• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

January 9th: All Servers Offline 9 a.m. to noon PST

G

One hour left, hopefully. Will be a long wait, but I think I can, I think I can! Tea water just done, so I'll be enjoying a steamy cup right about now, while finishing stupid Windows update

lil ol lady, lubs ya too lubly lub! <3 see ya in game! *huuugggs*

L

Lynnie

I have been trying to get it through my daughters head.. Just because the skater boy on Avril Lavines song turned out cool.. dont mean that happens in every case.

G

ah you finally gave in to the little yellow shield its so annoying that update thing aint it i m on pogo now doing qwerty badge save me from this thing

C

coyoteee

God I can't concentrate at work. Not enough distractions. I want my TSO.

C

Caesar Weezer

I've succumbed to the tasty goodness of Ritz crackers.
I've ate almost everything inside the box.....
TSO better get back online soon before I start eating the box!

L

Lynnie

I want my... I want my.... I want my TSOooOOOoooooOOOooo *singing*

C

coyoteee

<blockquote><hr>

Then do yer damn work!

[/ QUOTE ]

LMAO. I am doing it. But I am classic Attention Deficit. TSO helps keep me on task. :)

G

<blockquote><hr>

Hey mind if I use that Weird Al - You're Pitiful song of yours there to send to my daughters boyfriend??

[/ QUOTE ]

That literally made me lol.

G

mmm thats the way to do it simoleans for nothing and the crappers free

I

imported_DutchAmerica

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

crappers ain't free at Gracie's house!!!

(I keep hearing Weird Al's "Another One Rides The Bus" since I'll probably be on the bus since the subway rates went up so high!)

C

Caesar Weezer

The cheese is gone. I had to put something on the crackers!

G

i so want a box of ritz crackers now
..looks at human on sofa ...nah he wont he s too busy hovering one finger over laptop keyboard

C

coyoteee

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

(I keep hearing Weird Al's "Another One Rides The Bus" since I'll probably be on the bus since the subway rates went up so high!)

[/ QUOTE ]

I think crappers are only expensive at Gracie's house to newbies, but don't tell them that.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Then do yer damn work!

[/ QUOTE ]

LMAO. I am doing it. But I am classic Attention Deficit. TSO helps keep me on task. :)

[/ QUOTE ]

Then get some Ritalin!

C

coyoteee

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Then do yer damn work!

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Then get some Ritalin!

[/ QUOTE ]

Been there, done that. Took myself off of it at 16. That was 15 years ago. Why you trying to talk me outa playing TSO?! Were you sent by SL?

G

Okay guys, we're getting pretty close to noon on the west coast. I just got back from Randy's office. We're hoping to be back up by noon, but may need a few more mins.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Then do yer damn work!

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Then get some Ritalin!

[/ QUOTE ]

Been there, done that. Took myself off of it at 16. That was 15 years ago. Why you trying to talk me outa playing TSO?! Were you sent by SL?

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, I hate Second Life [or Second Fail as I call it] with a extreme passion.

Hmm... try this...

G

<blockquote><hr>

Okay guys, we're getting pretty close to noon on the west coast. I just got back from Randy's office. We're hoping to be back up by noon, but may need a few more mins.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not a problem.

Take yer time.

C

Caesar Weezer

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

This is unacceptable! J/K take ya time! Not like we have anything better to be doing......

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

This is unacceptable! J/K take ya time! Not like we have anything better to be doing......

[/ QUOTE ]

Way to copy me.

<blockquote><hr>

Take yer time.

[/ QUOTE ]

C

coyoteee

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Me &amp; Gracie have a bet going that its going to hedge into Pub time, so take your time Parizad, my dear. lol. O.O

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Me &amp; Gracie have a bet going that its going to hedge into Pub time, so take your time Parizad, my dear. lol. O.O

[/ QUOTE ]

Eh, the more time they take, the better chances are that we aren't gonna crash while playing.

C

coyoteee

Ok. It's noon in California.... do you know where your servers are? lol.

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

I ate them.

C

coyoteee

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

I ate them.

[/ QUOTE ]

And here I was thinking we wouldn't be having a hamster BBQ. lol.

G

Randy was telling me that this is the first time we've renamed the city selector server. However, I have no doubt that we're in capable hands when Randy is at the wheel.

I'll keep you guys updated.

G

It's 9pm here (noon pst). Are we there yet? Will I be able to play a bit before bedtime?

Oh and I prefer spare ribs over hamsters, thanks Coy

G

3:15 PM here in the U S and A!!! (Florida that is)

*Sorry was watching Borat again....*

G

<blockquote><hr>

3:15 PM here in the U S and A!!! (Florida that is)

*Sorry was watching Borat again....*

[/ QUOTE ]

Its cool. We won't hold that against you. Kidding!! ::hugs::

I

imported_DutchAmerica

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think crappers are only expensive at Gracie's house to newbies, but don't tell them that.

[/ QUOTE ]

Have you ever noticed how she kinda stands in the bathroom acting AFK sometimes?

I have this bad habit of trying to serenade AFK Store owners that are standing around on their lot.....so then I get to the door and it's almost like hearing final Jeopardy music playing in your head.....the question is....do I pay the fee and keep Gracie nice and green or do I be chinzy and let her passout cold on the bathroom floor??

C

Caesar Weezer

Uhh...not to sound impatient or anything...but uhh...I'm still not seeing myself online.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Have you ever noticed how she kinda stands in the bathroom acting AFK sometimes?

I have this bad habit of trying to serenade AFK Store owners that are standing around on their lot.....so the I get to the door and it's almost like hearing final Jeopardy music playing in your head.....the question is....do I pay the fee and keep Gracie nice and green or do I be chinzy and let her passout cold on the bathroom floor??

[/ QUOTE ]

Be chinzy! Then take pics of her passed out.

C

coyoteee

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I have this bad habit of trying to serenade AFK Store owners that are standing around on their lot.....so the I get to the door and it's almost like hearing final Jeopardy music playing in your head.....the question is....do I pay the fee and keep Gracie nice and green or do I be chinzy and let her passout cold on the bathroom floor??

[/ QUOTE ]

LMAO. Look at her web. I'm her only enemy. I do adore me some Gracie. :)

N

NBA

Im not seeing myself online either... i thought it was only gonna be a "few more minutes?
(a few is like 5 or 10, its going on 25)

G

<blockquote><hr>

Im not seeing myself online either... i thought it was only gonna be a "few more minutes?
(a few is like 5 or 10, its going on 25)

[/ QUOTE ]

Yup! Stay tuned for further updates!

G

&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; skids into room *puffs* throws self on chair..

Ohhhh I'm late. I'm late, I'm late *having palpitations* logs on....

Oh poo - still not back up *sobs*

C

Caesar Weezer

Take a seat and join the rest of us waiting ever so impatiently.

M

Monkeybear

Waiting up to 4 hours after the initial bring back time is normal, anything after 4 hours you should start getting worried!

S

StarreTee

well, I guess I'll go watch some more movie trailers. Maybe find some more crackers.

G

We're starting to bring the cities up now. Hopefully it worked! As I said in an earlier post, this is the first time we've renamed the city selector server. So if the cities don't come up correctly, we'll need another hour or so to fix it.