• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

January 10th: TC3 going offline at 2:45-ish p.m. PST

G

Okay, so here's the skinny:

Let us think of yesterday's update as a 7 freakin' hour long dress rehearsal. A lot of the stuff we wanted to get in there (such as 4th year anniversary) did not make it, and the ATMs were bugged.

So today, we're going to try again. I will update the title of this thread when I know what time we'll take the server down. Downtime won't be nearly as long as yesterday. At most, it will be 90 mins.

G

<blockquote><hr>

At most, it will be 90 mins.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's EXACTLY what you said yesterday.

Can't you wait until no one's playing? Like at 3AM CST?

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No.

[/ QUOTE ]

G

<blockquote><hr>

CREAM BEAR SUITS FOR GUYS?

[/ QUOTE ]

CREAM BEAR SUITS FOR GUYS?

G

<blockquote><hr>

Okay, so here's the skinny:

Let us think of yesterday's update as a 7 freakin' hour long dress rehearsal. A lot of the stuff we wanted to get in there (such as 4th year anniversary) did not make it, and the ATMs were bugged.

So today, we're going to try again. I will update the title of this thread when I know what time we'll take the server down. Downtime won't be nearly as long as yesterday. At most, it will be 90 mins.

[/ QUOTE ]

PARIZAD IT'S JANUARY... NOT JUNE.

SILLY GOOSE.

G

<blockquote><hr>

But it's not happening untill JUNE 10th? LOL

[/ QUOTE ]

lol I didn't notice that !

Polly

G

<blockquote><hr>

But it's not happening untill JUNE 10th? LOL

[/ QUOTE ]

O. My bad! Fixed.

Wishful thinking on my end with regards to the weather, I suppose.

G

Just TC3 will get the 4th year gift today? When will the production cities be getting it?

M

Monkeybear

We arn't getting it, it will only be available for the Devs.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Just TC3 will get the 4th year gift today? When will the production cities be getting it?

[/ QUOTE ]

And if production cities won't, when will sims from production cities be getting it?

I

imported_DutchAmerica

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

And if production cities won't, when will sims from production cities be getting it?

[/ QUOTE ]

Probably after we get a chance to break it in TC3 I would guess.

Woo hoo.....no hints? Ugh!!!!

M

Monkeybear

4th year gift is a statue and the 5th year gift are the cannons

I

imported_DutchAmerica

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh!

What about the 'gift box'? What's in that?

K

Keep It Real

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Can you link me to where that was stated?

M

Monkeybear

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The pub.

K

Keep It Real

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The pub.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL, umm...ok.

G

FYI: Just updated the title. We're looking at taking TC3 offline at 2:45-ish p.m. PST.

I

imported_DutchAmerica

<blockquote><hr>

FYI: Just updated the title. We're looking at taking TC3 offline at 2:45-ish p.m. PST.

[/ QUOTE ]

Umm....so what time would that be EST? (Standard time dummy question)

It's 5:25 here so is that like in 15 minutesish?

M

Monkeybear

That wont be fixed, it's there because of the new direct X or something, will be gone when they switch to DirectX 9 (I think its 9)

G

<blockquote><hr>

Umm can you fix the pink crap on the scrollers. Kinda annoying :p

[/ QUOTE ]

You're absolutely right! We'll see what we can do about that. Won't be in today's new version though.

G

I really hope some of us will be able to get back into TC3 after todays maintenaince. It may have only been 7 hours for some of you but some of us had issues and couldnt get on till much later. Or like me until this mroning since I got tired of waiting last night and gave up.

R

ryotgrrl13

*sniff sniff* i dont wanna play in BF...i wanna play in TC3... and i want the other half of my statue back!

L

Lynnie

ahhhh man! I was all hunkered down... looking for nasty stuff to send my kids boyfriend.

M

Meggers

TTL

I can't load the game. I keep getting a configuration error.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh!

What about the 'gift box'? What's in that?

[/ QUOTE ]

the "green box" is what the mystic trees and cannons arrived in. it had an action on it if placed on the ground "to water the object" after doing sao the box poofs and the cannon or tree would appear. You don't actually get a box to keep per say its just as if the gift is gift wrapped in it for us to open er um water ;p

M

Meggers

All I am getting is a message that says cannot launch the game. Please verify the game is installed and has not been tampered with. How can I fix this? I already tried the repair option.

K

Kymberleigh

I am still getting that message too .. I mean I thought this was suppose to be fixed last night .. Can someone please tell me how to fix this?????????????

G

Haha. The only way me and a few others could get around it is to reinstall. Simplest way is to go to www.thesimsonline.com, click the free trial button, then click the free download thing, it will install it again. Should be unnecessary but many of us have to find shortcuts to measure to up to others shortcomings.

K

Keep It Real

<blockquote><hr>

All I am getting is a message that says cannot launch the game. Please verify the game is installed and has not been tampered with. How can I fix this? I already tried the repair option.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are so gonna love this.....you have to uninstall and redownload the game to get it to work after yesterdays update. Look in the tech forum, Lee and Parizad posted it there. Sorry and I know it sucks.