• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Its time to revamp Champs.

F

fraidy cat

From the beginning to the end, there is only one point that system have NEVER been implemented yet I see many people like you are trying to disapprove it. Whereas the current system aren't really getting any better.

Honestly, in my opinion, I DO NOT want anyone "without the heart" to PVP to come over to Felucca and farm. Because if you're only looking to farm your reward only and not participate in risk, then dont come over to Felucca. This is what Felucca is to be.

I dont understand why you people are really not supporting this idea?

1. Is it really not fair compare to now?
a.) current system = can raid at lvl 3, lvl 4, boss
b.) crystal ball system = when you start the spawn, you will be READY to face the coming risk

Which is more fair by the way you think?

2. Are you guys scared?
3. Are you guys scared?
4. Are you guys scared?
5. Are you guys greedy?

The point is, please go over to ASUKA or FORMOSA. There are 2x blues fighting us every night especially in ASUKA. If this type of system implemented, you're saying that REDS will rule to world? How do you know? How are you certain?

Moreover, by implementation of crystal ball method only force people to get into teamwork on both sides (working spawn party and raid party)

Because working spawn party no longer will try and solo spawn due to raiding party will 90+% surely come for him. And raiding party wont go alone because working spawn party will have a group of people.

Anyways, I don't know whether my system will end up this way or not, but there is possibilities to indirectly increase the pvp activities and involvement.

BUT NOW is NOT. WE GOT A BUNCH OF COWARDS "FARMERS" who PRAY and HOPE to work their spawns without anyone to raid (risk)! MY GOODNESS, yet you guys are still supporting!

The questions go on if you can't accept this type of system.

Anyone who work for the reward in Felucca should have a relative high % chance to face their risk.

The easiest of system implementation currently I could think of would be champ spawns and SS.

The point I have now is especially for most unpopulated shard is out of 100 spawns only 3-4 are raided currently.

Moreover, whereas how you could guarantee that REDS will win over BLUES? This type of logic thinking are only protecting people and discouraging people to try! If you think this way, there wouldnt be blues VS red forever in any shards!

Ok, if you tell me ppl doesnt like to pvp, OK FINE DONT COME TO FELUCCA or lets make it a more simple way, DONT COME TO FELUCCA and OUT OF GUARD ZONE.

People who dont like to pvp but yet want reward isnt a good reason to me. If you dont like to pvp, dont come to Felucca at all. Very simple!

But if you come to Felucca and expect to get reward, you need to face the risk!

This logic, I dont know how many times I have to exprepeat and repeat again to you guys... my goodness.

Clear enough now? I guess I will soon have to repeat again ZzZZz
Actually, no, it's not clear enough now. In fact, your entire post makes little sense to me as it's a jumbled mess of nonsense not even pertinent as a response to my own. Another fact: you've conveniently avoided answering any questions I posed, which I'm assuming lead to your jumbled mess of nonsense...

I've no problem accepting a fair amount of risk for reward (and by fair, I actually mean high)...what I'm not willing to put up with, as I said before, is the juvenile trash-talk that goes with said risk. I don't mind dying--happens all the time. I don't mind losing things--they're easily replaced. I DO mind having to listen to junior-high parking lot crap to stroke someone's sad ego. Again, as I said before, this is THE ONE THING that was the deciding factor in my avoidance of Felucca--none of the reasons you're so "tired" (ZZZZZZZ) of having to repeat. Will I get raided if I do a champ spawn? Don't care...don't mind dyin', don't mind losin' stuff. Will I have to stand there as a ghost and listen to a gang of bullies re-living their grade-school hey-day? DO MIND. Have your raid, have your loot, but do try and be adult about it...

Which leads us back to the point of my original post, which apparently you still haven't seemed to grasp as you're attitude shows. I'm sure there'd be many more people roaming Felucca if the juvenile antics were put in check a bit...and that responsibility lies with the people who play Felucca.

Obviously (at least to some of us) the "carrot lures" to Felucca haven't had the effect you desire--bringing more players to Felucca. Yet you still insist on "More Carrots! More Carrots! More Carrots!" instead of stopping for a moment and thinking about what the major factor is keeping people from playing in Felucca. Be logical! If the multitude of "carrot lures" already introduced haven't had the desired effect, then it's time to try another angle.

It's funny to me how 'Feluccans' accuse 'Trammies' of whining for powerscrolls to be in Trammel all the time, when 'Feluccans' whine for more EVERYTHING to be added to Felucca all the time to "LURE" more players there for PvP (which, from what I currently hear of the state of things, basically just equals PK'ng) FAR MORE OFTEN.

So you go on with the delusion that it's greed and cowardice keeping me away from your playland...despite my "tired" (ZZZZZZZZZZ) repeating of the contrary, in plain and clear terms, which you repeatedly choose to ignore in favor of name-calling and insults.

Maybe someday you'll get it. Maybe someday the devs'll get it too...

slayer888

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Actually, no, it's not clear enough now. In fact, your entire post makes little sense to me as it's a jumbled mess of nonsense not even pertinent as a response to my own. Another fact: you've conveniently avoided answering any questions I posed, which I'm assuming lead to your jumbled mess of nonsense...

I've no problem accepting a fair amount of risk for reward (and by fair, I actually mean high)...what I'm not willing to put up with, as I said before, is the juvenile trash-talk that goes with said risk. I don't mind dying--happens all the time. I don't mind losing things--they're easily replaced. I DO mind having to listen to junior-high parking lot crap to stroke someone's sad ego. Again, as I said before, this is THE ONE THING that was the deciding factor in my avoidance of Felucca--none of the reasons you're so "tired" (ZZZZZZZ) of having to repeat. Will I get raided if I do a champ spawn? Don't care...don't mind dyin', don't mind losin' stuff. Will I have to stand there as a ghost and listen to a gang of bullies re-living their grade-school hey-day? DO MIND. Have your raid, have your loot, but do try and be adult about it...

Which leads us back to the point of my original post, which apparently you still haven't seemed to grasp as you're attitude shows. I'm sure there'd be many more people roaming Felucca if the juvenile antics were put in check a bit...and that responsibility lies with the people who play Felucca.

Obviously (at least to some of us) the "carrot lures" to Felucca haven't had the effect you desire--bringing more players to Felucca. Yet you still insist on "More Carrots! More Carrots! More Carrots!" instead of stopping for a moment and thinking about what the major factor is keeping people from playing in Felucca. Be logical! If the multitude of "carrot lures" already introduced haven't had the desired effect, then it's time to try another angle.

It's funny to me how 'Feluccans' accuse 'Trammies' of whining for powerscrolls to be in Trammel all the time, when 'Feluccans' whine for more EVERYTHING to be added to Felucca all the time to "LURE" more players there for PvP (which, from what I currently hear of the state of things, basically just equals PK'ng) FAR MORE OFTEN.

So you go on with the delusion that it's greed and cowardice keeping me away from your playland...despite my "tired" (ZZZZZZZZZZ) repeating of the contrary, in plain and clear terms, which you repeatedly choose to ignore in favor of name-calling and insults.

Maybe someday you'll get it. Maybe someday the devs'll get it too...
1. I only see you start talking smack about my post towards others. All I have been saying is disagree of you guys attitude AGREE that cowards should be allowed to farm freely with no risk in FELUCCA. Thus no more RISK VS REWARD.

2. This is UO. This is online game. If you cannot accept people trash talking then dont listen to it! My GOODNESS. The hand is on the other hands. The brain is on the other hands. They kick your butt, they trash talk you. That can't be controlled. So you're saying you can accept the risk, you dont care dying, you dont care get looted blah blah blah, but you object my point because you care about trash talking "ZzZZZz". PLEASE give me a better excuse!

Also, howcome you act like you know how I treat my enemies? How do you know I am talking smack? Or you are talking about other people and not me?? I dont understand at all about you! Moreover, you're thinking that all ppl who kill you will be talking smack and then that's the reason you're avoiding coming to Felucca.... SURE WHY NOT, you've got your freedom to stay in trammel... but then again, since you're not coming to Felucca, why would you want to comment and talk crap to me in this topic?? I THOUGHT THIS IS REVAMP CHAMP topic :coco:

3. My attitude??? My attitude shows that I have no respect for GREEDY AND COWARD people to support the idea that FARMERS is "RIGHT" to have little to NO risk for farming the ONLY possible valuable REWARD in FELUCCA!

