• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Japan tokens

• Thread starter imported_Mezzac
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Mezzac

Hello all, I recently bought a Japan promotional token - these tokens allow you to choose a Toko dye (50 charges). As well as the normal selection of 50 charge ones we are use to, there are an additional selection (most prob a 50 charge type of the single ones that dropped) - is there a post or page anywhere that show the colours and associated colours name.

Also, would anyone have any more token for sale on Oceania??

Thanks Mezzac

G

Not even heard of them!! sounds rather interesting though

G

I've never heard of it giving anything other than the original 50 charge chromatic colors.

I

imported_Mezzac

I bought it for I think 4 or 5 mil a few days back - When to dbl click you get the normal choice of Toko dyes - If you look closely there is actually a 'Next' tab - when you click that it gives an additional 8 chioces including : "Faded Coal" / "coal" / "Faded Gold" / "Storm Broze" / "Midnight Coal" / "faded Bronze" / Faded Rose" and lastly "Deep Rose".

Thanks Mezzac

S

StarlaUO

The tokens are sold on UO Japan website. But it will be hard navigating through the website.

S

StarlaUO

Nope still cannot navigate through the page. Maybe someone can give us a walkthrough, or EA USA might sell it at a later stage.

C

Chameleon

How come EA Japan has more interesting stuff than EA USA?
First is the spring collection tokens, now the tokuno tokens?

G

it wasnt the spring collection, we got that, it was the cosy life token