• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Announcement January's Events

EM Barnaby

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Monday, January 5th, 8pm EST - Town Guard Induction and Outpost Inspection
Captain Olivia will be inducting new Town Guards as well as inspecting the outposts that Regiments have petitioned to staff. If your regiment is staffing an outpost, please come prepared with a rune marked to the location and a mage on hand to open a moongate there.

Monday, January 12th, 8pm EST - Council of Governors Meeting

Sunday, January 18th, 5pm EST - TBD

Tuesday, January 20th, 9pm EST - "Santa Slay" Competition
Rescheduled from December.

Thursday, January 22nd, 8:30pm EST - "The Wayward Princess"

Monday, January 26th, 7:30pm EST - King's Audience

Saturday, January 31st, 5pm EST - "In the Ground, In the Stars?"
Delbert's quest to save the world from the Decay continues. Despite his claims of only needing to find ONE more root of the Decay, there are in fact TWO more. It would seem he forgot this given all the pain he is in lately. Once again, meet in Yew.

An investigation or live event relating to Jor and the Vesper Bank Robbery will also be scheduled for some time this month. King Blackthorn is also preparing to visit a number of towns in the realm to hold audiences.

Last edited:

EM Barnaby

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It isn't an event, per se, but the start of a lead-in for the upcoming competition.

Initially it was going to be King's Audiences, but something has come up for tomorrow so I won't be able to give everyone the time I think it will take this time around.

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Do you have a date for audiences figured out? I know we take a good bit of your time but we do enjoy them.

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
FYI: There was quite a group gathered for what they thought would be an event yesterday. The schedule probably should be updated a bit better to inform people.

Also, the schedules don't match up vs the Catskills EM site. Caused a bit of confusion as some people also thought yesterday was the rescheduled Santa Slay event.

EM Barnaby

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
FYI: There was quite a group gathered for what they thought would be an event yesterday. The schedule probably should be updated a bit better to inform people.

Also, the schedules don't match up vs the Catskills EM site. Caused a bit of confusion as some people also thought yesterday was the rescheduled Santa Slay event.
Agreed. My apologies to anyone who showed.

Do you have a date for audiences figured out? I know we take a good bit of your time but we do enjoy them.
Aiming for the 26th. Will finalize in the next day or so. The King will likely hold audiences in a town other than Britain, as he is trying to get out more these days.

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@EM Barnaby I have gone ahead and put up a placeholder on our main Catskills calendar for the 26th for you. Please let me know ASAP if you confirm it, which I will then flag as confirmed, aka green.

EM Barnaby

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll confirm that now. The 26th at 7:30pm.

Also, please note the addition of another "Decay" event - too many threats to the realm going on so I want to finish that up to try and prune things up a bit. Too many balls in the air to manage otherwise.