Yet DEVS make Felucca is because it is FELUCCA. Its a freakin RISK VS REWARD land... not a HIDE AND SEEK game for farmers to take the rewards! UNDERSTAND? Or I gotta repeat again many many many many times before you will adapt to my point?? :coco:

4. More carrots!? I dont understand? Carrots as in? I am just simply saying ADD A freakin crystal ball system to see the status of spawned opened and you're saying I am adding carrot? Adding carrot so that more people for me to kill? Are you trying to say this point? OR WHAT? I am lost!

Did I say I want more rewards to be put into FELUCCA? I just simply saying *cough* *cough* let me repeat again in CAP letter ONE MORE TIME.

I WANTED A CRYSTAL BALL SHOWING THE STATUS OF EACH CHAMP SPAWN SO THAT ALL COWARDS/GREEDY/PKERS/WHATEVER who are doing spawns WILL BE EXPECTING RAIDS. THUS RISK VS REWARD. DO YOU UNDERSTAND?

5. WAAA WAA WAAA CRY ME A RIVER. Again you're being biased. What is the different of Feluccans and Trammies?!? ZzZZ I am a Feluccans and Trammies at the same time! The COWARDS who play hide and seek + PVM = Feluccans and Trammies also!

Its like you're trying to distinguish below:-

Feluccans = aliens with super human power
Trammies = normal human with no pvp power

Uhhhhhhhhhhhh.... to be honest...

If you are SCARED and not UP FOR THE REWARD, then DONT CRY ABOUT IT. In trammel there are much more valuable rewards you could get + all the imbue ingredients you could make your armor... Why you still crying here now?

Moreover, back to the topic, am I expecting more than just the powerscrolls? I am simply telling you that, ESPECIALLY UNPOPULATED SHARD there are nearly 0% risk for working up a spawn and yet you are here saying that I am crying for more carrots, more rewards in Felucca... I DONT UNDERSTAND YOUR POINT, maybe you should be back to the topic SIRE? :coco:

6. Maybe someday I will get it? I already get the point, but seems that you dont. DEVS also got the point, but seems that you still dont.

DEVS make Felucca = RISK VS REWARD ; otherwise you would be seeing TRAMMEL can hunt 120 ps + SS now. Why only Felucca have this?

I stated Felucca = RISK VS WARD ; but currently system is not really working as RISK VS REWARD in the champ spawns perspective

You stated that Feluccan accuse Trammies whining ps should be in trammel and yet Feluccan wants for more rewards in Felucca... uh.. seems out of topic for you sire. :coco:

NEXT!

P

pgib

But what is this RISK you're talking about?

Lets say that they add a tamable Sudiva to Felucca. That's the only way they could drive my tamer back in that wicked land (subliminal message n. 24).

Then what's the risk? Do you think i'd fight back a psycho if i meet him? Of course not: not because i don't like you, it is just that i do not enjoy the frenzyness of pvp. And i'm not alone otherwise trammel won't be so "crowded".

I'll recall out if possible or i'll walk my way out (i don't even run) or i'll press the stuck button.

Is that the RISK? Being bored to death? And both of us because i won't fight back and you had to shoot at a standing target. What a fun!

And by the way developers forced us to seek for powerscrolls: it is not greedyness. You can't effectively control a greater dragon if you don't have at least 110 in both lore and taming, you can't heal it against biggest mobs if you don't have more than gm vet or magery and so on.

We're not getting a REWARD, we are getting a way to play the game we pay for. We should have that out of the box, not by going to felucca to play a game we don't like to.

P

pgib

Btw, i'm not into the "get the drop" sort of things but many do. What if a blue killing a red had a chance to receive a power scroll or an artifact or one of the things players look to be after all the time?

Of course such a system requires careful design to not be abused (by fake blues killing their own real reds) but that way people could have the pvp they want and not just an indefinite amount of sitting ducks to shoot at.

W

Woodsman

Its a freakin RISK VS REWARD land... not a HIDE AND SEEK game for farmers to take the rewards! UNDERSTAND? Or I gotta repeat again many many many many times before you will adapt to my point?? :coco:
Have you ever thought about the fact that the farmers you rail against could use the crystal ball themselves to easily see the spawns and use it to decide where to farm? Given how low some of the populations are on the shards, and that certain times of the day they are completely dead, you are making it easier for the farmers.
4. More carrots!? I dont understand? Carrots as in? I am just simply saying ADD A freakin crystal ball system to see the status of spawned opened and you're saying I am adding carrot?
Part of UO's problems are that the game is already too easy and you want to make it even easier for raiders and farmers.
I WANTED A CRYSTAL BALL SHOWING THE STATUS OF EACH CHAMP SPAWN SO THAT ALL COWARDS/GREEDY/PKERS/WHATEVER who are doing spawns WILL BE EXPECTING RAIDS.
If they currently aren't expecting to be raided now, then you and your guild are obviously not working hard enough.

P

pgib

Part of UO's problems are that the game is already too easy and you want to make it even easier for raiders and farmers.
Grab a tamer and go to kill the Slasher of Veils. Then we talk about being easy.

WildWobble

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hehe I think you explained the problem right off its summer who wants to be playing on the computer unless its raining! GET OUTSIDE BURN OFF THEM WINTER CALORIES!! Obeciety is the enemy defeat it! honestly if i did not work outdoors i would never play uo during the summer months. But yes a +30 scroll would be cool so would alot of things but eh i happy as it is now i still need a heap of items out there.

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Truly its time to "REVAMP" fel completely. I have said it many times that PvP and fel has no purpose.

1) Champs need to be redone. The system is old.

2) Factions need wiped or fixed, bring back order and chaos if they would wipe factions.

3) Get rid of ridiculous super arties(faction arties) and make skill important again.

and........

@Woodsman

They pulled in some UO and Camelot devs to help with PvP in Star Wars, and they should return the favor.
When Mythic took over UO I had hope ( at that time hope was alive for me) that UO PvP would be changed for the better and more up to date. That obviously failed and at that time they had DaoC devs and no Star Wars Project. Yes they had Warhammer in the making but even after that failed attempt they didnt do squat for UO to help PvP or champs. Those devs will be busy after the launch of Star Wars for a long while before they are placed back into UO, Warhammer, and DaoC.

The current champ system is what if anything that keeping PvP alive. Now if anybody wants to PvP with out any risk and have all the rewards then Test shard is the way to go. Thats one thing that has not been mentioned. Why should they fix anything when you can go play test, get everything you need, skilled to the max, and dont lose it. It's only test after all. It does not hurt their regular production shard characters and players can PvP all day if they want.

In the end will UO ever see the numbers again to fill up shards? Doubtful but I do believe what alot of players issues are is the lack of population then some of the game issues. Look at it this way.......

Dark Age of Camelot - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Subscriber base
When DAOC first launched, the subscriber base quickly rose up to almost 250,000[16] subscribers by July, 2002 and then started to fall off to about 210,000 subscribers by January 2003[16] where "Shrouded Isles" expansion was released and populations climbed back up slightly, then in November 2003 populations once again rose to 250,000 with the release of the "Trials of Atlantis" expansion and remained at that level until October 2004 when market competition caused these numbers to gradually decrease over time. As of January 2008, the estimated number of subscribers was 50,000. By June 2011, individual subscribers are estimated to have fallen below 5,000.[16]
If the above quote is true, UO will be safe forever if it hits that number.

F

fraidy cat

1. I only see you start talking smack about my post towards others. All I have been saying is disagree of you guys attitude AGREE that cowards should be allowed to farm freely with no risk in FELUCCA. Thus no more RISK VS REWARD.

2. This is UO. This is online game. If you cannot accept people trash talking then dont listen to it! My GOODNESS. The hand is on the other hands. The brain is on the other hands. They kick your butt, they trash talk you. That can't be controlled. So you're saying you can accept the risk, you dont care dying, you dont care get looted blah blah blah, but you object my point because you care about trash talking "ZzZZZz". PLEASE give me a better excuse!

Also, howcome you act like you know how I treat my enemies? How do you know I am talking smack? Or you are talking about other people and not me?? I dont understand at all about you! Moreover, you're thinking that all ppl who kill you will be talking smack and then that's the reason you're avoiding coming to Felucca.... SURE WHY NOT, you've got your freedom to stay in trammel... but then again, since you're not coming to Felucca, why would you want to comment and talk crap to me in this topic?? I THOUGHT THIS IS REVAMP CHAMP topic :coco:

3. My attitude??? My attitude shows that I have no respect for GREEDY AND COWARD people to support the idea that FARMERS is "RIGHT" to have little to NO risk for farming the ONLY possible valuable REWARD in FELUCCA!

