• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

It's January!!!

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Roll call time!
What's everyone doing on Catskills this season!!??

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Events. Events. And umm.. more events. At least that's the plan.

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Tapatalk

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Working on Deco fer me homes. Em Events and maybe getting back into Vendors again ( just a little ;) )

dizzydirtysweet

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Hi, I'm new here! I played years ago (13 maybe?) and was delighted to discover that this game still exists. Loving it so far! I am on the west coast, but the Catskills forums seemed to be the right combo of active but not overpopulated, so I'm making my home here. I like roleplaying, though I prefer pvm to pvp (I know, I know). I'd love to join a guild or just hang out with the cool kids. :) Nice to meet you all!

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am having fun crashing the town meetings of other towns, And in my spare time mining and working on my house.

SlayerofBunnys

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Didn't wait for the cookies to come out this month. So far I have been mining and trying to catch up on my t-maps (they seem to have really piled up over the holidays). Had to buy a second almalgamator when I accidently mixed in a gloss of Woodland in with my glosses of fortification for Gargish Stone and turned up one short. Such a silly system.

I thought you were in yesterday's NYTimes crossword Mistress but it turned out the correct answer for 9 down was Flitter. :(

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I am;
1. Plotting world domination.
2. Making multiple people smash their keyboards simply by saying "hello".
3. Beating my guild members.
4. Creeping rp meetings because I can.
5. uhmmmm I am winning UO.

Dag Nabbit

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Just moved to Brit from Minoc and I am starting to set up my tower. Anyone got a soul forge for sale?

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Awesome thanks. While you're at it,do you know where I can get my hands on an elvish stove and a distillery?
*grumbles* I forgot about this. Pop the post up to the top and I'll try to remember again tomorrow.
I think I can craft an elvish stove. I can't do a distillery though, I don't have the expansion for that. You might find Wild aka Zuckuss online I know he's got the expansion necessary to craft those.

Dag Nabbit

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
There's no rush on that at all. I use the one in Ter Mur anyway. I just wanted the convenience of having one at my place.

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you haven't got the stuff by around 4 this afternoon shoot me a pm and I'll get the stuff made for you.

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Tapatalk

Scarst

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am;
1. Plotting world domination.
2. Making multiple people smash their keyboards simply by saying "hello".
3. Beating my guild members.
4. Creeping rp meetings because I can.
5. uhmmmm I am winning UO.
Pfft, no one wins at UO you just do a little better each time.