• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Its like Christmas.... but for reds!!!

Voodoo Bad Mojo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE (to the power of ten!!!)

this new justice quest.

then fel dungeons are FULL with all these bloo's!!!!!

iave been playing for 8 hours straight and i just go from killing one, to killing another.... hell, at one point i killed 2 as they ran into shame, then a third tamer came in and i was SoooOooOooOoOo full of loot i couldnt even chase her!!!!!

i had to use a Bag of Sending charge i got off one of the Bloo's to send 2800 band aids to the bank just so i could move!!!!

28 books
326 powder of fortification
12 bags of sending
2800 bandaids.
and lots and lots of misc loot.

ITS LIKE CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!

and all the pvp action going on.
all the reds are fighting to get to the bloo's, its funny as hell!

we went straight from a fight with COP that 3F came in on, to a fight with the brothers Foo.

what a hella fun night!!!

S

Seduction

Glad we could rain on your parade!...maybe now you will leave the poor bluebies alone!

Voodoo Bad Mojo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hmmm, lets see, i died twice.
all 5 of you died what... twice

so thats ten of your gang dead to my two.... i dont know what kinda math your learning, but im gonna go ahead and slid that win over to me.

P A W N E D !!!!!

Voodoo Bad Mojo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
oh shoot, then i forgot you all came to dyv's house.

lets see, i killed ya twice there myself.
and i nailed Rikko or whatever her name is twice,
rocky once,
nope, there i go again with that bad math.
i killed 5 of ya to my one death.

*slides the win marker over to me... again*

P

Patheos

Rain?...more like fell like dead cats into our grinder. LOL
I'm afraid you are mistaken, you all were tasty in a red wine sauce...

Zynia

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hm.. Off topic.. But, if your name's "Voodoo", then I have your whispering rose.

K

Kimi_Mori

I ran into a lone red when I was doing Nightmares in felucca [very early in the morning] yesterday. After that I quit going to felucca and stayed in trammel dungeons so I can recall in and out with no worries from the PvPs.

S

Seduction

Yeah was kinda hard to kill you guys when you were just sitting in the house and i think you're math is way off ! Yeah I died alot but i'm just the meatshield for the boys, I die to 3 tamers and a couple stealther's then they roll in behind me and mop the floor with you're bodies!

J

Jo Chaus

I am really proud of you. And all that really valuable loot too!! Most would say what you have looted isnt worth much so its nothing to brag about.

Second, make sure you kill and dry loot every single blue you see, make sure you call them newb, and do lots of smack talking to the ghost, and dont ever, ever res them. That way you can insure that most wont come back after this event is over, and your facet will be as lonely and boring as it was before this event started.

You are the type of player thats caused Fel to become empty, and the sad part is you dont even know how many other players that had similar attitudes have already quit uo because they too enjoyed murder, but just as they did, you have forgotten to use some common sense, and in the end the blues just dont come to fel,,keep up your amazing feats,,,cus soon its back to the pathetic type of pvp you soon will be bored with!!

Malachite El'Ren

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

"...make sure you call them newb, and do lots of smack talking to the ghost..."

[/ QUOTE ]

Ummm as far as I know, that behavior isn't coming from AOE Reds... We don't act like that unless that behavior is shown to us first, and even then it's not likely... If you smack-talk us and expect a rez afterwards, your just a fool... You should pay attention to guild tags before lumping AOE into the rest of the shards Red/PvP guilds...

Not all reds act like 12yr olds... I will ALWAYS rez a victim if they are respectful... I also don't dry loot unless the victim is disrespectful...

Voodoo Bad Mojo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
AOE still res's the blues we kill, or at least we offer it.
in this day and age of res killing i can honestlly say i havnt had anyone take up my offer for a res in over a year.

and i have no respect for people who only come to fel to play when the tram dungeons are full.

or only come to fel because the fame is twice as much.

so farming them dosnt bother me at all.
and i wasnt bragging about the loot to brag about the loot.
i was pointing out that all these people where there for was to farm.

who in their right mind goes into a fel dungoen with 60 powders of trans and a fully charged BoS and 1000 aids.

a farmer.

ive said it a million times, and ill say it again.

risk vs reward.
there is a reason the monsters in fel have double the fame.
risk vs reward.
(million and one now)

but all the grumpy people aside.
i havnt seen this many people in fel in years.

and i had a lot of fun last night.
a lot of good tussles with COP, 3F, TUO, KQ and the boys from Foo.

im looking forward to more tonight!

