• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Enhanced Client Items not switching names in backpack...

bigspivey

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lets say, I have many looted items close to each other inside my pack. It will not change item tags unless I touch the bottom of the pack. So, if i lined up 20 different items, with no space in between them, and then moused over the items, the first items tag will show on all items.
This started after last publish.

Sucks if you have a pile of stuff in you pack.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lets say, I have many looted items close to each other inside my pack. It will not change item tags unless I touch the bottom of the pack. So, if i lined up 20 different items, with no space in between them, and then moused over the items, the first items tag will show on all items.
This started after last publish.

Sucks if you have a pile of stuff in you pack.
legacy containers are really bugged since day 1... if we exclude the level of pixellation on items and bad coloring, sometimes they also prevents to select/pickup items un sub-sub-sub containers too...

petemage

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
This particular issue was introduced with the infamous pub 86 when it was published to TC1 along with premature client patches, seemingly without even booting up the EC once :D It was working fine before but was only half fixed then without looking at the legacy container issues. These kind of behaviour can also be reproduced on the standard void pool reward gump.