• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

It has been a pleasure

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It has been a pleasure seeing most of you again and interacting with you in your daily lives.

A RL issue has come up that requires that I move along. I will still be in game weekly, but I won't be reading or checking Stratics messages.

Those that have me on icq can always find me there....and if I can I will gladly help any of you if I can.

Be safe and watch out for cheats hacks and scams.

When in game I will be found in my regular haunts and with my regular associates.

TimberWolf
Ralos Dumoraine
Raven
Canis
Frawd
and of course...Rellik

Be safe and protect your friends...

Lady_Calina

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I hope everything goes well for you, and that I see you ingame again soon :)

Vallend

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm sorry to see that you will not be part of these boards anymore. I do hope things will get better for you soon and you may return here with us again. I know a certain spice will be missing without you around.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Did you go and get yerself banned?!
:p "If ye leave quietly there wont be any trouble!"

C

CatLord

This sucks...

I hope you fix everything and come back.

Be Safe.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
It was a joke BS. Really you should lighten up a little. :/

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I knew it was a joke, but before the rumor mill starts running...

C

Corvak

The rumor mill on this forum runs at 2.83 jiggawatts.

Also DPudding, you're gonna have to be like, twice as cynical now, to maintain our quota. :)

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Flux Capacitor requires the setting to be at 1.21 Gigawatts in order to work. Sorry I just woke up.

D

DPudding

During our most recent backrub...I promised Anne that I would be a kindler, gentler Pudding. She added that I could forget about jello night if I acted up again.

It is what it is. I'm powerless.

D

DPudding

Good gracious....it seems I accidentally used a word with a completely different meaning than what I actually meant.

Vallend

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know I miss TWs posts. For some reason he always reminded me of the comedian/ventriloquist Jeff Dunham's character Walter the grumpy Retiree TW is opinionated, sarcastic, and he has a mind of his own. Yet you could not help respecting and loving him for being the person he is.

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry, I was bored. It was all in good fun and we all knew what ya meant. :)

S

Shioni

board schematics... fighting mongoose

TW must have just needed a fresh start, he must be lurking in here!

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know I miss TWs posts. For some reason he always reminded me of the comedian/ventriloquist Jeff Dunham's character Walter the grumpy Retiree TW is opinionated, sarcastic, and he has a mind of his own. Yet you could not help respecting and loving him for being the person he is.

All hail Jeff Dunham. My favorite doll he has is the super hero one, with the big nose. But I have always had great respect for TimberWolf. He is 99.9% responsible for helping me get to gm lockpick. And he once picked up his smith hammer and shaped the metal needed to create my favorite sword.

TimberWolf...what ever your doing, I hope you come back to our forums soon.