Yet DEVS make Felucca is because it is FELUCCA. Its a freakin RISK VS REWARD land... not a HIDE AND SEEK game for farmers to take the rewards! UNDERSTAND? Or I gotta repeat again many many many many times before you will adapt to my point?? :coco:

4. More carrots!? I dont understand? Carrots as in? I am just simply saying ADD A freakin crystal ball system to see the status of spawned opened and you're saying I am adding carrot? Adding carrot so that more people for me to kill? Are you trying to say this point? OR WHAT? I am lost!

Did I say I want more rewards to be put into FELUCCA? I just simply saying *cough* *cough* let me repeat again in CAP letter ONE MORE TIME.

I WANTED A CRYSTAL BALL SHOWING THE STATUS OF EACH CHAMP SPAWN SO THAT ALL COWARDS/GREEDY/PKERS/WHATEVER who are doing spawns WILL BE EXPECTING RAIDS. THUS RISK VS REWARD. DO YOU UNDERSTAND?

5. WAAA WAA WAAA CRY ME A RIVER. Again you're being biased. What is the different of Feluccans and Trammies?!? ZzZZ I am a Feluccans and Trammies at the same time! The COWARDS who play hide and seek + PVM = Feluccans and Trammies also!

Its like you're trying to distinguish below:-

Feluccans = aliens with super human power
Trammies = normal human with no pvp power

Uhhhhhhhhhhhh.... to be honest...

If you are SCARED and not UP FOR THE REWARD, then DONT CRY ABOUT IT. In trammel there are much more valuable rewards you could get + all the imbue ingredients you could make your armor... Why you still crying here now?

Moreover, back to the topic, am I expecting more than just the powerscrolls? I am simply telling you that, ESPECIALLY UNPOPULATED SHARD there are nearly 0% risk for working up a spawn and yet you are here saying that I am crying for more carrots, more rewards in Felucca... I DONT UNDERSTAND YOUR POINT, maybe you should be back to the topic SIRE? :coco:

6. Maybe someday I will get it? I already get the point, but seems that you dont. DEVS also got the point, but seems that you still dont.

DEVS make Felucca = RISK VS REWARD ; otherwise you would be seeing TRAMMEL can hunt 120 ps + SS now. Why only Felucca have this?

I stated Felucca = RISK VS WARD ; but currently system is not really working as RISK VS REWARD in the champ spawns perspective

You stated that Feluccan accuse Trammies whining ps should be in trammel and yet Feluccan wants for more rewards in Felucca... uh.. seems out of topic for you sire. :coco:

NEXT!
Whatever...:talktothehand: It's quite obvious you've no desire to even attempte a reasonable discussion. Once again, a reply that, really, isn't a reply, just another long railing whine-fest.

Love how you state you only asked for a crystal ball system and not more rewards, when in fact you asked for a stat scroll to be added as well. Stat scroll addition=ANOTHER CARROT. Duh.

Love how you whine about me "smack talking your post to others" when I've said nothing to anyone BUT YOU. Another example of your twisted willful ignorance.

BOO-HOO HIDE AND SEEK. How about the devs just go ahead and remove hiding and stealth skills, invisibility spell, honor virtue, and any other mechanic which lets you sneak around and hide from others...would that make you happy? Then those dirty cowards couldn't hide from you anymore...lol. See, now I'm being willfully ignorant, kind of a crappy tactic, huh?

I don't know you in-game, and, judging from your attitude IN THIS THREAD ALONE it's quite obvious you're a trash-talker. Hell, you're doing it here OVER AND OVER AND OVER again. Honestly, is there even a single post of yours in this thread where you don't resort to name-calling and insults? The same can be said to you: You don't know me in-game, so why are you calling me a greedy coward? See how that works?

You obviously don't get my point, or are willfully ignoring it in an attempt to troll--which I'm about to stop feeding momentarily. And no, the devs haven't gotten it either or you'd see a bit more company presence IN-GAME to baby-sit those who can't seem to behave in an adult manner so those who wish to play the game they've paid to play don't have to be subjected to constant gutter talk and harrassment while doing so.

At some point in time we as a player-base need to realize that just because something doesn't work the way WE think it should, or WE are bored right now, or WE can't find anyone to play with now, DOESN'T MEAN WE NEED TO START WHINING AND DEMANDING NEW CONTENT FROM THE DEV TEAM.

If you can't find anything else to do in this game besides running from champ spawn to champ spawn in the hopes of finding someone to raid, that's a personal problem--not a problem for the devs. Either be creative and imaginative and adaptable and FIND SOMETHING ELSE TO DO IN-GAME FOR A BIT, or just leave and come back later. But asking for more and more and more and special item and special item and special item simply because you refuse to do so is :lame: There are better things for the devs to be focused on right now then YET ANOTHER SCROLL and a SHEEP FINDER for you.

red sky

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hehe I think you explained the problem right off its summer who wants to be playing on the computer unless its raining! GET OUTSIDE BURN OFF THEM WINTER CALORIES!! Obeciety is the enemy defeat it! honestly if i did not work outdoors i would never play uo during the summer months. But yes a +30 scroll would be cool so would alot of things but eh i happy as it is now i still need a heap of items out there.
No, no, my friend. McD's is your enemy. Besides, for those who actually get to do stuff during their summer, it doesn't mean that they have to go outdoors 24/7. It's like 104 outside where I live. I doubt everyone likes that kind of weather. And props for liking the idea and keeping to what the thread is about. I wish everyone on this thread could do the same.

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Curious about fall, thanksgiving, xmas, winter,and spring excuses that players hear what the devs should add to entice players to play for those low populated playing times of the year for fel?

Since the OP topic is covering summer and the lack of players it's no different in other times of the year.

Will that certain % of players that are in school miss/skip school to come and play?

Will that certain % of players tell family members not to come visit for the holiday so they can play?

Will that certain % of players just throw their lifes away or put them on hold so they can play?

I can imagine it now....

Player A failed their last year of college because that darn pixel in fel was so desperately sought for to maximize their character. Invest in some cardboard so you can make a sign.. Will work for some free internet time."

Player B told their relatives not to come and they canceled xmas for their own kids so they could fight in fel for a sparkly awesome wep/mage book that one hit kills everything so they can win UO. Yes kids Santa got pwned by a game this year :(

Player C plays all the time day and night, loses their job, family, and living in a coffee cafe during the day with wifi access on their laptop to get a chance to gain a pixel item. That pixelated item so long fought for becomes player C's and it becomes obsolete in the next patch when the devs realize they made a mistake.

Enough with adding pixels to the game to "entice" players into fel. It's time to change the system completely.

slayer888

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
But what is this RISK you're talking about?

Lets say that they add a tamable Sudiva to Felucca. That's the only way they could drive my tamer back in that wicked land (subliminal message n. 24).

Then what's the risk? Do you think i'd fight back a psycho if i meet him? Of course not: not because i don't like you, it is just that i do not enjoy the frenzyness of pvp. And i'm not alone otherwise trammel won't be so "crowded".

I'll recall out if possible or i'll walk my way out (i don't even run) or i'll press the stuck button.

Is that the RISK? Being bored to death? And both of us because i won't fight back and you had to shoot at a standing target. What a fun!

And by the way developers forced us to seek for powerscrolls: it is not greedyness. You can't effectively control a greater dragon if you don't have at least 110 in both lore and taming, you can't heal it against biggest mobs if you don't have more than gm vet or magery and so on.

We're not getting a REWARD, we are getting a way to play the game we pay for. We should have that out of the box, not by going to felucca to play a game we don't like to.
Going to Felucca to play a game you guys don't like to refer as???

1. To being pked?
2. To pvp?

Please explain clearly so that I could answer your questions :)

slayer888

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Have you ever thought about the fact that the farmers you rail against could use the crystal ball themselves to easily see the spawns and use it to decide where to farm? Given how low some of the populations are on the shards, and that certain times of the day they are completely dead, you are making it easier for the farmers.
If they currently aren't expecting to be raided now, then you and your guild are obviously not working hard enough.
Making it easier for the farmers? How?

By seeing which spawn is opened/not opened = making it easier for the farmers?? By looking at the crystal ball will make the farmers able to have super human power to finish up the spawn within 10 seconds?? I am lost of your opinion about this sorry!

The game is too EASY? YES, it is very easy for farmers now because when they play HIDE AND SEEK do spawn, it is very EaSY. Because they dont face 90+% chance of risk. My idea is to make it more RISK for them. I dont see how it is called easy for farmers? ZzZzZz

By saying my guild not trying hard enough is just your own point of view.

