• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Item Intensity Mod?

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Is there any mod for this new Client that will display the total property intensity of an item, allowing you to quickly and accurately discern which items can be unraveled into Relic Fragments?
I've recently downloaded the "Item Property Highlighting" mod, and set it as my setting in the EC, and it doesn't seem to do anything, or work. Maybe i installed it into the wrong User Interface directory, considering this is one of my few attempts at using the EC. Normally, i wouldn't even consider using the EC seeing as how i've been playing the CC for 13 years, and see no problem with the CC.

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
if you download the copper enhanced mod it has the item properties included !

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Nope. They removed all Item Property mods from Copper Enhanced in v1.75, and the earliest version the site hosts is 1.77

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I just loaded in 2.0 and it is working for me

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
make sure you select the copper enhanced mod and select apply then go into user setting andd select tool tips option and check the boxes for item properties mod

Gildar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nope. They removed all Item Property mods from Copper Enhanced in v1.75, and the earliest version the site hosts is 1.77
The Item Property mods were added back in immediately after they were removed. They now have toggle switches though to turn them on and off, and by default both mods are off.

Dermott of LS

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

The current versions of Copper and Stone Enhanced both have the latest version of the Item Intensities and Mod-Hueing add-ons, but as Gildar says, must be turned on via the Tooltips tab in User Settings.

Make sure that you're not only running the latest version of these skins, but also to remove any old versions before putting the new on in as several files have either been changed or removed as the UI files have changed in the course of the EC's production.

silent

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I looked at the site how can I tell which skin is best for me? I don't see any list of what's in each skin.

Dermott of LS

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

The only difference between Stone Enhanced and Copper Enhanced is the style of graphics used, the functionality of the two skins are the exact same (generally for ease of updating).

It won't hurt you to download them all then play with them some to find the one that feels the best for you.

silent

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That's what I'm curious about what is the functionality of the skins? I can see from the preview what they look like but nothing about functionality.

Gildar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That's what I'm curious about what is the functionality of the skins? I can see from the preview what they look like but nothing about functionality.
Because they do too much!

Here is the ReadMe for Copper_Enhanced (Stone_Enhanced has the same functionality):
SA Copper Enhanced
Verison 1.7.6
Author: Dermott of LS

Other credits:

KR Bitter Black graphic elements: B-LAU
Suggestions, testing, bug squashing: Zym Dragon, Ash, DarkChronus, Frarc
Additional Mods: Gildar, pgcd

Stat icons: Zym Dragon
Classic UO Font: Zym Dragon

UI Elements: SA Default adjusted by Dermott of LS, Bitter Black elements by B-LAU adjusted by Dermott of LS, Original elements by Dermott of LS

Installation note: REMOVE the old installation of Stone Enhanced before installing the new version as older versions may have files that were removed to resolve a conflict

Notes:
V 2.0
- Buff Bars should update properly with the new buff icons
- Spell Buttons in Party and Pet bars are now active and will determine the higher skill between Chivalry and Magery and cast the appropriate spell
- Option to show player houses in Atlas mode now available.

V 1.9
- Added in Small Atlas mod by Illandril, changed layout of Atlas somewhat
- Rewrote StatusBarTemplates to be clearer codewise and to work with the various status bars in the skin better
- Changed the texture bindings of Zoom and Atlas Key buttons, resized them down a little to fix the textures better
- Changed font of Object Handles to UO Classic
- Retextured the Healthbars in the Pet Window to look like the mobile health bar, added in spell buttons (NOTE: These do NOT work as of this release, they are there for future functionality)
- Replaced CoreWindowTemplates.XML with new version and retweaked accordingly, this solves the "sticky party bars" bug
- Shopkeeper NPC Vendor window had some slight formatting tweaks

V 1.8
- Open On Startup Mod removed to solve a UI conflict
- Updated a couple of the new icons to better fit the skin (Actions)
- Added in back end Font support
- Overhead Names, Overhead Chat, and Damage Numbers can now be hotswapped for the new fonts.
- New Fonts added to Copper Enhanced:
- - Arial Narrow
- - Kingthings Exeter
- - Magic Medieval
- - Tenace SSi
- - Times New Roman
- - Times New Roman Bold
- - UO Classic

v 1.7.7.1
- Removed a file that caused a conflict

V 1.7.7
- ContainerWindow.XML has been updated to work with the new system and retain formatting
- Mobile Health Bars have been updated to revert back to their normal C-E and S-E looks. Unfortunately, this loses (for now) the Hits % display on the health bars, however it is still present on the TargetWindow.
- Fonts folder has been added as well as a selection of fonts for back end support for font customization.