D

Dor of Sonoma

Hehe!

It warms the ****les of my heart to hear of the bustling activity in the heritage dungeons. When I began UO Back In The Day, I was seriously advised to go into the dungeons as a rank newbie - not to fight anything, but to run in to gather up all of the empty bottles left laying on the ground by potion-chugging PvPers, run back to town (making sure to stay OFF the roads) and sell them to the NPCs, and thus make my fortune. *laughs*

Talk about an exciting way to earn a living...har!

A

Abaddon (Deth)

Obivously you dont know much about the PvP scene on Sonoma, where you find a farmer, you find their alts and/or backups. Farming is farming is farming, if you dont like being killed, then stay ATTENDED and try to survive. As far as Seduction goes, you werent a meatshield, you were a meat puppet
We were a bit outnumbered in Shame, and fought anyway, kills on both ends (I think I died more then anyone else) and then again back at one of my houses (so that you know, you only really fought 2 tamers, I was the one hopping between Abaddon and Dyv, only one ever in at a time)

Like Poo said, tons of fun and a lot more folks in fel then we have seen in a very long time. And fights? damn tons of em yesterday and today already, with all sorts of guilds, even PAS getting into the fighting, outside of spawns!!!

And we normally do rez folks, or at least offer to, and their pets too if it wont just be a reason for them to try to start the fight again. Rezkilling (just for fun) isnt our way, and especially in Hythloth, where the stairs are bugged so you cant walk out as a ghost, we rez folks so they) dont have to help opt out.

Today we fought at Shame, Destard, Covetous, Hythloth, Despise (Hope, you are fast!), Wrong and Deceit. Lots more choices for action, thank you EA

Abaddon (Deth)
Dyv

Malachite El'Ren

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yayyy I FINALLY got out for some fun!! Been a long time hehehe... Thanks boys fer puttin' up with the "newb", been so long since I PvP'ed that I can barely function, especially on a mage hehe...

Good to finally meet ya Abaddon and the others too!

J

Jo Chaus

Well AOE might still be an active guild, but i dont see any of the original members posting,,I havent seen any of them for quite some time.

AOE always tried to say they were honorable, but quite frankly none of the times I have interacted with them could I say they were, but all those guys are gone now.

I did run into an AOE red in shame, but he was one of the most inept reds I have come across, but I was just there to see if reds were swarming the dungeons, matter of fact, I didnt see any anyone in destard, one red in shame, it wont take long for Fel to be a ghost facet again.

Malachite El'Ren

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think you have no clue of what A0E is/stands for, I think other "Blues" that were victims tonight could tell you otherwise... Course, we did have a "insert large HONOR guild name here" guy smack-talking us quite alot...

And, that "inept" A0E red was me, that was my first minutes of being on a PvP char in nearly a year, much less on a mage... Yes I was mighty "inept" thank you! hehe... Heck I even bragged of my "ineptness" to my friends who got a good chuckle out of it!

Btw, I knew all of the original members, and yes they did everything in their power to be honorable... You know nothing of what you speak... You are probably the type who smack-talks immediately after your killed, hence the reason your image of A0E is skewed

G

Well aren't you having fun killing non PvPers. Hasn't changed there I see!

Hi Mal! Glad to see you in game, disappointed you haven't looked KVP up yet, or that I know of.

S

Seduction

Blah, meatshield, meat puppet tis all the same thing! In other words i'm the bait !!!!! LOL

J

Jo Chaus

I knew about AoE before it was even a guild. And there is nothing you could ever say or do to make me believe the original guild was as honorable as you claim, since a newbie character of mine was res killed over and over by a member of the guild ( this was pre insurance days fyi ). Most thought I was complaining but in fact I was just allowing the true nature of the member to emerge.

Most of the original guys also did things that destroyed OTE, and there are several still playing that would support that statement. So once again, honorable really isnt in play regarding AoE. I found AoE only was honorable when it suited their purpose and were more than willing to violate the "orginal" intent of the guild.

Now in modern times, I really dont interact with AoE, and dont plan to so perhaps things have changed, but when one of your members comes on this forum bragging about all the loot and what a grand time he's having at others expense, I dont see anything honorable about his post. I only see it as an attempt to bolster the rep of his guild and his own ego.

