• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I've Been off shard on a Deco job.

M

Millie

I'd like to share with you all, what has kept me away for the week. It's almost done. Just a little tweak here and there. I have to say I have had a ball doing this job. The Gentleman gave me and unlimited budget and went on vacation. Hope he likes it when he gets home on Saturday.
Sorry about the pictures, they came out fuzzy but I think you will get the ideal.

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Millie, it looks wonderful! You have a great eye for deco, lady. He should be tickled pink on his return. :thumbsup:

M

Millie

Well hopefully by Friday Ill be back to stocking my vendors and Xel does no longer has to starve to death with out his fish stakes

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well hopefully by Friday Ill be back to stocking my vendors and Xel does no longer has to starve to death with out his fish stakes
Is that's what's been wrong with Xel?! :shots:

That deco job looks fantastic!

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That's a wonderful looking house. It makes one feel like you're at home, rather than just in a place to keep your stuff and log out.

Xel The Wanderer

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
All kidding aside, this shard really has exceptional folk. Be it PvP, house decorators and designers, news reporters, RP'ers, IDOC'ers, (the list goes on and on) and overall, genuinely nice and helpful folks. Makes me all teary-eyed being part of this shard and community.

That house design is amazing, and whoever that person is who hired you will be very pleased with what you've done, Millie. Great job!

I still need fish steaks, though. :thumbsup:

S

shard

Mmmmm, fish steaks!

Yep, nice work there Millie!

Xel, a pleasure as always!

Smooth seas and safe journies!

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is that's what's been wrong with Xel?! :shots:

That deco job looks fantastic!
There's a lot more wrong with Xel than just being hungry for some fish steaks. :p

That is a sexy looking house Millie! I really like the front garden area, its so charming and vibrant. And when you said unlimited budget my little decorators heart did a thump of envy. I'm much to cheap to ever give the same consideration to myself. :D

Xel The Wanderer

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mmmmm, fish steaks!

Yep, nice work there Millie!

Xel, a pleasure as always!

Smooth seas and safe journies!
Hail Šhard! It's good seeing and hearing from you, man. Here's to Life treating you very well! *sake shot*

To everyone in this thread? *group hugs* And no, that's not a magic wand in my pocket. Wait, wha...??? :thumbsup:

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
To everyone in this thread? *group hugs* And no, that's not a magic wand in my pocket. Wait, wha...??? :thumbsup:
*LOL* bow chicka bow bow.

The hubby and I are heading out to the "Land of Oriana and Arlon" in about 2 hours but I couldn't resist saying "goodbye" first. You all have an awesome week and I'll be back harassing some of you before you know it. *HUGS*