• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I've Moved My Vendors (Again)

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Formerly out the west gate of Luna, first building north. I've relocated to inside the Luna walls at the southwest corner. This is my 3rd vendor move and hopefully my last. Sorry for any annoyance with the numerous moves. Put out a full set of dye tubs if anyone needs them. The museum still stands, just don't have vendors there anymore. With vendor fees being a killer I'm only carrying one large ticket item at a time. I currently have a set of fully charged teleporters. Every week I'll pull any major item that doesn't sell and replace it with something new. Stop in for an ale! I appreciate your business!

Lucky's.jpg

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Oh I have a lot of junk laying around and just might have something you want. Feel free to leave a message on the board at the tavern or PM me here. Never hurts to ask :)

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
so nice to see folks building residences in Luna again :) and someone was asking where the heck your vendors went last nite

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
so nice to see folks building residences in Luna again :) and someone was asking where the heck your vendors went last nite
Your very kind. I'm trying to encourage vendors in Luna. I just never had a Luna house before lol. I'm thankful for Monk letting a house go. At the very least I'm hoping people will build *something* on the empty lots :p I'd like to encourage anyone without vendors, and especially just an empty lot, to perhaps let them go to someone interested in having vendors. Really the only reason to have a Luna house is for vendors cause you can make a larger nicer place just about anywhere else.

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Sheeeeesh...Trying to find Lucky's vendors is like trying to find something in the same spot at Walmart twice in a row... :grin:

And according to the billionaires on UHall vendor fees aren't a problem...so hang in there! :gee:

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Sheeeeesh...Trying to find Lucky's vendors is like trying to find something in the same spot at Walmart twice in a row... :grin:

And according to the billionaires on UHall vendor fees aren't a problem...so hang in there! :gee:
Talk to Belar at the Trinsic docks! I have an important mission for you! Trinsic is in vital need of supplies! Find Captain Lucky's vendors somewhere between Trinsic and Luna! Bring me a plant, a scroll and some odd thing! If you don't complete this task in a week the vendors will be moved to a random location!

drcossack

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I've had multiple vendors since coming back in 2014. I've gotten rid of every single one, and that was with 3 of them being free rentals. I sold a fair amount of stuff on each one, but I don't farm enough to make it worthwhile as a long term investment. The things I do sell (certain 120's/volume 3 primers/replicas, EM drops, etc) are all things that sell fairly quickly anyway + vendor fees would be a killer for EM items.