And just an aside, I once knew a Jade El' Ren that was murdered in the Trinsic passage by members of AoE who also were in OTE at the same time and thought that their identities wouldnt be made known, and as I remember that little episode was one of the reasons that KVP now exists. Right or wrong???

K

Kimi_Mori

<blockquote><hr>

reasons that KVP now exists.

[/ QUOTE ]

KVP is a very old guild, far older then OTE was I believe, Lady Lavendar can tell more then I regarding the birth of KVP.

I will say that there were several members of OTE that left that noble guild when it became known of members of OTE having alt's in a red guild. Many members at that time felt it was wrong to have alts in such a guild and remain in an honorble guild such as OTE. Other could not see nothing wrong with it. And there was a very few that wished they would forget about it all, but there was little chance of that happening. So some members left for KVP, and others left for AoE, and some remained in the guild.

Today there are a few older members that remained in OTE, but I rarely see them now days as most are in alliance with -D- and III, playing WoW.

Voodoo Bad Mojo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
the only reason i got into pvp was because some of the AOE took me and walked me through my baby steps.

many times over the last few years i have run into newbie players in fel, killed them, realised that they were new, then took them back to my castle and outfitted them with all good stuff.

all in all i think you take my post that was ment as a gentle ribbing and a 'can the beav' come out and play' to heart.

and your letting your experiances with one player years ago taint your view of a guild. when, like you stated, not one of the original AOE players is even still in the guild.

but like i stated before.
there is some awsome fighting going on.
we had some wicked good tussles this afternoon.

and for AOE to be out in the open fighting is something right there.
ya have to keep in mind that 99% of the AOE are assassins.
so to run in the open and fight is totally against our template/nature.
but were out cause the fel community is out, and where all having hella fun!!!

so lets dispence with the "one of your guild mates kicked my mule 7 years ago, and ill hate you all for life" stuff and have some fun!!!!

im just getting on from getting the kids packed away into bed and getting the wife (7 months prego) shuffled off to bed as well.

my schedual of tonight is:
check for farmers (Ice fields, dread spiders)
check for book farmers and people to play with in:
hyloth
cov
deciet
destard (man has that place been the fight pit!!!)
shame

i shall be making the loops of that all night.
feel free to come out and play with me.

J

Jo Chaus

Lets ask Lavendar,,she was very active in OTE when this all happened. I just know it seemed as if KVP became a visible guild when she left OTE as did others.

I

imported_Centibite

<blockquote><hr>

i LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE (to the power of ten!!!)

this new justice quest.

then fel dungeons are FULL with all these bloo's!!!!!

iave been playing for 8 hours straight and i just go from killing one, to killing another.... hell, at one point i killed 2 as they ran into shame, then a third tamer came in and i was SoooOooOooOoOo full of loot i couldnt even chase her!!!!!

i had to use a Bag of Sending charge i got off one of the Bloo's to send 2800 band aids to the bank just so i could move!!!!

28 books
326 powder of fortification
12 bags of sending
2800 bandaids.
and lots and lots of misc loot.

ITS LIKE CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!

and all the pvp action going on.
all the reds are fighting to get to the bloo's, its funny as hell!

we went straight from a fight with COP that 3F came in on, to a fight with the brothers Foo.

what a hella fun night!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah I ran into a few of your folks earlier today in Covetous. At first it was 1v1 then 4 more showed so I bailed. I may not be good at PvP, but I can figure odds. I got out alive with all my feathers and books. I for one think it is awsome to see reds out and about in areas not a CS or the gate. Farming gold/resources is so boring. Keep the reds comming!!!

D

Dor of Sonoma

Great googley moogley!

As one whom never witnessed AOE conducting themselves other than honorably (and yes, as murderers in pre-insurance days), methinks you doth protest too much.

It occurs to one that perhaps they may have reacted as they were treated - which is only human nature, after all...and becoming more understandable with each successive attack post here.

G

<blockquote><hr>

I knew about AoE before it was even a guild. And there is nothing you could ever say or do to make me believe the original guild was as honorable as you claim, since a newbie character of mine was res killed over and over by a member of the guild ( this was pre insurance days fyi ). Most thought I was complaining but in fact I was just allowing the true nature of the member to emerge.

Most of the original guys also did things that destroyed OTE, and there are several still playing that would support that statement. So once again, honorable really isnt in play regarding AoE. I found AoE only was honorable when it suited their purpose and were more than willing to violate the "orginal" intent of the guild.