How do you know my guild is not trying hard enough?
Do you play on my shard to check 24 hours a day and monitor my guild performance?

Honestly, I am trying to tell you my MAIN POINT:-

1. Hide and Seek + PVM = not RISK VS REWARD

yet you try to bring out different craps to oppose my opinion and bring out personal craps saying my guild not trying hard enough.

Like I mentioned, for all these spawns nowadays, you would have to have on your horseback to search every 30mins to 1 hour. Each check needs about 25 mins in full speed horseback.

So in this case, meaning in full speed horseback, you would need to monitor the spawns every single god damn second. UNDERSTAND NOW?

Moreover, why I say full speed horseback? Because there is a difference between using a stealther to check spawn and a full speed horseback to check spawn. Full speed horseback = seen by COWARDS = COWARDS stop doing spawn.

Stealther = cannot be seen by COWARDS = COWARDS continue to work up spawns.... raiders = raid at boss or lvl 4 ^__^

Anyways, my system solved the above problem. Cowards wont cry about "OH NO ITS NOT FAIR TO RAID MY HARD WORK SPAWN at LAST MINUTE!"

cry me a river please....

W

Woodsman

I think I want to become a spawn farmer for a while.

I fully support slayer888's idea of a crystal ball to see what's going on with the spawns, because that would make my potential life as a spawn farmer a whole lot easier.

slayer888

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Love how you state you only asked for a crystal ball system and not more rewards, when in fact you asked for a stat scroll to be added as well. Stat scroll addition=ANOTHER CARROT. Duh.
IN FACT, I asked for a STAT SCROLL to be ADDED AS WELL?

REALLY? CAN YOU FIND WHERE I SAY STAT SCROLL TO BE ADDED?

If I didn't say that, you pay me 1000 mil and transfer over to Formosa okay?

If I did say it, I will pay you 1000 mil and transfer over to your shard okay?

Deal?

Dont be chicken okay?

This post, I will answer you this first, others to be followed ^__^

slayer888

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Love how you whine about me "smack talking your post to others" when I've said nothing to anyone BUT YOU. Another example of your twisted willful ignorance.
QUOTE]

Uh.. maybe I expressed the wrong message in my original post. But I am just trying to say, you're only focusing on smack talking to me instead.

I was not trying to say, you're smack talking to others. ZzZzZ

NEXT again.

C

Cloak&Dagger

My main point totally here is Farmers (aka coward or greedy ppl), should stay away from Felucca if they dont want risk at all.
I don't know what shard you play on, but most of the ones I have and also considering knowing how farmers work, and judging by your attitude and other notables in your posts, I would say all the farmers could out PvP you, and they are the ones who need this magic all seeing eye. Your idea does nothing for the general PvP population, does nothing for the general game population, does nothing to stimulate any sort of anything.

Your highly greedy defense of your idea is really sad, your unending attacks on the people who disagree with you is just as sad if not more so. You seem to think saying the same thing over and over is going to win people over, but it will not, we understand you and think you are just sad and we know you are wrong. But hey, if you want to keep acting like the rest of the Children who seem to populate my favorite Facet in this game, then go ahead and keep on boasting about yourself.

C

Cloak&Dagger

I fully support slayer888's idea of a crystal ball to see what's going on with the spawns, because that would make my potential life as a spawn farmer a whole lot easier.
Damn not only did you beat me in saying that, but you did it in such a few amount of words. Was that restraint or are you simply tired of him? :p

slayer888

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
BOO-HOO HIDE AND SEEK. How about the devs just go ahead and remove hiding and stealth skills, invisibility spell, honor virtue, and any other mechanic which lets you sneak around and hide from others...would that make you happy? Then those dirty cowards couldn't hide from you anymore...lol. See, now I'm being willfully ignorant, kind of a crappy tactic, huh?
Uh... who's the willfully ignorant here?

I am talking about HIDE AND SEEK + PVM as in the following:-

Do a spawn for REWARD with no heart and expect (or pray) no one coming over to raid (RISK).

I have been ON TOPIC discussing about 1 of my idea for REVAMPING champ; whereas again, you're doing your smack talk here about my words typed...

Did I say, HIDE AND SEEK = hiding, stealth skills?? :coco:

Nice try, but try again. And if you don't understand my point of view, its better not to comment rather than losing face here. :loser:

C

Cloak&Dagger

Nice try, but try again. And if you don't understand my point of view, its better not to comment rather than losing face here. :loser:
You are the only one "losing face" you are also the only one who does not understand how things really work. "Hey developers let's mess up 21 shard so that my 1 shard can be perfect in my own eyes, thank you so much for ruining everyone else game play for just one single player."

Get it yet? I think you don't....

slayer888

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't know you in-game, and, judging from your attitude IN THIS THREAD ALONE it's quite obvious you're a trash-talker. Hell, you're doing it here OVER AND OVER AND OVER again. Honestly, is there even a single post of yours in this thread where you don't resort to name-calling and insults? The same can be said to you: You don't know me in-game, so why are you calling me a greedy coward? See how that works?

You obviously don't get my point, or are willfully ignoring it in an attempt to troll--which I'm about to stop feeding momentarily. And no, the devs haven't gotten it either or you'd see a bit more company presence IN-GAME to baby-sit those who can't seem to behave in an adult manner so those who wish to play the game they've paid to play don't have to be subjected to constant gutter talk and harrassment while doing so.

At some point in time we as a player-base need to realize that just because something doesn't work the way WE think it should, or WE are bored right now, or WE can't find anyone to play with now, DOESN'T MEAN WE NEED TO START WHINING AND DEMANDING NEW CONTENT FROM THE DEV TEAM.

If you can't find anything else to do in this game besides running from champ spawn to champ spawn in the hopes of finding someone to raid, that's a personal problem--not a problem for the devs. Either be creative and imaginative and adaptable and FIND SOMETHING ELSE TO DO IN-GAME FOR A BIT, or just leave and come back later. But asking for more and more and more and special item and special item and special item simply because you refuse to do so is :lame: There are better things for the devs to be focused on right now then YET ANOTHER SCROLL and a SHEEP FINDER for you.
1. I dont know you in game and you dont know me in game right?

Ok, so you are judging based on my attitude here as obviously to be a TRASH TALKER..... so I cant be judging your attitude here for disapprove my proposal as obviously a GREEDY COWARD??

See how that works now? Pwned by your own comment buddy! :pie:

2. LoL? harrassment/gutter talk? blah blah blah... cry me a river man?

There is:-

A. Trammel
B. Trammel T2a
C. Ishenlar
D. Tokuno Island
E. Malas + ML (trammel lands)
F. majority of UOSA lands

etc......

Let me explain briefly, the above places ARE THERE for "one of" your reason.

You can make your own choice, others also can make their own choice. Right now, you're just whining about people talking smack is incorrect. They kill you, talk smack. Like I said, its their mouth, why you want to care? LOL

Same as how you disagree of me proposing this idea (crystal ball) so that all the cowards + farmers who do spawn = face HIGHER risk.

Dont you think you are trying to disapprove yourself now? Let me make it simple for you:-

a. I proposed that current champ system to be revamped because it is not working correctly now; the sheeps dont get enough RISK for getting REWARD

b. You proposed that pkers are trash talkers and DEVS should understand this.....

Understand?? :sleep2:

But again, my previous post mentioned get "DEVS get it also"; otherwise they wouldn't put FELUCCA there as a RISK VS REWARD land. Then you start and answer this type of crap to me.... out of topic again?

3. LOL? Ok. For example, tomorrow DEVS say, all Trammel + any type of lands will become FELUCCA ruleset on all shards. Will you be hush and not say a word? Maybe you wont, but many will be crying a river and say QUIT UO if implemented!

My idea is not called whining, this is called suggesting idea to hopefully change the current system and maybe to improve it.

My MAIN POINT is always the same:-

To change a crystal ball system implementation so that ALL PEOPLE (blues/reds/pkers/cowards/farmers/whatever) who do spawns will face a HIGHER RISK than now!

