• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

it's soooooooooooo fast.

S

scubactrl

Some of my friends tell me that pets are not so important. But as my characters keep progressing in angles online, I really think they must eat the words they said. :lick:

I got a Nature's Egg after beating BOSS in Deity Palace Ruins. When my nature’s egg hit level 35, it turned into Shout Cactus-a higher level pet and good at ranged attack .From then on, my character progress have been skyrocketing. Haha, that’s pretty awesome. :danceb:

Besides, it is a good way to make a fortune by selling nature’s egg. It is very expensive. You can team up with some players after level 50 to beat BOSS in Deity Palace Ruins to try getting nature’s eggs as many as possible.

S

snoopydog

PLEASE TELL ME HOW YOU MADE IT. I failed every time to hatch out a pet like yours. How about we play together.

S

scubactrl

you just pay attent to the questions popped out and click the right answer. you will get whatever pet you want.