Now in modern times, I really dont interact with AoE, and dont plan to so perhaps things have changed, but when one of your members comes on this forum bragging about all the loot and what a grand time he's having at others expense, I dont see anything honorable about his post. I only see it as an attempt to bolster the rep of his guild and his own ego.

And just an aside, I once knew a Jade El' Ren that was murdered in the Trinsic passage by members of AoE who also were in OTE at the same time and thought that their identities wouldnt be made known, and as I remember that little episode was one of the reasons that KVP now exists. Right or wrong???

[/ QUOTE ]

Urm... AoE is not an Honor Guild. AoE is a gang of murderers who limits bad-mouthing and rez killing a person after AoE rez'es them. Killing people still weak after finding a healer or ally of their own is not unheard of, but tends to be reserved for special cases.

J

Jo Chaus

There is a difference between honorable, and an honor guild. I dont think AoE has ever said they were an honor guild.

Rez killing is not about punishment, its about dominance. And there is something sick about attempting to prove dominance. Its more about LP syndrome than anything else!!

A

Abaddon (Deth)

I will say as I did before, you must not know much about the Poo-vee-pee philosophy on Sonoma. If someone is going to be an ass, or will contnue to be an immediate threat (IE, come right back into the fight after being rezzed) then yes, they will be killed on rez, or the healer will be killed. It is the folks that realize they were killed and the fight is over, those are the ones that will be rezzed and sent on their way. Who in their right mind would allow a target to get geared back up in a hurry and come back into the fray? Especially when the killer in question is an assassin, not normally an open field fighter?

I have been killed by AoE, and now I work with them, and I can honestly say, it has made pvp fun, not just a neccessity. Sometimes we have to leave combat just to stop laughing (it really interferes with the fighting) and farming folks is a new experience for someone bored with farming monsters. Blast of a time

Abaddon (Deth)
Dyvim Tvar

G

I was in OTE when the AOE issue became known. OTE pretty much died in the next few weeks as a functioning guild when it was discovered what happened. KVP was reborn with many OTE and was a great place to be a 'true blue' player. We had a lot of fun in KVP back then. In fact, OTE was a great place until it was abandoned by many elders who went to the dark side and focused on AOE.

All the guilds are still around and functioning at different levels.

Voodoo Bad Mojo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
damn you Centibite,

your fast as my wife to my wallet!

that was me that was going 1v1 you in cov, allmost had ya too, then you grew feathers on your heels and where gone, i called in for an block at the door, and you shot right through them, then through the forest we went for a jog.

only good thing to come out of that was while running through the forest after you i ran smack into a UM lumberjack, so now i have a new frostwood spot to watch *evil twinkle in eye*

ran into a smoke load of DCAY i think they were called last night.
all first timers to fel i think one of them said.

they were a fun lot.
we killed them, res'd them, then had to stop cause one of their guys didnt have insurance on, so we res'd him again, healed him up, patted him on his head and sent him on his way again.
was a hoot.

and then today, gah!
damn you COP!!!!

the battle for Wrong started up again, we where just getting ready to kill a pack of 5 MOFO that we spied in there and COP rolled up behind us, then the fray was on.

eventually after a nice long fight the boys from MOFO came and helped the COP and a couple more COP came in and we crumbled and i must admit... we went to the light.

sigh.

shame kissing bandit had to ruin all that fun with some double whopper with cheese talk at the end.
oh well, guess not every one like to have fun.

and, as i stated before.
unlike our usual play style, some of the AOE boys will be running the dungeons all night tonight.

as is our moto, we are here to protect the champions of evil.
so all you who think you can come in and take the words of truth that our hero's put into books, well think again!!!

J

Jo Chaus

I rarely see any players with the OTE guild tag, I know some still maintain accounts but I dont think they still play.

And to Dor, never did I protest. I purposely took a new character to fel, was a tamer mage with 50 50 skill, and maybe 30 str and unlabeled gm armor with 30 regs each. It was only an experiment at the time to establish the "honorable" level of AoE. Even took an accomplice of equal ability and on dial up as a witness. So speak not of which you know nothing.

And to Voodoo, you are right, I know nothing about the pvp scene for 2006 and 2007, but I do know when I read a brag post, thats meant to enhance a rep!

