• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

January Fish Catch!

EMDrosselmeyer

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We only had a single fisher turn up to the fish count this evening, so there will be a second count available for any who missed it, at the time of the HoC on Sunday. Catches for January are Rainbow Fish and Dungeon Pike. Catches are valid from today until February 8th! Good luck fishing!

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
We only had a single fisher turn up to the fish count this evening, so there will be a second count available for any who missed it, at the time of the HoC on Sunday. Catches for January are Rainbow Fish and Dungeon Pike. Catches are valid from today until February 8th! Good luck fishing!
365,000 stones worth of a fish and not one single Blackmarlin and I'm 120 Fishing (From Decembers catch)
Now Dungeon Pike I think I can do!!!
:)