V 1.7.6
- Redesigned Status Bars to make them a bit easier to see, to fit the textures better, and to use better shading
- Rewrote the StatusWindow file to accommodate buff bar tooltips
- Added back in Item Properties EValuator/Highlighter as updated by Gildar
- Coordinates now remain visible in the Atlas Window while Center on Player is selected even if cursor is not in the map window
- Resized the coordinates text to be slightly larger and readable
- Fixed issues with the Buff Bar not showing the tooltips (Gildar)
- Fixed an issue with the Quick Details Window overlapping buff bar timers (Gildar)
- Made Quick Details Window static, it will still move with the appearance and disappearance of buff bar icons, but it will no longer be draggable

V 1.7.5
- Added in Hotbar Locking Functionality
- Added in textures for Gargoyle Paperdolls
- REMOVED Item Property mods until they can be updated to not conflict with skills tooltips or each other
- Updated Atlas map to be based more on the default version, but retain the ability to hide facet info, more work to be done to retain coordinates and resize issues
- Tweaked Container gumps to allow for Colored Grid Backpack mod
- Updated custom mod files
- Added in Colored Grid Backpack and tweaked the texture used to fit the C-E theme
- Added in font selection for damage numbers

V 1.7.4
- Added in Overhead Spell Transform Mixed by request (Shows spells as such "Kal Ort Por - Recall")
- Updated Remember Custom UI mod
- Changed the look of the Target Window, it now matches the mobile health bar (but is bigger)
- Changed the border that affects the gameplay window and inner border of various windows. This gives better visibility to the resize icon as well as gives the other windows a bit of a cleaner look

V 1.7.3

- Added in latest version of Item Properties EValuator and a version of Highlighting that seemed to work together decently
- Small texture tweak to Target Window

V 1.7.2
- Changed the look of the Target Window to be more in line with the look of the Copper Enhanced UI as a whole and removed the Bitter Black elements accordingly
- Reduced length of mobile health bars to 75% of default
- Changed the look of the hotbars to be more in line with the look of the Copper Enhanced UI as a whole and removed the Bitter Black elements accordingly
- Made health bars wider to accommodate less width, formatted accordingly
- Retweaked interface windows to have a more streamlined appearance with the Mobile Health Bars
- Returned the "fade" on hotbar slots in which an item is placed, but is not present in the character's backpack

V 1.7.1
- Updated for Patch 7.0.5.1. changes
- Hotbars:

Reworked the "Targeted" color codings based on the latest patch as follows:

The little triangle has been retained and the static border has been removed (i.e. the color coded border you see in Default has been reverted to the triangle)

When you mouse over a given hotbar slot, it will highlight with the colored border according to target type.

Colors:

Red: Current
Green: Cursor
Blue: Self
Black: Stored
Grey: No target or empty slot

The shading in the upper right corner from the Default UI has been added for greater hotkey visibility

Hotbars look cleaner now overall.

Icons:

Copperized and implemented the new icons added with 7.0.5.1. These are:

Command
Equip Last Weapon
Bandage Self
Bandage Selected Target

UI Cleanup:

- Tweaked the Close window X button to be centered again in the title bar of windows

- Tweaked the texture coords call for the box that goes behind the actions icons in the Actions list to center it appropriately.

V 1.7
- Updated pgcd's item properties evaluator mod
- Updated Quick Details Wiundow to fix a bug
- Added Remember Custom UI Mod

V 1.6.9
- Added in Copperized Chat icon in menu bar
- Added in XML support for Chat icon in Menu bar

V 1.6.8
- Added Open on Startup Mod
- Added UO Cartographer support Mod
- Combined Item Properties Evaluator and Highlighting Mods into a single cohesive package thanks to pgcd's efforts. Changed single property highlighting for top level intensities back to the Highlight Mod default of gold.

