• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Fencing] its no good

loki danu

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
so ive got this
120 fencing
85 nox
gm hide
gm stealth
110 necro
110 ss
100 tack

i joined factions and the plan was to go up to them hid and stab with nox and wither spam but been playing it for a while and ive come to the theory im crap lol
i dont have uoa or anything like that so im going to leave fell with him and just kill crap pvm so what do i do? hide and stelth have to go but what for? focus and chiv? want to keep necro

my wep is a kryss with mana leach fireball and all that jazz

i would want to stone stelth and hide but cannot aford stones lol so doing this had to be right as its a pancake to train them

oh and im an elf so stats are ok i have 100 str 85 dex 60 int but as an elf ther buff a bit and with some or my items i can run 140+ stam so hitting and getting back mana might not be hard

what do i do?

B

Balian of Asgard

so ive got this
120 fencing
85 nox
gm hide
gm stealth
110 necro
110 ss
100 tack

i joined factions and the plan was to go up to them hid and stab with nox and wither spam but been playing it for a while and ive come to the theory im crap lol
i dont have uoa or anything like that so im going to leave fell with him and just kill crap pvm so what do i do? hide and stelth have to go but what for? focus and chiv? want to keep necro

i would want to stone stelth and hide but cannot aford stones lol so doing this had to be right as its a pancake to train them

oh and im an elf so stats are ok i have 100 str 85 dex 60 int but as an elf ther buff a bit and with some or my items i can run 140+ stam so hitting and getting back mana might not be hard

what do i do?
training is a pancake and it would be such a waste to lose hide and stealth, id go hunt and save up 1.4 mill to buy 2 frags, you have any reward points? or one coming soon? get a red full SS with the next one

C

Connor_Graham

I agree. Do some hunting and save up enough gold to buy a couple of fragment tokens so your time working those skills up isn't lost.

B

Balian of Asgard

so ive got this
120 fencing
85 nox
gm hide
gm stealth
110 necro
110 ss
100 tack

what do i do?
how about, hide, stealth up, wither, para with spear, while they para, switch to spike or kryss and DP, then chase with necro distance spells?

B

Balian of Asgard

how about, hide, stealth up, wither, para with spear, while they para, switch to spike or kryss and DP, then chase with necro distance spells?
Oh man thats SEXY!!!!! I wonder if it will work?

It will prolly get them close to Redlined and the painspike could hit FTW?

WOW, i have all these skills on stones, mebbe ill try it

Diomedes Artega

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You are counting on the assumption that they won't counter what you do AND...you have no way to heal. Not such a good plan.

Even if you are using spirit speak, not a great idea against a real veteran. Can get disrupted continuously and basically not heal and die yourself.

K

Kith Kanan

With no real way to heal you will have a hard time surviving solo , temp could work well with a team mate like a stealth archer

Diomedes Artega

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I agree though with the above. Great support template idea. I'm not sure if you planned on using pots as well.

A

Arch Magus

so ive got this
120 fencing
85 nox
gm hide
gm stealth
110 necro
110 ss
100 tack
Stone off Necro and ss.
Get GM+ Ninjitsu. animal form, death strikes, focus attacks.
Get GM resist or archery. personally i would take archery, fire dismounts from the back of a group.

This would be an excellent dismount gank template. DP deathstrikes, dismount DP focus attack ganks, you've got it all.

good luck, have fun. :D