Supporting Point:-

1. Because Hide and Seek + PVM = not high RISK enough compare to the REWARD nowadays
2. Felucca = RISK VS REWARD land NOT = HIDE AND SEEK + PVM land
3. Felucca is here for the VERY VERY MAIN REASON is to encourage people to come over, join faction, play ps and PVP. NOT TO PVM.

a.) i never asked for special item in this post
b.) i never asked for more carrot in this post
c.) i only suggested an idea hopefully to improve the current RISK VS REWARD ratio in Felucca
d.) Yes, you're right, I have other things to do in UO, but IT DOESNT FREAKIN MATTER because this topic is about REVAMP CHAMP and I am suggesting MY OPINION. It has nothing to do with whether i have any other things to do in the game! MY GOD! YOU're OUT OF THE TOPIC AGAIN! :coco:
e.) My system is not a sheep finder. [IF one day my crystal ball system implemented, EVERYONE EVERYONE EVERYONE who START and WORK on spawn = PREPARED to be RAIDED. They will have that IN MIND! Do you call these people still INTENDED to open and work on the spawn "SHEEP" then?]

e1.) How you define sheep in UO?
e2.) Is sheep not a human?
e3.) Sheep should be guarded and protected in Felucca?
e4.) I repeat again, I didnt ask for a STAT scroll here, I will bet you 1000 mil like I mentioned in 1 of my previous post (ARE YOU UP FOR THE BET?)

Thank you.

slayer888

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Cloak‡1995290 said:
You are the only one "losing face" you are also the only one who does not understand how things really work. "Hey developers let's mess up 21 shard so that my 1 shard can be perfect in my own eyes, thank you so much for ruining everyone else game play for just one single player."

Get it yet? I think you don't....

Hello. I don't see a problem here. I am suggesting my opinion for REVAMP champ and you are talking crap to me?

How will it mess up 21 shards?

ARE YOU SURE?

ARE YOU CERTAIN?

Mess up 21 shards of people so that 21 shards of FARMERS/COWARDS cannot do spawn quietly?

UHhhhhhhhhh... I dont get it sire??? What are you trying to say

When my system is NEVER EVER implemented in this game, please dont say the word "MESS UP" because its still an "unknown"

Get it yet? I think you dont... :loser:

slayer888

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

How will my idea making your spawn farmer a whole lot easier?

Could you support your point with reason and not just by yapping?

slayer888

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Cloak‡1995287 said:
Damn not only did you beat me in saying that, but you did it in such a few amount of words. Was that restraint or are you simply tired of him? :p
Ok, if he's really tired of me, he can ignore me also :)

I will continue to stand in my position supporting my opinion on REVAMP CHAMP.

Also, if you are tired of me, you can ignore me also :)

slayer888

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Cloak‡1995285 said:
I don't know what shard you play on, but most of the ones I have and also considering knowing how farmers work, and judging by your attitude and other notables in your posts, I would say all the farmers could out PvP you, and they are the ones who need this magic all seeing eye. Your idea does nothing for the general PvP population, does nothing for the general game population, does nothing to stimulate any sort of anything.

Your highly greedy defense of your idea is really sad, your unending attacks on the people who disagree with you is just as sad if not more so. You seem to think saying the same thing over and over is going to win people over, but it will not, we understand you and think you are just sad and we know you are wrong. But hey, if you want to keep acting like the rest of the Children who seem to populate my favorite Facet in this game, then go ahead and keep on boasting about yourself.
Hello, I will answer you my questions 1 by 1 here:-

What shard I play on? Formosa and Asuka

Formosa char names - you come over to Formosa, I will log on 1 by 1 and show you.
Asuka char names (transferred from Formosa):-
Ghost Mouse
Sib Re Teka
Death Traveller

farmers could out pvp me? What do you mean? Do you mean majority of farmers you know could kick the crap out of me in pvp? Are you certain? Are you 100% sure about your words? Oh btw, you're out of topic again. This topic is not about who is the better pvp, this topic is REVAMP CHAMP.

My idea does nothing for the PVP population... Are you certain? Is my proposed system in this game now? How are you certain? Again... or its all blowing craps from your mouth only? Uh.. I should say, from your :coco: brain and your fingers only since its only a keyboard you're typing on.

My highly greed? Where is my highly greed located at? I have been saying that once my proposed idea implemented, there will only be LESSER COWARDS doing spawns thus lesser people for me to kill? Uh... where is my greed for this.

The reason I kept on repeating my point of view is because you disagree my point of view with not enough evidence or supporting!

Please dont give me crap about farmer/cowards should be able to farm in Felucca without much risk. This is TOTALLY wrong. 100% WRONG.

I am not trying to win anything, I repeat here again, I am suggesting MY OPINION on revamp champ and I am simply reply to you people who oppose and disagree about my idea.

UNDERSTAND? I guess you dont! :loser:

slayer888

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
slayer888, ur crystal spawn ball idea is horrid. scientific fact.
chester, your opinion have nothing to back up and prove.

The system isnt even implemented yet, how will you know this is horrid?

scientific fact... uh? Any scientific explanations then?

C

Cloak&Dagger

farmers could out pvp me? What do you mean? Do you mean majority of farmers you know could kick the crap out of me in pvp? Are you certain? Are you 100% sure about your words? Oh btw, you're out of topic again. This topic is not about who is the better pvp, this topic is REVAMP CHAMP.

My idea does nothing for the PVP population... Are you certain? Is my proposed system in this game now? How are you certain? Again... or its all blowing craps from your mouth only? Uh.. I should say, from your :coco: brain and your fingers only since its only a keyboard you're typing on.

My highly greed? Where is my highly greed located at? I have been saying that once my proposed idea implemented, there will only be LESSER COWARDS doing spawns thus lesser people for me to kill? Uh... where is my greed for this.

The reason I kept on repeating my point of view is because you disagree my point of view with not enough evidence or supporting!

Please dont give me crap about farmer/cowards should be able to farm in Felucca without much risk. This is TOTALLY wrong. 100% WRONG.

I am not trying to win anything, I repeat here again, I am suggesting MY OPINION on revamp champ and I am simply reply to you people who oppose and disagree about my idea.

UNDERSTAND? I guess you dont! :loser:
You know, you do not need "the exact same example I am setting" to prove something will not work, your idea is a ghost cam that has "very" slight hindrances, and that hindrance is only in you can't tell what level the spawn is? Really?

Yes, the Farmers could out PvP you, 100% fact, I take that from all you have said and what I know. Farmers on every shard (but yours apparently) are PvPers, they go to low Population shards to Farm scrolls because they can EASILY control the spawns there due to the shard not having enough people to mount an offensive or defensive large enough to dent them, get it yet? I know you don't, its ok I realize your level of understanding.

The risk is BEING RAIDED, I swear I have never had a person make me feel like actually insulting them the way you have thus far. Again, on pretty much every shard but yours the champ spawns are raided 80% of the time, and all you want is to make it 100% of the time, why? So that a) people who do not want to PvP generally can not get scrolls themselves or b) so people who do not have 100 people like the scroll farmers do can't do champ spawns because the farmers will go and raid them 100% of the time and even though they enjoy PvPing they have no chance of winning a 6 vs 20. Get it yet? yea I know, you are going to come back with how your shard is the only one that has cowards farming.

You need to understand the concept of greed before you try and tell me you are not greedy, I won't even warrant that question with an actual response as you seem to have no concept about anything else so far, so I don't want you to get hurt trying to wrap your mind around the concept of greed.

You would guess wrong about my understanding, once again you only prove yourself less than worthy of trying to help to get the point.

And if you still don't understand how you are going to ruin all the shards except the one you play on apparently (again since I don't play there I am not sure, but I doubt yours is any different from the rest of ours.) Then I do not know how to further help you, I have offered proof, evidence and a ton of support about how your idea is horrible, backed by almost everyone in this thread.

There is a saying, when you have a problem with everyone it's time to consider you might be the problem, not everyone else.

I wish you a good day, and while I highly doubt you will understand anything in my post, and you will quote me and answer me completely wrong once again, I do hope you eventually see the light and come to the conclusion that your idea is simply a bad one, I commend you for at least having an idea....although it does nothing to promote PvP.(which was the REAL basis of this thread, not really revamping Champs despite the name of the thread.)

slayer888

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Cloak‡1995329 said:
You know, you do not need "the exact same example I am setting" to prove something will not work, your idea is a ghost cam that has "very" slight hindrances, and that hindrance is only in you can't tell what level the spawn is? Really?

Yes, the Farmers could out PvP you, 100% fact, I take that from all you have said and what I know. Farmers on every shard (but yours apparently) are PvPers, they go to low Population shards to Farm scrolls because they can EASILY control the spawns there due to the shard not having enough people to mount an offensive or defensive large enough to dent them, get it yet? I know you don't, its ok I realize your level of understanding.

