• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Issue with wall carvings on LA

N

Noie

Was curious if this was a problem on any other shards. One of our wall carvings no longer seems to work for the Sicarii - in the screenie below. Is this happening to anyone else? (Not just chars in my guild - a group of folks was standing there forlornly clicking away.)

S

sapphirediablo11

that isn't a wall carving... even though it says it is..

there are two that are at the entrance... and the rest are W(?) from entrance perty all close together

N

Noie

Oh, that's so embarrassing. Did it twice one day and went back to do it the next. Figured that must be it since so many other people were standing there trying. Thank you!

Galad

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I also thought that was one, and that LA was bugged. I finally figured it out, though.