V 1.6.5

- Updated Item Property Highlighting to latest version
- Added in changed XML file in Object Handle Toggle Window to reference new texture

V 1.6.1

- Removed files to update to 11/12/2009 patch
- Changed Status Window
- Removed character portrait and "useless" button
- Moved XXX/XXX stat display into copper box on left for easier reading (if you do not have these stats visible, this will appear as a blank box)

V 1.6

- Added in Mods folder with a selection of mods re-created by Gildar from the Enhanced KR mods

V 1.5

- Changed the textures for the Main Menu bar (usually in the lower right) including a new War/Peace shield of original design and a new backpack icon and endcap
- Changed the textures used for the radar map and Status Window. Made health, mana and stamina bars larger which should help with visibility of the numerical data
- Changed the endcaps to hotbars
- Changed the font and color of coordinates in Atlas map mode for better visbility
- Status Window SHOULD be right clickable for the context menu (if it is not, check for Statuswindow.lua and delete that file, it should then work.
- Changed the textures for drop menu boxes to better fit the skin theme

v 1.3

- Removed Icons.XML which prevents SA skills from showing
- Tweaked the ALL and CLEAR NPC shopkeeper buttons a but for better visibility
- Tweaked fonts and positions of hotbar hotkey and quantity labels

v 1.0 First release of SA Copper Enhanced

Changes from the Basic SACopper skin:

- Texture changes to Tabs and Menu buttons
- Current version (9/3/09) of resizable Atlas (Dar/Zared)
- SA_Enhanced features imported
- Coordinates now appear under the radar map (?)
- Buff bar now has timers for buffs/debuffs (Ash/?)
- Target Arcanist Window is now functiuonal (Pinco/Ash)
- "Smart" Mobile Health/Party bar buttons (Ash)

And Legacy II:
"Legacy II" - by Zym Dragon
This skin is intended to be used with the new Enhanced (SA) Client.

Version History:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Version 1.1: 2010-06-27
- Re-coded Spell Book to ensure all features worked.
- Added custom Tithing icon to the Chivalry spellbook.
- Re-coded Skill Book to make room for the new skills that weren't showing before.
- Gave the bug report window a new look
- Gave the main menu a new look

Version 1.0: 2010-06-07
- Added a new graphic for the object handles and made them smaller.
- Added the UO Classic font to the tool tips box, paperdoll, container title, and spellbook.
- Added the Classic Paperdoll, Character Sheet, Books, Skills and Spellbook from the KR skin.
- Updated font selector mods.
- Updated custom settings mod.
- Added object handle toggle mod.
- Updated item properties mod. (This fixes an issue with the tool tips not displaying the right skill information)

Version 0.9.1: 2010-05-25
- Increased font size of the bandage timer
- Removed Oltima Unline font and replaced it with UO Classic (rough)

Version 0.9: 2010-05-23
- Changed font and color for hotbar labels.
- Changed font for stats dragged into the hotbar.
- Changed font for item count in gridview.
- Changed font for generic window titles.
- Changed font in runebook.
- Added legacy style radar map.
- Updated spellbook to reflect the new Bard changes.

Version 0.8.5: 2010-05-22
- Added custom fonts.
- Fixed backpack and radar gumps that the patch broke.
- Resized gridview to better fit in the window.
- Changed overhead chat and overhead text fonts to the classic "Oltima Unline" font.
- Changed container label font to Avatar font.

Version 0.8.4:
- Updated files with the new chat changes.
- Added chat button to the menu bar.
- Fixed the "shift" that happened when minimizing/maximizing the menu bar.
- Updated the Item Properties Evaluator (by PGCD) to ver 0.9

Version 0.8.3:
- Fixed problem with "_Mods" directory
- Added both fonts selection mods

Version 0.8.2:
- Removed Open Inventory on Startup mod.
- Added Open on Startup (by Gildar) mod which allows user to toggle whether or not they want to have the Inventory, Atlas, Paperdoll, or Skill Tracker to open in startup.

Version 0.8.1:
- Removed the open atlas on startup mod
- added the UO Cartographer position mod
- Updated the Item Properties Evaluator (by PGCD) to ver 0.7 which includes a BOD calculator to show rewards when you hover over a single BOD.
- Tweaked the BOD Calculator so the reward labels have more fleshed out names.

