• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Java of Myth

• Thread starter Shalimar/Cleo
  • Start date
  • Watchers 2
Status
Not open for further replies.

OldAsTheHills

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Don't worried, I rumers say, that we may get a count wipe with SA, making all blue with zero count.

Look forward to hear Krystal cry, muhahahahah
I hope that is an option, if true.
In my opinion, the developers have no reason to swipe the murder counts to
zero!
Frankly, I really do not see why anyone would give a murder count to someone
who is already RED in color! This giving of murder counts are being treated as
a badge of honour by the Pkers, which just supports further unnecessary pking.
Remember: If you see RED and they kill you, just do not give a count.

FrejaSP is correct! There are too many predators and not enough sheep.
The proper ratio should be 19 sheep to 1 predator. But, Nash Equilibrium
pushed the vast majority of players from playing the sheep role to playing
the predator role. So, Wolves eat other wolves. This got tiring, so the long
term predators are leaving Siege Perilous to other games only to repeat the
same pattern of behavior there.

No, I do not expect them to return.

*stares*
Yahaxithonix

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
FrejaSP is correct! There are too many predators and not enough sheep.
The proper ratio should be 19 sheep to 1 predator.
Maybe the wolves we have is to weak and can only handle lamb, sounds like it's a problem, when the lamb grow up and start paying back.

Mook Chessy said:
started to pick up a few books when in two days I was pked by memebers of GIL. I was engaged in a faction fight and a Blue member of GIL attacked me.
A sheep hunting a wolf, we can't have that. Wolves do not want to get PK'ed

:danceb:

IanJames

Certifiable
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You do, I was telling Kage that if he actaully took the time to read my post he would see that I understand New is only trying to keep the few players that come interested, he must have missed that part, hence me reply to him.

I do thank you for your keen insight and it has been noted, have a nice day!
Ah, in that case, then I stand corrected as I obviously didn't note who were referring to . . .

And by the way, keep your PM's clean, I'm not interested in playing with your ****er.

T'Challa

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ah, in that case, then I stand corrected as I obviously didn't note who were referring to . . .

And by the way, keep your PM's clean, I'm not interested in playing with your ****er.
*edit* i am unsure of mooks guild affiliation, so I shall remain silent

IanJames

Certifiable
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Quite a list, how many do you think stayed here because of NEW?

I started to pick up a few books when in two days I was pked by memebers of GIL. I was engaged in a faction fight and a Blue member of GIL attacked me.

As we can see in your list most NEW ends up as GIL, it is for that reason that I support picking up the books.

What one person finds offensive is different than another...
First of all, you are in a guild that is an enemy of Gilfane. Your guild is considered Kill on Sight for the people of Gilfane that do PVP.

So, because you got pk'd by a guild that supports the dropping of NEW books at banks, you are against the dropping of NEW books at banks. .

Sounds like sour grapes to me.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord

While I am not fond of your choice of words, I will take this occasion to remind everyone that PMs are subject to the RoC just as any other post on Stratics is. It would be good to remember that before you send that next PM...

T'Challa

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
While I am not fond of your choice of words, I will take this occasion to remind everyone that PMs are subject to the RoC just as any other post on Stratics is. It would be good to remember that before you send that next PM...
Read my last post pre-edit :)

F

Førsaken

I'll say it again its not the killing of new that are making people quit, but for the players that dont play legit and we all know who they are. sad but true
:loser:
Yeah, we do know. . .*cough* TnT know who they are. . .

But keep lying to us and yourself about that one. :thumbsup:

Monolith

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I like Speedy's post earlier about every guild using UO enhancement...hehe

Looks to me that he's saying something here since last 2 guild he was in was JSV and KOC. hint hint:danceb:

Draxous

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll say it again its not the killing of new that are making people quit, but for the players that dont play legit and we all know who they are. sad but true
:loser:

If Krystal was right... our population should be on the up and up in... what was that, a couple weeks?

:danceb:

F

Førsaken

I like Speedy's post earlier about every guild using UO enhancement...hehe

Looks to me that he's saying something here since last 2 guild he was in was JSV and KOC. hint hint:danceb:
You can reach all you like.

Monolith

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You can reach all you like.
Who's reaching......I can cut and paste Speedy's post if you have a hard time reading and comprehending like usuall.

I can even break it down to Barny level for you. Let me know if you need help:loser:

Monolith

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
At least it won't be the 3rd party app kind of help!

*cough*
Its so sad that you guys suck and can't kill me even with your gank squad and want to post that I speedhack........again, re-read some of your reasons why KOC is so fast.

Monolith

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I guess the reason KOC is fast is good enough for them but not good enough for anyone else........The truth is, your ego hurts cause you can't kill me and you have to resort to accusing me of speedhacking now.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Done here too. Everyone knows... Next time I have to get mod will involve bad things...

Status
Not open for further replies.