwing 11
ep 25
fc
lmc 7
di 24

Jonathen

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hehe thanks ;) some I will definitely use myself though, just wanted to see whether they're of any value

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
johno lil tip......................

the rings/brace u try sell are all full 5 properties so cannot be imbued/enhanced

the best stuff to sell is the rings/braces with one or two properties on em!!! then an imbuer can add 3 more!!!!

ie.....mage 14 with sdi 5............or sword 14 with hci 14 ....

hope that helps ya mate.....