• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Jeremy

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What's To Come:

A few more confirmed bug fixes for the next publish:

Greater dragons are visibly named "Greater dragons"
Fixed a couple of worldbuilding trouble spots (places where folks would get stuck - one in Wrong, one in Magincia.)
Made several fixes that we ain't telling you about until they're live on all shards

So basically does that 3rd line mean your adding nothing and trying to play it off/lead us on like your goin too?

U

UberJake

Hardly rocket science sounds like they are going to fix a couple bugs but for obvious reasons they aren't going to tell everyone what those bugs are.

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
oh ok, i didnt know you were a mind reader.... thanks though... and apprently i had the wrong forums...

Spree

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hope one of fixes is that they burn all the speed hacker's houses down.

I

imported_SavageSP

<blockquote><hr>

and baby everything i got is half full
im optomistic...

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, what about your Underwear ? Brainpan ? ok, well at least your Diaper would only be half full

lol, you had to have known someone couldnt resist the

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Hope one of fixes is that they burn all the speed hacker's houses down.

[/ QUOTE ]

We can only pray!

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lowell thats pretty funny
I got a good laugh out of it!

a page from my fav mod elmo *snicker*

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Well usually you fix something that is broken and if you aren't telling people about it it's probably broken in a way you don't people to know and take advantage of.

[/ QUOTE ]

oh anything else?

maybe its something simple too? not sure like i said i posted in wrong forums and im too stoned to move it now so ill go with the flow man