The risk is BEING RAIDED, I swear I have never had a person make me feel like actually insulting them the way you have thus far. Again, on pretty much every shard but yours the champ spawns are raided 80% of the time, and all you want is to make it 100% of the time, why? So that a) people who do not want to PvP generally can not get scrolls themselves or b) so people who do not have 100 people like the scroll farmers do can't do champ spawns because the farmers will go and raid them 100% of the time and even though they enjoy PvPing they have no chance of winning a 6 vs 20. Get it yet? yea I know, you are going to come back with how your shard is the only one that has cowards farming.

You need to understand the concept of greed before you try and tell me you are not greedy, I won't even warrant that question with an actual response as you seem to have no concept about anything else so far, so I don't want you to get hurt trying to wrap your mind around the concept of greed.

You would guess wrong about my understanding, once again you only prove yourself less than worthy of trying to help to get the point.

And if you still don't understand how you are going to ruin all the shards except the one you play on apparently (again since I don't play there I am not sure, but I doubt yours is any different from the rest of ours.) Then I do not know how to further help you, I have offered proof, evidence and a ton of support about how your idea is horrible, backed by almost everyone in this thread.

There is a saying, when you have a problem with everyone it's time to consider you might be the problem, not everyone else.

I wish you a good day, and while I highly doubt you will understand anything in my post, and you will quote me and answer me completely wrong once again, I do hope you eventually see the light and come to the conclusion that your idea is simply a bad one, I commend you for at least having an idea....although it does nothing to promote PvP.(which was the REAL basis of this thread, not really revamping Champs despite the name of the thread.)
1. How is my method same as ghost cam?

a.) Crystal ball showing which spawn is opened
b.) ghost cam requires multiple accounts
c.) Crystal ball = meaning RAID % chance higher than current thus RISK % chance increase
d.) ghost cam = ghost cam, people who are working the spawn DO NOT know whether anyone is coming for them at LAST MINUTE!
e.) crystal ball idea = let the spawners or farmers to PREPARE to pvp if they work on the spawn

Ummm so on.... small differences? uh... hello?

2. Again, you are talking bullcrap. What are the farmers now? Could you log on to uo.com and then go over the FACTION. You would see 2 of the names shown in the TOP 20 list in ASUKA with my names. Where are the farmers names? I am not trying to say I will kick all of their butt, I cant 100% guarantee. But you're saying 100% fact that the farmers you know would be kicking my butt? HMMMM, honestly, try something better with proof instead of yapping your butt here. This topic is about REVAMP CHAMP. I repeat again, but all you are trying to say just now is "slayer888 pvp skills sucks, the farmers will kick slayer888 butt" In fact, OUT OF TOPIC AGAIN ? :coco:

And to further disagree with your words, you mentioned that farmers go to LOWER populated shard to farm scrolls because they can easily control the spawn? How about you find some people to come over to FORMOSA and try to control our low populated shard? We will then try and prove your point wrong from there with videos and photos :)

Oh yes and please do not like the cowards to HIDE and SEEK + PVM when you guys come over!

3. OH MY FREAKIN GOD! Why you are whining here about this and that. You are like a crying baby saying... oh no because i have no friends, so i have to solo spawn alone and by having no friends, i think that the system should give me HIGHER chance to solo spawns alone for the rewards! WHAT KIND OF BULLCRAP you are yapping. I didnt say having crystal ball system meaning a 100% spawn raid? Did I ever say that? I just say that crystal ball system meaning INCREASE % OF RISK VS REWARD ratio better than current system. So before you object me again, think of something else. Honestly, you've got the right to stop responding my post if you feel tired of me?? I am not controlling / forcing you to do so? Anyways, no need to say these type of bullcraps, its not helpful at all.

4. Concept of greed? I only know that I am proposing an idea where the RISK will become BIGGER % and yet people call me being greed? I thought I am also one of the people who will be affected by this system? Its not like I will finally be the only who can solo spawn in the world?? So who does not understand the concept of greed?

You agree with farmers to have LOW % of risk to get the ONLY ONLY ONLY valuable REWARD in Felucca which DEVS never expected to see this current system ended up into this.

5. Yea you also guess wrong about my understanding and thus you once again prove yourself less than worthy to get the point.

6. How I am going to ruin all the shards because of a crystal ball system implemented? To ruin it because the farmers who DO NOT like to pvp to cry like a baby or what? Any supporting or evidence? Again only yapping yapping yapping but no proofs.

7. When I have a problem with everyone? Do I need to care about having a problem with everyone when I propose an idea WHICH I think it is correct? Did I force DEVS that OH CRYSTAL BALL SYSTEM MUST BE CHANGED OR UO WILL BE CLOSED DOWN? Did I make such comment? I think from the beginning to the end, I am just trying to post replies to support my own idea that I THINK will be performing better than the current system.

I have not a single word that FORCED EA or DEVS to change to my type of system. They have their own right to change the system or keep it the same. All I am doing is I HAVE MY OWN RIGHT to suggest. And you all have the own right to oppose. But when you guys oppose, please oppose with evidence and proofs.... and not some bullcraps saying, oh after crystal ball system implemented COWARDS/FARMERS will whine like a little baby saying they will have 0% chance to hunt PS because they DONT LIKE TO PVP!

WHAT A STUPID EXCUSE! GO BACK TO TRAMMEL to be honest!

Good day to you also, and until someone comes up with a better idea or shove me in the head with good evidence and objectives, I will continue to support my idea > current champ spawn system. Yes, I haven't been talking about PVP directly. I have been on topic with REVAMP CHAMPS that MIGHT indirectly increase the pvp population of champ spawns based on below reason that might happen:-

1. We might get rid of those who DO NOT have the HEART to pvp
2. We might force those who want PS to actually try and strengthen themselves
3. We might force out more team VS team in the end (such as more blues VS more reds) Why?

Because if my system is implemented, people who start the spawn will IMMEDIATELY recognize that when they do the spawn, they will have a VERY high % chance to see raid party. By this, they will decide not to solo spawn or find few more friends to work on it together. Based on this logic, pkers or lets say "RAIDERS" will also believe that the spawners "size" increased and thus they will require more team power as well.

Just imagine about the picture. In UO, there are 4 factions + blues + reds

Assume below picture now:-

Blues work the spawn = EVERYONE know about it, and prepare for raid
Reds first raid the spawn
4 different factions people come afterwards..

See the picture now? Means more pvp involved in the end.

Of course its just what I am guessing it MIGHT happen. I never will guarantee this 100% as the system is not yet implemented.. but again, you SHOULD NOT 100% guarantee the system will not be working well also; otherwise I will only treat you're the only person with stubborn head and biased opinion.

C

Cloak&Dagger

Bias?

I said it once I will say it again, keep acting like a child, you children who pollute my preferred facet in UO are what makes the facet how it is. To think I would care about your points is silly...they mean nothing, most of the highest point holders were never even PvPers last I checked, and since the site is not properly working on normal terms, well, I will save my self the time and effort to check something that is meaningless to me.

Napa and Sonoma are no where near high population shards, to even say they have a population 90% of the time would be a huge leap of faith, and the fact that you can not live with a chance as high as 80% to be raided further shows your greed and selfishness as a player of a game. I would also point out the fact that with their low population I still never expect to finish a champ spawn when I am alone because of the fact that I will get raided just about anytime in the day, that "80% chance" is not a time frame, any time of day any day of the week the chance is always 80%, but hey you can read and twist this however you desire you are not bothering me, I only reply to you in hopes that you might finally understand what is really going on in UO.

And I say the farmers will beat you because they are PvPers and you are not trying to pray on PvPers or trying to interact with PvPers but you are trying to pray on people who are not PvPing and are simply hoping to not be raided, so to claim your awesome skills in PvP when you put it in a concept so plainly seen as a pack of wolves praying on a single sheep is very ridiculous.

Also keep the context where it belongs, no where have I suggested how bad of a PvPer you are, I simply pointed out that the farming guilds are PvPers and 100% fact you are not going to beat 5-10 avid PvPers. I give you a small chance of escaping, but winning is not an option, this is true for me and just about everyone else I will ever encounter in UO (although I admit I do know 1 guy who has put more than that in stat in one battle, but I am not sure I would call the other people avid PvPers.....but meh)

And again, the REAL point of this thread is to focus on PvP Participation it has nothing to actually do with Champ spawns, the OPs idea of how to increase participation simply was an idea that came through champ spawns, but then I do not agree that their idea is the best way to go......plus it only offers a band-aid effect and not a real fix for participation. So if you wish to keep on topic, which I have done the entire time (Promote PvP and not "make the game easier from group a") I will say that stimulation is what drives games forward, real content that is playable and has replay value will keep a person playing a game far longer than any "monetary gain". Chew on that for awhile and lets see what kind of twisted information you come up with this time.

slayer888

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just checked your replies... there is not many you have replied and disapprove my points....

ummm anyways, I will slowly reply to your biased thought again :loser:

slayer888

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Cloak‡1995349 said:
Bias?

