• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Item Property - Antique

CrazyDave

Old & Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Campaign Supporter
I haven't played since last summer so I do know about the minor, major, lesser artifact, etc. But, what does Antique do for the item? And is this just one new qualifier? or are their others?

Donzer

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
From stratics :
"Increased durability loss, can be powdered 3 times. Each powder will reduce max durability to 250, 200 and 150 respectively. Can be repaired"

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes there are others also:

The following negative item properties can now be found on magic items:
  • Brittle – Cannot have powder of fortification applied to the item
  • Prized – Item insurance cost is increased, cannot be blessed
  • Massive – Increased strength requirement, indicated in the strength requirement item property
  • Unwieldy – Increased item weight, indicated in the weight item property
  • Cursed – Cannot be insured or blessed
  • Antique – Increased durability loss, can be powdered 3 times. Each powder will reduce max durability to 250, 200, and 150 respectively. Can be repaired.
Publish 86 Notes – Ultima Online

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I'm just curious... at what durability are people using powder of fort at?