• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Jelly, Joe, Belan, Galad, DB, Theafs, Crates, Freesharders, pks, pvprs murderers, etc

S

ShadowJack

Save your game

http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?p=858060#post858060

unnerf you style of play by speaking up and fighting. If you are new, and you want to not be limited by a safe playing field that is dominating the game, speak up, if you are old, and you've played and have some valid input as a field tester over the years, put some input in.

But you are stuck in a dead fel with no players, pushed to your own shard, and you have every right to the game as these bank sitting trammy newbs.

If I'm banned for saying that then my point is only proven. I'm not trolling or beating a dead bush, but bring the thief and the murderer, the fighter and the pvpr to a fuller aspect of the game before it's forgotten and nerfed into memory.

Players old an new, the criminal underground, the evil, the just don't give a ****s and the hardcore gamer

unnerf us before we're gone and can show people how to enjoy playing the way we do.

http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?p=858060#post858060

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I agree that this could be fun, but even you know this won't fly. Trammel is trammel. The devs will never consider allowing theft to take place there. Personally, I have no desire to go back to a production shard, even if this type of thing did happen.

I think the best way to get the profession some help is to come up with some ideas that can help us in Felucca. My simple suggestion is give us back perma grey. Let players become detectives again. Heck, there were times I played my detective more than my thief. I always said the best detectives had been current or previously played thieves...la

S

ShadowJack

I seriously think item insurance can be removed from fel.

there is every reason to, and to make it stay the same is to stagnate the playing field. I don't know why everyone's fussing about changing the game, no one listened to use when we told them to leave it alone.

B

Brgers

At one point during the start of AOS, you maybe had a chance to remove item insurance. Now you don't. Tamers would kill people basically instantly, so would double swings from certain weapons. Explosion Flamestrike from a necro mage would also be an instant kill.

S

ShadowJack

then they need to be nerfed not the thief

tamers don't belong in PVP, it's not PVPPP, player vs player plus pet

the tamers don't even fight, they all kill

a tamer should get his butt handed to him every time while everyone else kills the dragon or lures it away.

necromages doing that are why the thief can't play as well around powerscroll areas, with 10 people withering everywhere, you might as well just hide in that little room with no escape.

S

ShadowJack

Oh and if I name *****d you to get looksies then my bad

look over there

*you notice Shadowjack peeking into your belongings*

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
If nothing else a on going campaign into reviving the thief can't hurt anything...at the worst it's fun to hear all the scared PvPers whine how they'd hate to loose their ubersuits, and the best it's a chance for the Devs to see that people actually want something changes so they can play their thieves again and maybe one will take notice and actually look into it.