I said it once I will say it again, keep acting like a child, you children who pollute my preferred facet in UO are what makes the facet how it is. To think I would care about your points is silly...they mean nothing, most of the highest point holders were never even PvPers last I checked, and since the site is not properly working on normal terms, well, I will save my self the time and effort to check something that is meaningless to me.

Napa and Sonoma are no where near high population shards, to even say they have a population 90% of the time would be a huge leap of faith, and the fact that you can not live with a chance as high as 80% to be raided further shows your greed and selfishness as a player of a game. I would also point out the fact that with their low population I still never expect to finish a champ spawn when I am alone because of the fact that I will get raided just about anytime in the day, that "80% chance" is not a time frame, any time of day any day of the week the chance is always 80%, but hey you can read and twist this however you desire you are not bothering me, I only reply to you in hopes that you might finally understand what is really going on in UO.

And I say the farmers will beat you because they are PvPers and you are not trying to pray on PvPers or trying to interact with PvPers but you are trying to pray on people who are not PvPing and are simply hoping to not be raided, so to claim your awesome skills in PvP when you put it in a concept so plainly seen as a pack of wolves praying on a single sheep is very ridiculous.

Also keep the context where it belongs, no where have I suggested how bad of a PvPer you are, I simply pointed out that the farming guilds are PvPers and 100% fact you are not going to beat 5-10 avid PvPers. I give you a small chance of escaping, but winning is not an option, this is true for me and just about everyone else I will ever encounter in UO (although I admit I do know 1 guy who has put more than that in stat in one battle, but I am not sure I would call the other people avid PvPers.....but meh)

And again, the REAL point of this thread is to focus on PvP Participation it has nothing to actually do with Champ spawns, the OPs idea of how to increase participation simply was an idea that came through champ spawns, but then I do not agree that their idea is the best way to go......plus it only offers a band-aid effect and not a real fix for participation. So if you wish to keep on topic, which I have done the entire time (Promote PvP and not "make the game easier from group a") I will say that stimulation is what drives games forward, real content that is playable and has replay value will keep a person playing a game far longer than any "monetary gain". Chew on that for awhile and lets see what kind of twisted information you come up with this time.
1. Biased? YES VERY VERY biased indeed!

2. The people with highest point are NEVER EVEN pvpers? LOL... oh my god... really? Do you want to see my chars in ASUKA "Ghost Mouse/Sib Re Teka/Death Traveller"? Just create a blue and go to Serpent hold at ASuka night time and check on these chars? Also, write down the list of the "TOP scores" pvpers in Asuka and then see if they have participate into fights there as well?

After this, lets see if you still continue to think this VERY BIASED way... LOL

I honestly, can't guarantee this type of thing 100%, I wouldnt dare say 100% of the top score are PVP, but like you, you are just so funny and biased that you have to say top score "NEVER" pvp.... oh my gosh... maybe I call you this...

NEWBIE?

3. Napa and Sonoma are low population? OK! By the way, before I move over to Hong Kong, I play in SONOMA also! I still have 20+ chars there, do you want to see? LOL! I still have a house full of rares there! Do you want to see? Let me show to you okay? Do you know COP, KMS those people?

Are you sure that Sonoma have 80% chance given raided of ALL TIMES added together? Why you always seems to be VERY VERY certain of anything in fact it seems you have nothing to prove but to just yap your mouth with your biased thoughts @@ I start to think if you are really the ignorance here.

Also, assume its REALLY 80%, so what? Can't i suggest an idea that make it over 90%? WOUD IT HURT BADLY? LOL! Complicating yourself isnt it?

4. Farmers will beat me because they are pvpers... yet I tell you all my names of pvp chars and I am not pvper that can possibly win them. Hell, honestly, I really dont know, maybe the farmers you mentioned are really very good pvpers that will really kick the crap out of me in the end... but for now it only shows that you're SURE of something with no evidence at all and just your yapping mouth again.. :sleep2:

5. avid pvpers? LoL? Ok ok... I fulfill your very wish, yes I will be beaten by avid pvpers, I am so weak! So what? What do you want to prove? Is this about who is the best pvper thread? LOL! I am so weak thats why top 20 list have 2 of my names. Are you happy? Yes, all avid pvpers in your mind will kick my butt, you happy now?

Hey, since I am a WEAK pvper, but I am supporting this CRYSTAL BALL idea. I should be called "HERO" whilst you should be called "COWARD", isnt it correct? LOL

6. Focus on PVP participation? LOL, I already explained in my PREVIOUS post. You didnt read it right? Why not you digest my PREVIOUS post before you reply again with your biased opinion? :coco:

W

Woodsman

How will my idea making your spawn farmer a whole lot easier?
You seriously don't understand how a spawn farmer would benefit from your crystal ball? Spawn farmers are all about efficiency and your crystal ball would tell them which spawns are already being worked so they don't waste travel time.

Look, if the spawn farmers are having an easy time of it, then your guild must not be doing much raiding. You guys need to pick up the pace.

C

Cloak&Dagger

Slayer, nothing you responded to me with had anything to do with what I said, please show me a quote from me where I even use the phrase "top players are never PvPers" please show me, I am sure I said most of the top scores are held by people who do not PvP. But you will never understand simple things. You can call me any name you like, which is all you are good at by the way. You did not address anything in any of my posts, and everything I have said are facts of what I know, not opinions on your suggested idea but facts about the current state of things in certain places, using these facts I presented to you the obvious outcomes of your proposal, I never said how it was everywhere, I even went as far as to mention I do not play on your server/servers or many other servers other than the 3 I posted (I in fact have characters on 4 servers, but that is not the point)

I read your post, how you described what you think will happen, but again that is not what you are trying to accomplish you are trying to push out these so called "cowards" so they never go to Fel. Calling people names simply because they play the game as it is intended is far more Biased than anything I presented, also nothing I said could have been of bias since nothing I said would help me in any way, nor does anything I said have to do with my opinion or how I enjoy playing the game, so please take the time to consider people other than yourself ok?

As Woodsman said, if people are farming on your shard so rampantly, and these people are not PvPers then you, your guild, others on your shard, are not doing your due diligence to stop them and they deserve the rewards they are getting.

Look I got a new solution for you, if you even have 6 players in your guild/group you could easily just log 1 character out hidden in t2a area's and cover 6 of the 12 spawns, look I just cut your work in half. Or better yet have 5 cover the t2a spawns, then each of those people go check the other 1 (I realize this leaves out two spawns, but meh) and have 1 person scour the dungeon spawns, it takes roughly 7 minutes (this is how I did it 6 or 7 months ago before my computer fiasco, so I would know)

What would you accept as proof, hmm? Exactly, you have no proof of what you say either so please stop trying to talk about yapping when all you are doing is yapping, providing a stand point about an idea with no proof, and calling people names. You sir are the epitome of what you describe in each of your posts, hypocrites usually don't get much done.
Once again, thank you for your time as I do pray you can eventually understand, although I am confused about your sonoma comments, and how they relate to the shards population....your rares really don't mean the shard has a huge population. I used those two shards and Atl as my examples to show the large population shard and the low population shard outcomes, you used them to boast about yourself and your accomplishments.....oh well, good day.

F

fraidy cat

Cloak‡1995474 said:
Look I got a new solution for you, if you even have 6 players in your guild/group you could easily just log 1 character out hidden in t2a area's and cover 6 of the 12 spawns, look I just cut your work in half. Or better yet have 5 cover the t2a spawns, then each of those people go check the other 1 (I realize this leaves out two spawns, but meh) and have 1 person scour the dungeon spawns, it takes roughly 7 minutes (this is how I did it 6 or 7 months ago before my computer fiasco, so I would know)
Beautiful. A creative and imaginative implementation of an idea using up none of the devs valuable time. :bowdown:

I'd like to offer my humblest apologies to the thread for sarcastically and snarkily taking issue with being called a coward...I have, after all, called myself fraidy cat. :lol:

slayer888

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Cloak‡1995474 said:
please show me a quote from me where I even use the phrase "top players are never PvPers" please show me, I am sure I said most of the top scores are held by people who do not PvP.
"To think I would care about your points is silly...they mean nothing, most of the highest point holders were never even PvPers last I checked"

This is what you said.. ZzZzZz

"2. The people with highest point are NEVER EVEN pvpers? LOL... oh my god... really? Do you want to see my chars in ASUKA "Ghost Mouse/Sib Re Teka/Death Traveller"? Just create a blue and go to Serpent hold at ASuka night time and check on these chars? Also, write down the list of the "TOP scores" pvpers in Asuka and then see if they have participate into fights there as well?

