• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] It’s time.

Bucs Den Inc.

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Over the next month I will be closing all of my accounts, I have a ton of stuff to sell/give away. I just don’t have time to play anymore, I work 60+ hours a week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Sorry to see you are leaving UO :(

You are truly one of the best people I've ever met in UO.

Nails Warstein

Royal Explorer & Grand Archaeologian Of Sosaria
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I am sure you put a lot of thought into the decision, and probably regret making it. I will however implore you to consider that things could change in a year, month, week or a day, and you'll find yourself again with time to play. Its hard to rebuild when its all gone. Endless Journey, a free way to play is only a few short months away. I hate to see anyone go, and hope whatever you do, you find much success and joy in life.

Bucs Den Inc.

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I am sure you put a lot of thought into the decision, and probably regret making it. I will however implore you to consider that things could change in a year, month, week or a day, and you'll find yourself again with time to play. Its hard to rebuild when its all gone. Endless Journey, a free way to play is only a few short months away. I hate to see anyone go, and hope whatever you do, you find much success and joy in life.
I own my own bar and restaurant and it takes every minute of my time to keep thrumming successfully, and paying for four accounts when I just log in to give hundreds of millions away to people doesn’t make a lot of sense. So I figured if I’m going to close them I should close them all.

Bucs Den Inc.

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I would still LOVE to have a west coast meet up at my place! I’ve played since 1998 and would be honored to help bring a meet and greet here to Washington State.

SugarMMM

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Noooooo don't do it!

How many drinks would I have to buy a month to help out?

Back in the day I'd offer to help out with the accounts but I'm already up to 14 account from people that passed away or passed on.

Bucs Den Inc.

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Oh it’s not a financial situation, it’s just the smart thing to do. No sense paying for accounts if I literally don’t log on to them for months.

SugarMMM

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Oh I get it because I have a couple accounts that I never log into and are exactly like they were when the old owners passed away.

If you need any houses or items held onto for when you get back let meet know.

Bucs Den Inc.

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I own four houses, one keep in trinny swamp fel, fel minoc moongate House (7x7 19 years old) and I own both houses on Blanche island (two houses can be placed on it)

Riply

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi I fully understand where your coming from. I have a similar situation and finding the time to play can be challenging. I actually talked to you at the Luna bank a couple of days ago, but was not
playing Riply at the time. But was wanting see your xmas items since I collect the old xmas statues. Perhaps if the game is still around when you have more time available you can back again. I
know several friends who own restaurants and you need be very dedicated to them or have reached the point to be able to afford a really good manager.

soze

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would still LOVE to have a west coast meet up at my place! I’ve played since 1998 and would be honored to help bring a meet and greet here to Washington State.

im originally from Washinton....where are you at?

Shandara

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So sad to hear that, we just finished moving in rl and are planning on visiting you bar very soon.
In UO, I would be interested in any BODs you have, what shard is you stuff on?