• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

It's probably impossible.... but..

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Is there any way to dump an empty spellbook into a box of spells/container and get the spells to automatically fill the book. Or work around to that effect?

If there is one grind I detest it is placing 64 spells into a mage book.

*wishful thinking on my part I know :(*

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pinco, I've used the Organizer for quite a few things including loading fish I caught into my beetle, but I don't understand how you could use it to put one of each scrolls in a spellbook. Could you please explain? Thanks

kongomongo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Campaign Supporter
You have one scroll of each type in a bag and use the organizer with the targeted spellbook?

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pinco, I've used the Organizer for quite a few things including loading fish I caught into my beetle, but I don't understand how you could use it to put one of each scrolls in a spellbook. Could you please explain? Thanks
you can set everything as container so just set the spellbook and set all the scrolls as items to drag :p

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Sorry but cannot for the life of me see how this works. I have fiddled around with this for ages and can't get it to put more than 1 spell into the book, and not sure how it even did that. Restock option doesn't seem to work it says open destination container but won't recognise the spellbook as a container when you open it, and the organiser agent I can't make go. If anyone else can figure it out please advise step by step.

My spell chest has 64 spells in stacks of 1 to a few thousand of any particular spell, and has too much weight to lift, if I need to have it in my backpack then i may as well just drag the 64 spells to the book as drag em into my backpack which kind of defeats the purpose.

It seems it tries to put the whole 'stack' of a particular spell into a book so after the first spell it just keeps saying 'that spell is already present in that book" and won't move onto the next spell. The Organiser really needs to function as the 'restock' does where it lasks you how many you want to restock with, ie just put ONE into the container, it might work then, but for now I can't get it to work. Sure if I separated one spell off the stacks and put em in a separate container it would probably work then, however, as above, it defeats the purpose, as may as well just move each spell into a book and not use the organiser.

Help !

Last edited:

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry but cannot for the life of me see how this works. I have fiddled around with this for ages and can't get it to put more than 1 spell into the book, and not sure how it even did that. Restock option doesn't seem to work it says open destination container but won't recognise the spellbook as a container when you open it, and the organiser agent I can't make go. If anyone else can figure it out please advise step by step.

My spell chest has 64 spells in stacks of 1 to a few thousand of any particular spell, and has too much weight to lift, if I need to have it in my backpack then i may as well just drag the 64 spells to the book as drag em into my backpack which kind of defeats the purpose.

It seems it tries to put the whole 'stack' of a particular spell into a book so after the first spell it just keeps saying 'that spell is already present in that book" and won't move onto the next spell. The Organiser really needs to function as the 'restock' does where it lasks you how many you want to restock with, ie just put ONE into the container, it might work then, but for now I can't get it to work. Sure if I separated one spell off the stacks and put em in a separate container it would probably work then, however, as above, it defeats the purpose, as may as well just move each spell into a book and not use the organiser.

Help !
then you have just to restock a bag with 1 scroll of each spell then use the organizer :p

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
then you have just to restock a bag with 1 scroll of each spell then use the organizer :p
If I am gonna stock a bag with ONE scroll of each, I may as well stock my spellbook with ONE scroll of each.

Basically, back to my original post then .............. it is impossible :(

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I use the organiser to fill spell books, but I'm writing the scrolls. So basically I write the scrolls 2 circles at a time ie one crafting gump page, then use the organiser to put them in the book.
If you want to draw one of each spell from a stack, that's not possible as far as I know.

skaven

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It is possible, Pinco said how in the previous post. You have to setup a Restock agent in your scroll bag, with every spell and a restock value of 1, that puts a scroll of each type in a separate, different bag.
Then you have to use an organizer in THAT different bag, and target your spellbook.

Two steps, two bags, it should work (i cannot confirm because i cannot play at work).