I honestly, can't guarantee this type of thing 100%, I wouldnt dare say 100% of the top score are PVP, but like you, you are just so funny and biased that you have to say top score "NEVER" pvp.... oh my gosh... maybe I call you this..."

This is what i said...

Please re-read again before answering.. No more smack talking! LOL

Ok again, repeating my REVAMP champ idea, I support CRYSTAL BALL idea over CURRENT SYSTEM now because the risk % chance is not high enough compare to reward for "farmers/cowards."

Thank you.

slayer888

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You seriously don't understand how a spawn farmer would benefit from your crystal ball? Spawn farmers are all about efficiency and your crystal ball would tell them which spawns are already being worked so they don't waste travel time.

Look, if the spawn farmers are having an easy time of it, then your guild must not be doing much raiding. You guys need to pick up the pace.
Spawn farmers are about efficiency?

I thought from beginning to the end, I am trying to force everyone to adapt to the system where:-

1. When you start to do spawn = you will have a HIGHER % than current system to be raided

So by saying spawn farmers can be benefit by this is a false statement. Everyone in this position will have the equally same chance.

Whether you start the spawn and defend it from invaders/spawn farmers/pkers/whatever, or whether you being the spawn farmers/pkers/whatever, you still have the equal chance for fighting on a opened spawn.

In your position, what is called a spawn farmer?

Is spawn farmer a blue that is a sampire character?
Is spawn farmer a bunch of blues that are sampire characters?
Is spawn farmer a pker who take over people spawns?
Is spawn farmer a bunch of pkers who take over people spawns?

Honestly, you gotta define the above before you really could say who actually is benefiting from the system.

At this very system, everyone get the same PROS and CONS of the exact same thing. It only depends on whether people have to heart to do the following:-

1. Have the heart to do the spawn?
2. Have the heart to finish and defend the spawn when get raided?
3. Have the heart to raid the spawn and try to take over it?
4. Have the heart to pvp finally?

Understand now?

By telling me craps like I DONT PVP but i want reward doesnt solve the problem at all!

Thank you.

slayer888

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Moreover, I cannot agree with you. You are then again being biased on this.

How do you know our guild is not picking up the pace? We have tried our best but during this the % of raid are still EXTREMELY low compare to the HIDE AND SEEK + PVM spawns.

Why?

1. It takes about 25mins on full speed horseback to check the spawns
2. It requires to be about 30mins to 1 hour to be checked frequently in order to really secure the champ spawn rate.
3. Just a side note to you, take a destard spawn for example, it could be finished with approximately 17 minutes with 3 ppl working together. So my above rate of checking spawn 30mins to 1 hour isnt too bad right?

4. To be honest, the spawn farmers we've met now have the following situations:-

a.) they are a loner who HIDE AND SEEK do spawn, and just run away and never came back
b.) they are a loner who HIDE AND SEEK do spawn, but call back few people to back them up when we are raiding
c.) they are a group of people who HIDE AND SEEK do spawn, try to defend us off when we are raiding

The main point of crystal ball system is to SAVE travel time and increase the % of RISK vs REWARD in champ spawn in Felucca now. That is the intention for my idea.

chester rockwell

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
slayer888, ur crystal spawn ball idea is horrid. scientific fact.
chester, your opinion have nothing to back up and prove.

The system isnt even implemented yet, how will you know this is horrid?

scientific fact... uh? Any scientific explanations then?
if someone wants to let people know they are doing a spawn, they can yelp in any of the number of chats.

do u go check for harry's being up if there is no gate in the star room? no. as soon as that pops up tho.....i guarantee u go runnin thru to try and benefit from it.

your idea of the spawn ball is lame. it is a scientific fact, im sure there is research somewhere on the net to back my claim up.

ur reasoning is deluded. its hard to even argue against you cuz it just makes no sense.
"my favorite color is blue cuz i dont like bananas"....pointless from the beginning and impossible to back up and prove.

Theo_GL

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
How hard is to realize that felucca is empty because the vast majority of players doesn't like PvP?

I mean, it is crystal clear. You get more resources, apparently faster gains (new to me), power scrolls, more goodies from treasure maps and yet players try to stay as far as possible from that land.

Every time designers put a new felucca only drop in the game it's like they were asking to players to pay for a game they don't like.

And they continue to do so (the latest addition was the felucca special drop for t-maps) which is hilarious.

Now, if i'm right the siege shard has no trammel facet. Why pvp players don't play there? You get all the non consensual pvp you want and we get felucca merged with trammel under trammel rules. Wouldn't it be the best for everyone?

Or is the fun of pvp to bother other players?
Bingo. Fel 'action' is based on luring people who do not want to PvP so they can be mass killed. How that is fun is beyond me.

At any rate I spend all my time in fel for the carrots bcause its dead. I havent been pk'ed in weeks. Mine/spawn/lj like crazy....

C

Cloak&Dagger

Cloak‡1995474 said:
please show me a quote from me where I even use the phrase "top players are never PvPers" please show me, I am sure I said most of the top scores are held by people who do not PvP.
"To think I would care about your points is silly...they mean nothing, most of the highest point holders were never even PvPers last I checked"

This is what you said.. ZzZzZz

"2. The people with highest point are NEVER EVEN pvpers? LOL... oh my god... really? Do you want to see my chars in ASUKA "Ghost Mouse/Sib Re Teka/Death Traveller"? Just create a blue and go to Serpent hold at ASuka night time and check on these chars? Also, write down the list of the "TOP scores" pvpers in Asuka and then see if they have participate into fights there as well?

I honestly, can't guarantee this type of thing 100%, I wouldnt dare say 100% of the top score are PVP, but like you, you are just so funny and biased that you have to say top score "NEVER" pvp.... oh my gosh... maybe I call you this..."

This is what i said...

Please re-read again before answering.. No more smack talking! LOL

Ok again, repeating my REVAMP champ idea, I support CRYSTAL BALL idea over CURRENT SYSTEM now because the risk % chance is not high enough compare to reward for "farmers/cowards."

Thank you.
You missed again, "most of" <-- see that, it is not stating "never" It claims most of those players across all shards have never PvPed, not all of those players. So your point about 1 shard is meaningless, and again your points mean nothing to me because you didn't earn them by having billions of kills. You are the one who is smack talking, you are the one with a biased opinion, but I assume you don't know what that word means. You are also the only one using their own "achievements" to discuss your point, even though those are hardly worth bragging about and have nothing to do with the conversation at hand.

So again I ask, show me a quote where I say "Top players are never PvPers." And don't show me a quote where I stated that most of the players on those lists, show me where I said none of those players are ever. I did not claim anything that was not true.

Also is it just my imagination, or wasn't it Asuka that started the point farming? That would further prove my point about your "achievement", but even if it wasn't just about every shard suffered from it.

Reading comprehension is needed to carry on a conversation, so either you can not comprehend or you simply read things the way you want them to sound rather than how they are put.

W

Woodsman

Spawn farmers are about efficiency?
People who farm are not going to do things the hard way if they can avoid doing so.
1. When you start to do spawn = you will have a HIGHER % than current system to be raided
If your shard is such that they aren't worried about getting raided now, then the amount of raiding is not going to increase drastically just because it gets easier.

Me thinks your actual problem is shard population. If there was a higher population, then it would be harder to farm the spawns in peace, regardless of any crystal balls.
By telling me craps like I DONT PVP but i want reward doesnt solve the problem at all!
I never said you don't PvP, I said that if the farmers on your shard are able to farm in peace, than you and anybody else who wants to raid them aren't raiding enough.

Again though, I believe that goes back to shard population. Crystal balls won't fix low population shards.

W

Woodsman

How do you know our guild is not picking up the pace? We have tried our best but during this the % of raid are still EXTREMELY low compare to the HIDE AND SEEK + PVM spawns.
1. It takes about 25mins on full speed horseback to check the spawns
2. It requires to be about 30mins to 1 hour to be checked frequently in order to really secure the champ spawn rate.
3. Just a side note to you, take a destard spawn for example, it could be finished with approximately 17 minutes with 3 ppl working together. So my above rate of checking spawn 30mins to 1 hour isnt too bad right?
The problems you are talking about are ultimately because of low shard populations.

You want to make it easier for fewer people to raid/control the spawns when really you should be pushing for solutions that increase the overall shard populations.