Version 0.8:
- Moved legacy files to allow for easier ports to other skins.
- Made gridview and listview containers more compact
- Increased "Right-click to close" area of the runebook. Now nearly the entire book can be closed via right-click.
- Removed the gridlines from containers in grid view.
- Added a "Trick or Treat" icon (Yeah, I know I should have released this sooner)
- Added the Item Properties Evaluator by PGCD

Version 0.7:
- Changed menu bar buttons to the legacy style
- Added Macros, Log Out, and Options functions to the menu bar
- Fixed a problem with the CustomSettings Mod not updating when I updated the skin
- Updated Open Inventory on Startup mod to ver 1.1
- Added "LegacyII-InGameGraphics-MiscIcons" Icon Pack
- Trash Barrel
- Ant Nest 1
- Ant Nest 2
- Ant Nest 3
- Ant Nest 4
- Ant Nest 5
- Arlo (the Naturalist)
- Added new art for Release, Lock, and Secure action icons
- Added art for Options and Log Out buttons
- Removed mouseover tags for menu bar buttons
- Changed runebook to have a more "Legacy" feel to it.

Version 0.6:
- Added the new Custom Icon Loader and associated files. (by Illandryl)
- Added the following Custom Icons packs to the skin:
- LegacyII-InGameGraphics-ArcheryWeapons
- LegacyII-InGameGraphics-FencingWeapons
- LegacyII-InGameGraphics-Instruments
- LegacyII-InGameGraphics-MiscWeapons
- LegacyII-InGameGraphics-MaceWeapons
- LegacyII-InGameGraphics-SuperSlayers
- LegacyII-InGameGraphics-SuperSlayers-2
- LegacyII-InGameGraphics-SwordWeapons
- LegacyII-InGameGraphics-ThrowingWeapons
- LegacyII-TextBased-Numbers
- Replaced the "Legacy II" custom number icons with new art more consistent with the Legacy II style.
- Created a "Mods" directory to organize the mods and added the following mods
- OpenAtlasOnStartup
- OpenInventoryOnStartup
- Removed MacroPicker.lua file as it is no longer needed.

Version 0.5:
- Added a Tithing icon to the Chiv book and macro icon list
- Updated Dar and Zared's resizable map to version 1.1

Version 0.4:
- Finished stat icons
- Changed custom icons setup again by creating a "custom-icons.xml" file to help prevent default UI conflicts
- Added resizable atlas map created by Dar and Zared
- Created new paperdoll slot art
- Created new Virtues icons
- Added new art for Imbuing, Mysticism, and Throwing skill icons.
- Added custom icons for bows, staves (polearms), bashing, and a few tools
- Added custom icons for bladed items.

Version 0.3:
- Reorganized custom icons id's and directory structure
- Added custom numbers
- Added standard weapon icons (more on the way)
- Added magic weapon icons (more on the way)
- Created new stats icons (more on the way)
- Changed the look of the default gump
- Tweaked the look of hotbars

Version 0.2:
- Added 4 custom macro icons. (I use them for my "equip" macros)
- Changed the background texture of the gridview container so items are easier to see. I also tweaked the grid so the texture lined up better.

Version 0.1:
- Initial release.
- Replaced Spell, Action, and Skill icons with legacy style art.
- Removed the orange border around the hotbar and menu bar slots.

Please let me know if you have any suggestions for improvement.
[email protected]

------------
Credits:

Contributers (in no particular order):
Dermott, Gildar, Zared, Dar,

Free to modify & redistribute with credits.

=========================

**Installation**

- Unzip the contents into your UserInterface directory
e.g. C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\Ultima Online Stygian Abyss\UserInterface\

- Start up the Enhanced (SA) Client and "Legacy II" should appear in the UI selection box at the upper left corner of the login screen, or you can select it from the Interface tab of the User Settings window.

=========================

Madrid

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The intensity Mod isn't accurate and doesn't reflect the weight that is on the imbueing menu.

It's a great mod and idea but it doesn't have much value if it's not working properly.:(

I was really looking forward to using this Mod but I've have decided to turn it off until someone comes up with a fix or an even better replacement.