Malachite El'Ren

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So, since you know so much, you should see by my sig line who I am (Since I am not hiding my identity as you are...), you should also deduce by my name that I might know that situation a bit better than you since I was a direct part/cause of that whole mess of drama... My position in the issue was never really understood, by friends or foes and I will forever regret my involvement and not taking better care to bring each side together for a peaceful resolution, I did try however, just not hard enough...

To this day, I still hold no ill feelings towards the A0E guys and will always wish things could have been different... Heck, I actually went camping with them and Lav (And others) IRL... They were damn fun to hang with, albiet very twisted fellows hahah... If I could only remember the acronym we all came up with during the evening around the fire, oh it was sick and wrong... soooo sick and wrong

You should also know that when I joined A0E (Which was what I call the second generation A0E), that I was in the same boat as they were (Honor guild leader with a Red alt)... I brought myself before KVP, told them I was going to become an active A0E member as well as taking over leadership of A0E from the great Kali Grey when her and her then husband left the game sadly... Everyone in KVP wanted me to stay in KVP (Even that silly crown swilling self-proclaimed ultimate carebare Fflam), except one person... one... I was told I could stay regardless of that one persons ignorant, disrespectful and hurtful views, I still left since I couldn't feel right if even one person felt I shouldn't remain...

So, long story short, mind your own P's and Q's, your responses mean nothing to anyone here... Your displaying the ignorance and intolerance that continues to keep harboring ill feelings for some people... It was over 3 years ago, grow up and find some things to do outside of the virtual world drama... Most everyone involved in the issue have grown from it, sure there are scars but people like you that reopen the wounds are pathetic at best...

Malachite El'Ren

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Umm I am a mage, as are others... Kindly keep your constant rude and pathetic remarks to yourself please...

You have your way of playing, other people have theirs... You use big numbers, we use our brains...

J

Jo Chaus

I hold no grudges at all,,towards anyone. They that established AoE did so and that was that. The fact that it also caused problems in their other guild is just the way life is. Some probably didnt care they caused problems, some might have regrets, either way, I have no grudges.

Its one thing to establish a secret red guild and still maintain your position in an honor guild, and thats quite different from divulging membership in a red guild prior to actually becoming a member. Perhaps you learned from the mistakes of others, which is good.

Sounds like I hit a nerve mentioning that experience in Trinsic Passage.

All my original post was intended to do is poke fun at what I thought was a bragadocious ( is that a word ? ) post about the current situation in Fel, and now I am being called names and accused of being ignorant. It was you that accused me of not knowing about AoE, so when you got an intelligent answer as to why I might know AoE, you simply start throwing insults. Evidently my responses mean something to you, or you wouldnt respond so angrily!!

So few even bother to read this forum and even less really care. Its good to have a nice tete a tete in this thread, usually Sonoma forum is pretty boring.

G

Replying to last for convienence .....

Please keep the posts about the game.

Thanx,
Q

Malachite El'Ren

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hit a nerve?? Hehe... The "Trinsic Passage" thing was a joke, Jade and I were BOTH killed, I invited the kill... I told one of the A0E over ICQ "Don't come kill us at Shame entrance *wink wink*", something to that effect... It was all in fun... They rez'ed us up and we all laughed about it... It's other people that twisted it into something it wasn't...

By the way, its A"Zero"E...

And yes they do mean something to me... The whole issue destroyed a great many friendships and comradery... I am ashamed to have been a part of it... But I was not responding angrily, just passionately...

EDIT: Don't lock this please Q, we are being civil...

Malachite El'Ren

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So, one more thing Jo... Why don't you reveal yourself, obviously I would better relate to you and your side of things knowing who you were then... Make sense?

P.S. Hey Fflam, I tried to ICQ you but my ICQ only functions correctly about 1/4 of the time
Don't think I am getting through to you...

I

imported_Centibite

<blockquote><hr>

damn you Centibite,

your fast as my wife to my wallet!

that was me that was going 1v1 you in cov, allmost had ya too, then you grew feathers on your heels and where gone, i called in for an block at the door, and you shot right through them, then through the forest we went for a jog.

only good thing to come out of that was while running through the forest after you i ran smack into a UM lumberjack, so now i have a new frostwood spot to watch *evil twinkle in eye*

[/ QUOTE ]

I did enjoy the unfinished match we had going on in Covetous. But like I said 1 vs Many, the odds were not in my favor. I did make it out with my 3 books and 2k in feathers though, =P. As much time as I spend down there, I know our path's will cross again, =). The sick part is, I am hoping for it. I have learned a valuable lesson since I left the boredom of tram some time ago. It is good practice to keep the old Journal up in view to see who is near!! Your guys at the entrance almost got me, almost. I had been in and out of Covetous for most of my day so the red names made it exciting. I mean come on, Stone Harpies are not good company. Not to long after I left from Covetous I hopped on my Crafter [Thor] and went out to work on getting some logs. No sooner did I recall in, I ran smack dab into a circle of reds patroling near Destard, yeah they got me!! I don't remember the chars or the guild, but they did offer a rez. I denied the rez, not because I am to good to be rez'd by a red, but there red. I didn't so much want a rez kill on my hands.

