• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I've acquired a luna home!

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've acquired a luna home on legends for a sizable sum of gold. I'm now exploring design options.

It is on the south side of the street on the south side of the city. it's a 13x17(i think).

I'm searching for ideas of a design..I'd prefer not to cover the street or create the illusion of the street with my home but It is by no means a mandatory feeling.

I'd like to do a bit of a museum on one floor(or some kind of display area) and still have the house maximize its vendor visibility. I know I'm asking alot but I figure I'll see what the experts could suggest design wise.

AtlanticVlad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wish i had a luna house to play with =) hehe if got some crazy stuff planed for when someone lets me play with one =) haha south side of street is perfect too although that's not to say that I don't really wanna play with a particular lot for some other reasons but still if by some chance you decide you want something truly wild let me know =) I could use a good project until I find a home to do my tutorials in, although I guess it might help if I actually loged in and did some asking around for a home to do them in too but with out a project i feel no real need to do so =)

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
one thing to keep in mind with that orientation.... people need to step into the house to really see what's there, and a lot of the south side houses don't have an inviting entry since they're concentrating on the vendor display out front