• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

It's been 7 Years...

B

Bo Riddler

Hello. Well with my ever increasing amounts of boredom in WoW, 12-85's, GM of a level 25 pve guild, et al I am thinking of coming back to ghost my old haunts. As the client downloads I am really wondering if my Cloak of Umbra(?) and my original Paragon(?) items will still be on my accounts.

Any chance?

Bo

B

Bo Riddler

Hey thank you for the fast reply! I'll follow that link now.

Bo

(I was also an old time Mod? here once ol the old days!)

M

Michael Wolf

Hey Bo!
As long as your stuff was on characters or in the bank it should all be there. Hell they just turned housing decay back on, you might even find you old house standing if you re-activate the account in time...

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
:) old staff are always welcome back - provided they didn't leave under a cloud of course :p
Some find they have trouble adapting to the way this poor old granny drives the bus. If you really want to give it a try, drop me an email when you've settled back into UO and decided whether you're staying or just visiting.

Viquire

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And!

You can send me a PM, there are still guilds active on this shard, just not much RP going on and I don't know how to fix that. But, when you get tired of banging your head on the maze of game mechanics that is now UO, and would like a hand up not a hand out... ;) just let me know. Getting you a decent suit so you are viable in the field is easy and not expensive at all.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I've been so busy...sorry this is late but hope to see you around!

I came back after 5 years and everything was just how I left it...like time standing still.

And ignore Petra...old indeed pfft.... ;)

Glad to have you back!

E

Eisenhower

Hi there,

I have reactivated a couple of days ago. I participated in the "Return to Britannia"-Programme (in 2008 I think), and before that I had a 3 year break.

So, every time I found my chars as I left them!

Best regards,
Eisenhower