Voodoo Bad Mojo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
dont ya love it when a thread gets going 2 or three different directions and ya have to try to figure out which way every poster is going.

Mal.....

your spending WAY too much time on the forums.
there's people to be killed old man, sharpen the axe and lets roll out!

C

Calell

Speaking of Covetous...I was playing around there earlier, killing mares...First time I've actually played since before Halloween I think... o.0 and NOOB of KQ kept trying to kill me... I even waited around hoping for a couple more KQ to show up to see if I could live a 2 or 3 or whatever on 1 for a while since I'm a bit rusty and needed the practice...Alas, only NOOB...and try as he might, he didn't drop me... The Necro/Ninja/Stealth/Archer temp is pretty interesting though. Definitely annoying!!! hehe At least I can say I didn't die to him, even though he tried about 3 or 4 times.

A

Abaddon (Deth)

you gotta love this. Seduction cant stop from the smack talk. We hit a group of three Tek in Deceit, they come through with roughly 8 backup (making it 4v8 plus my second tamer when first was dead) and low and behold, Seduction starts in with smack talk. A zerg attack (twice) by tek and k4h and she has to talk it up like she is the best, amazing. We did roll several of them, but numbers won out in the end. More respect shown if the talk wasnt so childish.

Of Course, third time around, after a brief confrontation with KQ, we decided K4H was better targets then friends, so we called a short truce, and well, battles were bigger and better, and I went red again on Dyv, lol. Fun times.

Dyv

C

cknotts1981

LOl no I think you got the numbers wrong. It was 2 tek against like 5 of you... First started as 2 kq against me and they both ran away scared, didn't see them again after that. Then you guys show up and try to take us.... Couldn't until 4 of you were on me. I called in a little backup since your group kept getting bigger. K4H shows up to help us out and bam you all dead and gone. Didn't see you again after that. Now with the Seduction talking smack, I wasn't there so I don't know, that's between you and her. I loved it when you guys came in. I was falling asleep killing those damn bone mages. I really did have a great time. I got my butt handed to me a few times, b ut it was fun. Let's do it again.

Sosick/Rooker/A C I D

C

cknotts1981

Oh, I was wrong too I guess. We did have 3 because Hustle showed up when I said I saw a red go into hiding.

Sosick/RooKer/A C I D

S

Seduction

Hey now, all I said was sorry to rain on your parade again... geesh, don't take crap so personal! Also, I don't claim to be good but it sure did take you guys a long time to kill me my first trip in... 4 people on me and people in vent were amazed I was still alive as was I... Sorry had to turn your other char red but seriously you have 2 pvp tamers? lolol
Rikku says you have a problem with me and my [censored] talk come see him but beware he is a better [censored] talker then I will ever be!

Lord Ron Fellows

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
ya i just use big alliances to help me. that must be why whenever i offer a 1v1 duel nobody accepts.

T

trickmaster

<blockquote><hr>

Rikku says you have a problem with me and my [censored] talk come see him but beware he is a better [censored] talker then I will ever be!

[/ QUOTE ]

That's true, he is a racist after all :/

P

Patheos

But the (k4hers) all looked so peaceful sleeping in the dirt at the end though, talk or no talk. And, we do res the bloo bunnies who come to visit our domain after we have eaten.
On another note, KVP mmmm you guys were tasty too back in the day, and no I was never in that guild just AOE. I had nothing to do with silly UO politics.
In the end no one is honorable or innocent in UO that's a myth and a lie. The dynamics are only programmed for greed and gain.

G

This thread title put an odd little scenario in my head...

I'm seeing Santa (the UO Santa that was going around the banks) appearing by a chimney, filling stockings, and then a bunch of reds appear and Corp Por him into oblivion... and loot his bag and his red suit...

Oh the horror...