• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Is Trick or Treat shut off?

Kojak

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
just wondering - can't get a cursor

Bobar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No cursor for me either on Europa.

Once again we are overwhelmed by the huge mass of information forthcoming. The log in screen and The Herald are not a lot of help as I have neglected to learn Chinese - mostly because I didn't know it would be required. So actually I do not know what is supposed to be on even.

Last edited:

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Some reported it was working before reset then quit working after reset. I'm sure they'll get on it.

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Maybe trick or treat was turned on by mistake? They are just talking about pumpkins and carving kits in part 1. Maybe that's part 2?

Kariny

UO Lake Superior News Reporter
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I hope we get to use our begging skill for the better part of the month. It's about the only time of year we really need it or benefit from it.:(

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Yeah I couldn't get a cursor this morning either...

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Tried trick or treating a few minutes ago. No cursor. Nothing.

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Trick or Treating will return, along with some new Halloween content, after we've added some new treats! Keep an eye on UO.com and the patcher for release dates! :D
Will RTB beggars be able to participate?

Kojak

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Trick or Treating will return, along with some new Halloween content, after we've added some new treats! Keep an eye on UO.com and the patcher for release dates! :D
so figure some time around xmas .... 2015 - hehe